Typical Democrat Response To Murder.Will We Ever Hear From Jerry Brown Or Nancy Pelosi?

:blahblah::blahblah: If there is at least two Democrats that need to say something over the recent murder in San Fransisco, its those two! Brown and Pelosi are all for illegal criminals moving to California and do as they please. Even Obama hasn't made a statement! And Democrats are the ones who care for people and Republicans hate everybody but themselves? :dunno::eusa_think:
Obama hasn't made a statement because the skin colors were backwards from the outcome that warrants a respinse
and to think obama flies off the handle every time a white hispanic defends himself after being jumped by a "Black Child" eating skittles.
If he had a son....he would be like Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez.

150703-francisco-sanchez-sf-249p_66b8eb16d4126febbfb871e78916c924.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg
141120201226-ac-president-obama-immigration-plan-address-00020311-story-top.jpg
It sure wouldn't be a daughter like the victim that was killed now would it ?

:blahblah::blahblah: If there is at least two Democrats that need to say something over the recent murder in San Fransisco, its those two! Brown and Pelosi are all for illegal criminals moving to California and do as they please. Even Obama hasn't made a statement! And Democrats are the ones who care for people and Republicans hate everybody but themselves? :dunno::eusa_think:
Obama hasn't made a statement because the skin colors were backwards from the outcome that warrants a respinse
and to think obama flies off the handle every time a white hispanic defends himself after being jumped by a "Black Child" eating skittles.

150703-francisco-sanchez-sf-249p_66b8eb16d4126febbfb871e78916c924.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg
oh, i have the Bambi Response. "Oh Well, chit happens, Im off to Cape Cod " !!!!

F
Are there any pictures of this Vato waving a flag......can we have it banned?
did u see juan williams on the five these last two days, his "Liberal Response" to this tragic murder was,"Oh Well, Shit Happens, we can move on from this".(well in my translation), the POS Liberal would not defend Katie! it seemed as if it was all the fault of republicans.
Forget the fault of who, and keep the focus on the response right ? That is where the info is coming out with all this hypocrisy that is going on. The demo's are hypocrites is what they are..

It sure wouldn't be a daughter like the victim that was killed now would it ?

Obama doesn't like siding with the real victim when it comes to race.

He don't like white folks.

The whole nation is supposed to be melting down over one murder, you know. FOX said so.

How do you know that? Do you watch FOX news? You're saying illegal aliens have only murdered one person in this country?

Certainly none before Jan 20, 2009.....

You missed your calling as a sleazy defense lawyer. FBI and INS stats from 2006 showed 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles were for illegal aliens, 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix were for illegal aliens, and 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque were for illegal aliens.

did anyone just see that lunatic arguing over this matter on the megan kelly show? he refused to answer any questions! just blamed the GOP.

You people need to make up your minds. If Democrats say something, they are politicizing a tragedy, if they say nothing, they don't care about murdered people.

Please....pick a talking point and stick with it.

If the media was unbiased they would have forced Jerry Brown into a confrontation as well as Nancy Pelosi. Since we have to live in the real world will have to rely on logic rather than political expediency.

the democrat response to murders on their watch. "Dead White People? What Dead White People"?
So...your assertion is that everyone in government is ignoring dead white people. I guess they didn't bother catching anyone. I guess they aren't going to try anyone. Oh well.
thats kinda like what they were discussing on the kelly file tonight(still watching it), the "How come Obama remains silent" discussion came into play.

the democrat response to murders on their watch. "Dead White People? What Dead White People"?
So...your assertion is that everyone in government is ignoring dead white people. I guess they didn't bother catching anyone. I guess they aren't going to try anyone. Oh well.
thats kinda like what they were discussing on the kelly file tonight(still watching it), the "How come Obama remains silent" discussion came into play.
and the liberal guest refused to answer that question.

If the media was unbiased they would have forced Jerry Brown into a confrontation as well as Nancy Pelosi. Since we have to live in the real world will have to rely on logic rather than political expediency.
we have had to put up with the "Oops I Screwed Up Again" excuses from Obama and the rest for almost seven years now! I was already fed up with that excuse after the first three months of screw ups in 2009.

Face it, Democrats only care about votes and committing voter fraud.

Oh, and don't let me forget.... I need to add screwing America!!!!
and ever wonder who has paid for the Democrats summer estates in New England,New York,New Jeresy? right on the beaches?

I honestly do not believe that it is possible to underestimate Jerry Brown and Nancy Pelosi... or any Leftist for that matter.

The whole nation is supposed to be melting down over one murder, you know. FOX said so.
Don't everyone wish it was just one murder or one incident, but you know it's far more than that.

Forum List

Back