Tying Hurricane aid to debt ceiling.

links...........facts................or opinion
Fuck off. I don't supply links to stories I hear on the real news or read from a relable news source. If you did not know tghis, you aren't very well informed.

If you did not know it, look it up/.
Noted..........you don't bring facts to the argument.
Fact: Trump wants to tie hurricane relief to the debt ceiling fix.

F A C T

Your ignorance does not change that.

Is that a FACT?

"a proposal by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and his House counterpart, Nancy Pelosi, to tie a three-month suspension of the debt limit to a Hurricane Harvey relief measure"

Trump’s Surprise Deal With Democrats Sets Up Christmas Showdown

Now, was that "bullying" by Pelosi and Schumer to tie those two together?

:coffee:

What's the matter FakeDave? Still can't own up to the fact that Nancy and Chucky wanted the same exact thing as President Trump?

Fuck off. I don't supply links to stories I hear on the real news or read from a relable news source. If you did not know tghis, you aren't very well informed.

F A C T

Is that a FACT?

"a proposal by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and his House counterpart, Nancy Pelosi, to tie a three-month suspension of the debt limit to a Hurricane Harvey relief measure"

What's the matter FakeDave? Still can't own up to the fact that Nancy and Chucky wanted the same exact thing as President Trump?

Pushing the debt ceiling back 3 months is hardly doing what your Republicans wanted. They wan ted separate bills but maxe a deal with your Orange Leader.

F A C T

Is that a FACT?

Democrats wanted two bills.
Republicans wanted one with a nearly two year debt ceiling extension (just past the 2018 elections).

I'd say the Democrats did not get what they wanted but came out on top.

You are really dumber than shit.

The main reason El Cheeto wanted the debt ceiling out of the way is because he wants more money to FEMA. He has 6 properties in the path of Irma & he wants to make sure he can get millions. " Oh no sniff sniff, my golf course was damaged!!! Boo Hoo Boo Hoo"

The main reason El Cheeto wanted the debt ceiling out of the way is because he wants more money to FEMA. He has 6 properties in the path of Irma & he wants to make sure he can get millions. " Oh no sniff sniff, my golf course was damaged!!! Boo Hoo Boo Hoo"
LOL.............He wanted to shut up idiots like you that would whine no matter what he did...........

TDS..............You guys will bitch and moan no matter what.

F A C T

Is that a FACT?

Democrats wanted two bills.
Republicans wanted one with a nearly two year debt ceiling extension (just past the 2018 elections).

I'd say the Democrats did not get what they wanted but came out on top.

You are really dumber than shit.

Nice try, trying to change it to "what Republicans wanted". You were screaming about President Trump wanting to tie debt ceiling to hurricane relief.

Forum List

Back