🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers

again, i don't see how they have standing and would suspect the suit will be thrown out.

if they do proceed the 4th circuit has already rules on a case involving title ix and transgender use of facilities. there's no reason to believe that a different opinion will prevail.
Other than new arguments which weren't entertained about rape survivors experiencing PTSD...and how showers and other full nude areas that also will by precedent be open to men-pretending-to-be-women, would be a trauma zone for these 17 million American women behind doors marked "women"...for a reason...

...and about that last bit, the reason North Carolina is asking the DOJ for clarity on what "transgender" is, is because they know Lynch can't pony up any scientific information or expert testimony that would outweigh the standard that "a man pretending to be a woman is still a man when it comes to sharing showers and locker rooms". Don't believe me? Ask Justice Ginsburg...

again, i don't see how they have standing and would suspect the suit will be thrown out.

if they do proceed the 4th circuit has already rules on a case involving title ix and transgender use of facilities. there's no reason to believe that a different opinion will prevail.
Other than new arguments which weren't entertained about rape survivors experiencing PTSD...and how showers and other full nude areas that also will by precedent be open to men-pretending-to-be-women, would be a trauma zone for these 17 million American women behind doors marked "women"...for a reason...

...and about that last bit, the reason North Carolina is asking the DOJ for clarity on what "transgender" is, is because they know Lynch can't pony up any scientific information or expert testimony that would outweigh the standard that "a man pretending to be a woman is still a man when it comes to sharing showers and locker rooms". Don't believe me? Ask Justice Ginsburg...
lol. you think that bullshit matters

"that bullshit"? You mean legal clarification on how exactly a man pretending to be a woman "is actually a woman"? Oh, I think you're going to find it matters. And it matters a lot. In fact, it is the whole of the argument.

Dumbest issue of my lifetime. No matter what side you're on.

Arguing about people going potty... ridiculous.

Why do libs always say that transgendered have been using wrong bathrooms forever and you didnt even know it.

If it was never a problem why did you even bring it up?
It was barely mentioned until you peiple lost your minds.
No, it was barely mentioned until sick homosexuals started forcing it down our throats. Idiot.

"TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers"

Displaying their ignorance of the law, as the ‘suits’ are based on a lie and completely devoid of merit.

The lie:

That the Federal government is ‘forcing’ school districts to have men in the girl’s restroom/shower.

The truth:

Justice and the Department of Education are not ‘forcing’ anyone to do anything.

Both departments have appropriately and correctly admonished school districts that if they discriminate against transgender students, they may lose Federal funding and be subject to a Federal lawsuit, pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, just as would happen if school districts discriminated based on religion, race, or national origin.

School districts are at complete liberty to do what they want, including discriminate against transgender students, with the understanding of the just, proper, lawful, and Constitutional consequences.
Stfu jailhouse, you are wrong as usual.

Why do libs always say that transgendered have been using wrong bathrooms forever and you didnt even know it.

No, it was barely mentioned until sick homosexuals started forcing it down our throats. Idiot.

Exactly. They weren't happy just to use the wrong bathroom without any drama. They want you to know they are doing it or they ain't happy.

You're the ones who decided to take issue. If it wasnt a problem why?
A city passed a law the people wanted, and republicans turned it into this massive battle rally to get North Carolina to use government power to begin policing bathrooms. A pointless law that can only be enforced by crotch inspections.

They wanted a law passed when no problem existed (which is the lefts argument), in the first place?????

That argument is absurd

I am glad they pushed it actually. Now they will be forced to clarify the inner mechanics of their cult. Which they cannot do scientifically. And so, they'll be finally seen as a neo-religion instead of innate minorities. Which is a HUGE legal distinction when it comes to limitations on civil rights...

A city passed a law the people wanted, and republicans turned it into this massive battle rally to get North Carolina to use government power to begin policing bathrooms. A pointless law that can only be enforced by crotch inspections.

They wanted a law passed when no problem existed (which is the lefts argument), in the first place?????

That argument is absurd
Wrong.

The North Carolina law was enacted in response to a Charlotte measure prohibiting discrimination against those transgender, a law authorizing transgender American to indeed be discriminated against.

The ridiculous notion that women and girls would be ‘endangered’ by transgender women using the women’s restroom is the problem that doesn’t exist, an idiotic contrivance of the right in an effort to ‘justify’ discriminating against those transgender through force of law, and a moronic attempt to conceal the right’s bigotry and hate.

