Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters
Industrialists and bankers whose fortunes are subsidized by public funding removed any "honor" from war centuries ago.
View attachment 1004324
" War Is a Racket is a speech and a 1935 short book by Smedley D. Butler, a retired United States Marine Corps major general and two-time Medal of Honor recipient.[2][3]

"Based on his career military experience, Butler discusses how business interests commercially benefit from warfare. He had been appointed commanding officer of the Gendarmerie during the 1915–1934 United States occupation of Haiti."
War Is a Racket - Wikipedia
Then why do you support the war Hamas is waging?

Trick question. It's because they're killing Jews for you.

I asked you why you hate Jews.

I've not gotten a direct answer.

Or, in typical leftist hypocrite fashion, do your own standards not apply to you?
I know why Brillo hates jews. I grew up with the yearly christmas play put on by the local Catholic school. The cast of characters are 1 Blond blue eyed Mary---pregnant. 2. Scandinavian Joseph--her husband. 3 Wicked innkeeper---
with the black hat of a chassid. a barn with the animals made out of
paper mache' and construction paper. Little kids dressed up as angels. The wicked jewish innkeeper refuses pregnant mary a room in the inn----Mary gives birth and all the good people sing JOY TO THE WORLD ---even thought it's cold and they are starving

As usual, you have nothing to back that up, except your desire that Israel not defend themselves from Hamas.
I am fascinated as to the OUTWEIGH equation or how the WEIGHT of the
military objective is determined. "PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE" what would
the PROPORTIONAL response to the festivities of Oct. 7 be?

Forum List

Back