🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers

And you're dim enough to be distracted by this:

View attachment 76163

Interesting. For some reason I got the impression you were a redhead.

And here is the first non relavent response from a stupid libtard.

And the Party of Smaller Government seems to think these lawsuits don't cost the taxpayer anything. Better your tax dollars than mine.

Apparently some of their citizens are dim enough to be distracted from crumbling infrastructure by this sort of nonsense.

Yeah it's just awful we are concerned about our children's safety and well being

Well, when your vehicle falls into that giant unrepaired sinkhole on your way to Walmart to preach in the aisles about the evils of public restrooms, I hope your family stays safe...aside from being terrified of using the facilities anywhere but in their own home.
You are still irrelevant. Typical libtard stupidity.

Dumbest issue of my lifetime. No matter what side you're on.

Arguing about people going potty... ridiculous.

View attachment 76163

And the Party of Smaller Government seems to think these lawsuits don't cost the taxpayer anything. Better your tax dollars than mine.

Apparently some of their citizens are dim enough to be distracted from crumbling infrastructure by this sort of nonsense.

Yeah it's just awful we are concerned about our children's safety and well being

Well, when your vehicle falls into that giant unrepaired sinkhole on your way to Walmart to preach in the aisles about the evils of public restrooms, I hope your family stays safe...aside from being terrified of using the facilities anywhere but in their own home.

It always cracks me up that elitists think that if there are potholes, people can't function.

Yes, because women being forced to shower with men behind doors marked "women" is such a trivial issue. Hardly anyone objects to it.

Just so you all know, Maine is NOT part of the suit. Our asshat governor has joined pro se (as an individual). Maine has been abiding by its own Supreme Court ruling that transgender students use the facilities with which they identify since 2014. I know it's not possible to change a title on these threads, but could you be careful to NOT list Maine as involved if you quote it again?
Your governor acts on behalf of your state's protecting women and girls until he is out of Office. If the citizens of Maine want to impeach their governor for stepping up to protect women and girls in Maine, then the citizens of Maine know how to take action. Until such time, ME remains in the title of this thread.

View attachment 76163

The party of baby killers and perverts is the one that keeps passing these ridiculous laws attempting to legally force people to serve up their children to their perverted whims.

Stop making laws that put our kids at risk, makes it illegal for us to speak our minds or live our lives according to our beliefs and our faith, and we'll quit suing your dumb asses.

Why do libs always say that transgendered have been using wrong bathrooms forever and you didnt even know it.

If it was never a problem why did you even bring it up?

"TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers"

Displaying their ignorance of the law, as the ‘suits’ are based on a lie and completely devoid of merit.

The lie:

That the Federal government is ‘forcing’ school districts to have men in the girl’s restroom/shower.

The truth:

Justice and the Department of Education are not ‘forcing’ anyone to do anything.

Both departments have appropriately and correctly admonished school districts that if they discriminate against transgender students, they may lose Federal funding and be subject to a Federal lawsuit, pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, just as would happen if school districts discriminated based on religion, race, or national origin.

School districts are at complete liberty to do what they want, including discriminate against transgender students, with the understanding of the just, proper, lawful, and Constitutional consequences.

Why do libs always say that transgendered have been using wrong bathrooms forever and you didnt even know it.

It was barely mentioned until you peiple lost your minds.

You're the ones who decided to take issue. If it wasnt a problem why?

"TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers"

Displaying their ignorance of the law, as the ‘suits’ are based on a lie and completely devoid of merit.

The lie:

That the Federal government is ‘forcing’ school districts to have men in the girl’s restroom/shower.

The truth:

Justice and the Department of Education are not ‘forcing’ anyone to do anything.

Both departments have appropriately and correctly admonished school districts that if they discriminate against transgender students, they may lose Federal funding and be subject to a Federal lawsuit, pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, just as would happen if school districts discriminated based on religion, race, or national origin.

School districts are at complete liberty to do what they want, including discriminate against transgender students, with the understanding of the just, proper, lawful, and Constitutional consequences.
I would not call that "at complete liberty."
Not when you are punished if you do not.

I always knew a good part of the federal govt was corrupt --- but now they are just plain stupid and immoral.

A city passed a law the people wanted, and republicans turned it into this massive battle rally to get North Carolina to use government power to begin policing bathrooms. A pointless law that can only be enforced by crotch inspections.

Last edited:

A city passed a law the people wanted, and republicans turned it into this massive battle rally to get North Carolina to use government power to begin policing bathrooms. A pointless law that can only be enforced by crotch inspections.

I seem to remember the courts in California putting gay marriage to the vote
and losing badly.....yet they ignored the voters.

Eleven states sue over Obama administration's transgender directive | Fox News
Texas and 10 other states filed suit Wednesday against the Obama administration over its directive on transgender student access to public school facilities, firing the first shot in what is likely to be a protracted and messy legal battle over that guidance....Joining Texas in the suit were: Alabama, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arizona's Department of Education, Maine Gov. Paul LePage, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Utah and Georgia.

“Defendants have conspired to turn workplaces and educational settings across the country into laboratories for a massive social experiment, flouting the democratic process, and running roughshod over commonsense policies protecting children and basic privacy rights,” the lawsuit says. ....Conservative states had vowed to defy the federal directive, calling it a threat to the safety of students. Texas' lieutenant governor has previously said the state is willing to forfeit $10 billion in federal education dollars rather than comply....

It seems they're willing to err on the side of women and girls instead of men pretending to be women. Smart move. They cited that it would put women and girls in immediate danger from sexual predators. But even if men weren't sexual predators behind doors marked "women", their presence there would be psychologically torturous to women rape survivors (17 million in the US alone), where those women would find themselves once again faced with a naked man while they were vulnerable, and with no way to fight back (fear of being sued should they act).

Discuss.
Progressives love perversion

It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution. You can't compare apples and oranges.

It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution. You can't compare apples and oranges.

Than why the vote? To try and give the illusion that the peoples opinion mattered?

Forum List

Back