I am glad they pushed it actually. Now they will be forced to clarify the inner mechanics of their cult. Which they cannot do scientifically. And so, they'll be finally seen as a neo-religion instead of innate minorities. Which is a HUGE legal distinction when it comes to limitations on civil rights...
You may post this ignorant idiocy all you want, it doesn’t change the fact that the right of choice is fundamental, immune from attack by the state, where citizens are at liberty to make decisions about their personal, private lives absent unwarranted interference by government (see Lawrence v. Texas).

Whether one is transgender as a consequence of choice or biology is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant: “[t]he liberty protected by the Constitution allows [all] persons the right to make this choice.” ibid

The ridiculous notion that women and girls would be ‘endangered’ by transgender women using the women’s restroom is the problem that doesn’t exist, an idiotic contrivance of the right in an effort to ‘justify’ discriminating against those transgender through force of law, and a moronic attempt to conceal the right’s bigotry and hate.

A problem that DOES exist is that it isn't limited to just individual bathroom stalls. It also applies to any other room marked "women' where men may thereafter access. Like communal showers or locker changing rooms where full nudity is common fare. And another problem that exists is that once one man may access those rooms, no other man may be barred from them. You understand how you can't discriminate one man from another, right?

17 million actual women rape survivors are at immediate risk, no matter what the man says he is or what he feels like in his head, for trigger-PTSD in finding a man showering next to them in a room behind a door marked "women" outside. A woman seeing "women" on the door has a legal expectation that that is all she will find behind those doors.

Even non rape survivors would be traumatized immediately; and worse, they'd feel from then on a mental hesitation that those rooms belonged to them at all. And therefore they would be mentally oppressed from choosing them in the future for fear of intimate exposure when they did not choose that. And, since they'd have no way of fighting back or policing those rooms from men from then on, all women's facilities would belong to men instead since no more women would use them if they felt at any time they would be getting naked in front of a strange man. So, all showers, locker rooms and bathrooms should just be marked "men" and that would fast-forward us into the near future's reality.

So the notion isn't "ridiculous". It is serious and compelling. Women have a right and expectation to facilities that ONLY have real, actual women behind doors marked "women".

You may post this ignorant idiocy all you want, it doesn’t change the fact that the right of choice is fundamental, immune from attack by the state, where citizens are at liberty to make decisions about their personal, private lives absent unwarranted interference by government (see Lawrence v. Texas).

Whether one is transgender as a consequence of choice or biology is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant: “[t]he liberty protected by the Constitution allows [all] persons the right to make this choice.” ibid

You're a loon

You're a loon

Well, he can place that argument against "your honors, I was raped and don't want to see ANY man next to me in the showers behind a door marked "women"... We'll ask Justice Ginsburg who will prevail...

That argument is absurd
Wrong.

The North Carolina law was enacted in response to a Charlotte measure prohibiting discrimination against those transgender, a law authorizing transgender American to indeed be discriminated against.

Wrong?

You just backed my post up

One thing I've noticed about this topic which is pretty conspicuous is the lack of zeal to which we see the LGBT payroll bloggers trying to defend it. Usually by now, a thread like this would have 100 posts by Skylar, mdk (his twin), Syriusly, Clayton and the others. But this is a point they know they're going to lose. So they're being very careful not to stuff their foot in their mouths. They know they pushed too far this time.

I just find it interesting.

One thing I've noticed about this topic which is pretty conspicuous is the lack of zeal to which we see the LGBT payroll bloggers trying to defend it. Usually by now, a thread like this would have 100 posts by Skylar, mdk (his twin), Syriusly, Clayton and the others. But this is a point they know they're going to lose. So they're being very careful not to stuff their foot in their mouths. They know they pushed too far this time.

I just find it interesting.

You cry like a little bitch when I post in your threads and you cry like a little bitch when I don't. Too funny.

You cry like a little bitch when I post in your threads and you cry like a little bitch when I don't. Too funny.
Well your use of the word "bitch" in your post means this topic has you flustered. Which is exactly what I was saying. Thanks for the bold, italics underscore on my point...

Well your use of the word "bitch" in your post means this topic has you flustered. Which is exactly what I was saying. Thanks for the bold, italics underscore on my point...

Hardly. Besides, your point never changes. You hate gays and you've made it your life's work to harm them in every way you can. Good thing you're also a miserable failure at that as well.

Actually, I've had no problem with civil arrangements gays have with each other. I have a problem with them forcing their lifestyle on states and divorcing children from either a father or mother for life.

Forum List

Back