🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers

It was barely mentioned until you peiple lost your minds.

You're the ones who decided to take issue. If it wasnt a problem why?
A city passed a law the people wanted, and republicans turned it into this massive battle rally to get North Carolina to use government power to begin policing bathrooms. A pointless law that can only be enforced by crotch inspections.

I seem to remember the courts in California putting gay marriage to the vote
and losing badly.....yet they ignored the voters.
It was a violation of the U.S. Constitution. You can't compare apples and oranges.

Than why the vote? To try and give the illusion that the peoples opinion mattered?
People have voted for all kinds of unconstitutional things that were eventually corrected by the Supreme Court.

they can't win. i don't see how they even have standing
They have standing as states obligated to protect women and girls within their borders.
your legal opinion and a nickel is somehow worth less than 5 cents.

but they haven't been harmed. not sure how they have standing to sue

Ah, the temporal trick.

I suppose if an adult african lion hasn't been put in a cage with a baby lamb, we can make the argument that it will be OK because "the lamb hasn't been harmed"...

And will the men-pretending-to-be-women, easily offended and itching for a lawsuit as everyone knows, including the women in the bathrooms who will have to self-police and sift on a case by case basis, be wearing a tattoo or a badge stating "don't worry ma'am, I'm not sexually attracted to women"? Will that be a badge they make themselves at home or one an MD signs off on officially, and monitored by the state?

ie: what is your/the women & girls' assurance that each and every single man accessing women's showers "absolutely is not sexually attracted to women"?

Apparently some of their citizens are dim enough to be distracted from crumbling infrastructure by this sort of nonsense.
Rape and molestatin are mere distractions in your view?

That is what has been happening in various places all over the nation since Obamas idiotic dictatorial decree.

Kentucky has joined the lawsuit

article
'Bout time. And I imagine more will too.... Women and girls must be protected. When it comes to girls especially, states are mandated to act fully and vigorously or they are in negligence of child-protective laws. Allowing ANY boy with a penis in girls' showering, locker or bathrooms, no matter what he says he's imagining in his head, is ILLEGAL and puts girls in immediate danger.

This isn't a "political stunt" as the Church of LGBT is rebutting. It's a mandated act that states have no choice on. They have to sue the fed to stop.

Last edited:
I wrote Gov Branstad weeks ago. I am pissed Iowa is not part of this lawsuit.
Go around to schools in your area and get other people there, staff etc. concerned about boys in the girls' showers and locker rooms to write your Governor too. Lots of squeaky wheels get grease..

Here's another. That brings it to 13 states now.

Mississippi plans to back the 11 other states that filed a lawsuit Wednesday to block the Obama administration's transgender bathroom policy at public schools, Gov. Phil Bryant said.

"Our office has talked to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's office and I intend, as soon as possible, to join the lawsuit against this latest example of federal overreach," Bryant, a Republican, said Thursday Mississippi to Join Suit Over Transgender Bathroom Policy

again, i don't see how they have standing and would suspect the suit will be thrown out.

if they do proceed the 4th circuit has already rules on a case involving title ix and transgender use of facilities. there's no reason to believe that a different opinion will prevail.

Forum List

Back