🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tying Hurricane aid to debt ceiling.

links...........facts................or opinion
Fuck off. I don't supply links to stories I hear on the real news or read from a relable news source. If you did not know tghis, you aren't very well informed.

If you did not know it, look it up/.
Noted..........you don't bring facts to the argument.
Fact: Trump wants to tie hurricane relief to the debt ceiling fix.

F A C T

Your ignorance does not change that.

Fuck off. I don't supply links to stories I hear on the real news or read from a relable news source. If you did not know tghis, you aren't very well informed.

F A C T

The burden of proof is on those making the accusation. Just because you say it is a Fact doesn't make it so.

Your refusal to post the FACTS might mean you have nothing to back up your claims. Your Opinion is not a Fact.

090051_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

So a snowflake is a person that is well informed.

You are not informed you just know so much that isn't so.

Oh No. A Fake News Trumpette. How original.

No you're the one who listens to the MSM which was conclusively proven by wikileaks to be the ministry of propaganda for the DNC, so kys.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ss-needs-to-tie-harvey-aid-to-debt-limit-bill

Also found in NY Times, NY Post, Washington Post, Bloomberg, Chicago Tribune,

And one you Trumpettes always believe: Fox

Harvey Relief Bill Could Help Congress Raise Debt Ceiling

F A C T

The burden of proof is on those making the accusation. Just because you say it is a Fact doesn't make it so.

Your refusal to post the FACTS might mean you have nothing to back up your claims. Your Opinion is not a Fact.

Today is Monday.

According to ignorant byou, I need to provide a link.

I reported on a news story covered on every major news outlet.

It is not my job to educate your stupid ass.

Yet another example of Trumps great negotiating skills.

Just after "build the wall or I'll shut down government. we get this.

Tie Houston relief to the debt ceiling bill.

Either you fix the debt ceiling, give me wall funding or else the people of SE Texas get shit.

Typical bullying you right wingers think is negotiating skills.

And The Hag & Co. lost to that.

Sad really.
The sad part is the ones sofa king stupid that they voted for Trump.

You thought they would go for The Hag, Slick Willie, and The Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

Guess again cupcake?
Cupcake? I was not the fat assed dumbass who was duped by an business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist, liar, POW hating POS.

There is no Clinton Crime foundation. Lets talk about the Trump Foundation that Trump used to bribe as Florida official.

Republicans investigated Hillary for years & found nothing. Go fuck yourself.

Potty mouth.

The Hag was a bad candidate, so bad that The Hag couldn't even beat Trump in a country that overwhelming elected Obammy twice.

Try and keep up darling.
The "hag" as you 12 year olds call her had 3 million more votes. Only in America is the #2 finisher declared the winner.

Sad really.

You thought they would go for The Hag, Slick Willie, and The Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

Guess again cupcake?
Cupcake? I was not the fat assed dumbass who was duped by an business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist, liar, POW hating POS.

There is no Clinton Crime foundation. Lets talk about the Trump Foundation that Trump used to bribe as Florida official.

Potty mouth.

The Hag was a bad candidate, so bad that The Hag couldn't even beat Trump in a country that overwhelming elected Obammy twice.

Try and keep up darling.
The "hag" as you 12 year olds call her had 3 million more votes. Only in America is the #2 finisher declared the winner.

And that was good for what exactly.

Like out rushing or hitting the other team and losing the game.

Think 1960 World Series darling.

F A C T

Today is Monday.

And finally on your last post you show articles.................appears they MIGHT TRY debt ceiling increase with the bill, but they are also showing those opposed.........................Dept. of Treasury made the statement...........doesn't mean it will happen.

But as usual politics will prevail and NO SOLUTION will come until the gov't is on the verge of shutdown.....................so we can watch the political BS show yet again.

Again.............post your dang links in the posts are cry to your mommy

Either you fix the debt ceiling, give me wall funding or else the people of SE Texas get shit.

Sad really.

Guess again cupcake?

Don't forget Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream.
And if you could remember when Comey had his press meeting and pointed out all the laws she broke but she didn't mean to,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ss-needs-to-tie-harvey-aid-to-debt-limit-bill

Also found in NY Times, NY Post, Washington Post, Bloomberg, Chicago Tribune,

And one you Trumpettes always believe: Fox

Harvey Relief Bill Could Help Congress Raise Debt Ceiling
Infowars is reporting that Hurricane Irma is a "false flag' operation run by lizard eyed space oddities on behalf of the Clinton s who plan to make millions from a "hurricane recovery " effort ...the whole thing is "run by gamma lights"

F A C T

Today is Monday.

And finally on your last post you show articles.................appears they MIGHT TRY debt ceiling increase with the bill, but they are also showing those opposed.........................Dept. of Treasury made the statement...........doesn't mean it will happen.

But as usual politics will prevail and NO SOLUTION will come until the gov't is on the verge of shutdown.....................so we can watch the political BS show yet again.

Again.............post your dang links in the posts are cry to your mommy

Sorry, dumbass, I am not posting links to information that is all over the news.

It is nor my job to educate you. If you read something you think might not be true, research it.

Other than that, fuck off with your childish " OMG OMG OMG Link? Link? OMG OMG OMG" crap.

BTW I said Trump wants to. That is what his Treasury guy said., SO Yes, I stated a fact.

Guess again cupcake?

Potty mouth.

Try and keep up darling.

So, If your team was out rushed 350 to 10. Your ten was out passed 400 yars to 20 and you won the game based on a couple of fluke plays, you would run around bragging how your team slaughtered the other & how you were the best football team of all time.

That is what Trump did.

Guess again cupcake?

Potty mouth.

Try and keep up darling.

So, If your team was out rushed 350 to 10. Your ten was out passed 400 yars to 20 and you won the game based on a couple of fluke plays, you would run around bragging how your team slaughtered the other & how you were the best football team of all time.

That is what Trump did.

I wouldn't do that.

Trump is not my style.

But I will take him over The Hag anyday.

F A C T

You say that like it is a bad thing.

Hey dumbass, Trump is siding with your side on this:

Trump sides with Democrats in debt limit, funding, Harvey deal

Trump sides with Democrats in debt limit, funding, Harvey deal

Last edited:

Actually, you are supposed to add links when you start a thread such as this.

Last edited:

F A C T

Today is Monday.

It's your job as the OP, to supply links.

She knew he was guilty and laughed about getting him off
LIAR!
He didn't "get off," he went to prison. And she laughed at the inaccuracy of lie detector tests, which he passed.
Further proof of the Right being the lowest lying scum to ever crawl out of the sewer!

Last edited:
She knew he was guilty and laughed about getting him off
LIAR!
He didn't "get off," he went to prison. And she laughed at the inaccuracy of lie detector tests, which he passed.
Further proof of the Right being the lowest lying scum to ever crawl out of the sewer!

I've heard the audio so shove your snopes propaganda up your lying faggot ass.

F A C T

Is that a FACT?

"a proposal by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and his House counterpart, Nancy Pelosi, to tie a three-month suspension of the debt limit to a Hurricane Harvey relief measure"

Trump’s Surprise Deal With Democrats Sets Up Christmas Showdown

Now, was that "bullying" by Pelosi and Schumer to tie those two together?

:coffee:

Forum List

Back