Typical Democrat Response To Murder.Will We Ever Hear From Jerry Brown Or Nancy Pelosi?

thats kinda like what they were discussing on the kelly file tonight(still watching it), the "How come Obama remains silent" discussion came into play.

That's obvious . . . white lives don't matter.
god, that was so annoying! Kelly kept pressing that dolt to answer a simple question. How come Obama hasnt responded after all this time!!! and she also brought up how quick he responded to the previous white on black murders. He kept wandering off to a different topic! pissed me off!!!

thats kinda like what they were discussing on the kelly file tonight(still watching it), the "How come Obama remains silent" discussion came into play.

god, that was so annoying! Kelly kept pressing that dolt to answer a simple question. How come Obama hasnt responded after all this time!!! and she also brought up how quick he responded to the previous white on black murders. He kept wandering off to a different topic! pissed me off!!!
if it was me, i would of just told the POS to "Just Get Off My Show!!!! If you dont have the intelligence to answer a simple question, then GTF off my show and go back to PMSNBC where u belong!!!

if it was me, i would of just told the POS to "Just Get Off My Show!!!! If you dont have the intelligence to answer a simple question, then GTF off my show and go back to PMSNBC where u belong!!!
Maybe Both heads of Jerry and The Wicked Witch of the West are so full of puss that their brains haven't acknowledged what happened? like when it can take 10 minutes to buffer a tune?

Lots of deflection on this thread, too.

Predictable, the PC Police certainly don't want to annoy illegals.

:blahblah::blahblah: If there is at least two Democrats that need to say something over the recent murder in San Fransisco, its those two! Brown and Pelosi are all for illegal criminals moving to California and do as they please. Even Obama hasn't made a statement! And Democrats are the ones who care for people and Republicans hate everybody but themselves? :dunno::eusa_think:
He didn't say anything when my Grandma died also..

That's not a surprise. The Orwellian efforts to censor history (cf., Confederate battle flag also means that "inconvenient" current events are ignored.

That's not a surprise. The Orwellian efforts to censor history (cf., Confederate battle flag also means that "inconvenient" current events are ignored.

Is that your job? To report on thread activity?
Yes, and thanks for providing more deflection.

you seem to deflect better than a space shuttle tile...

in general, i think the far left response to the inexcusable murder of an innocent and young human being is "Oh well, shit happens, we dont care, our main priority is to live off the taxes of the middle class so that we can be rich and own that summer home/homes on the beach, and never having to work for it"

And even more, wow.

This thread isn't about me, it's about the reaction of the PC Police to murder.

And you do realize you're illustrating my point, right?

And even more, wow.

And yet again you're deflecting on deflecting, doubling down on derp...

And even more, wow.

Okay, so you don't realize you're illustrating my point.

Over and over.

That's okay, I'm used to that here.

And even more, wow.

^^^ Most Banal & Boring Poster on USMB. ^^^

All he does is spew one liner Post Whore Posts. Quantity without any quality whatsoever.

And worst of all BORING!

And even more, wow.

All he does is spew one liner Post Whore Posts. Quantity without any quality whatsoever.

And worst of all BORING!
I made a point he didn't like, so he tried to make the thread about me.

What consistently amazes me is how they don't realize they're proving my points.

And even more, wow.

And worst of all BORING!
I see the sand has wisped up your fanny..yet again.......That's what makes you so sour on the world...To deride all those lower status humans you despise and wish schadenfreude upon...

And even more, wow.

And worst of all BORING!
I made a point he didn't like, so he tried to make the thread about me.

What consistently amazes me is how they don't realize they're proving my points.

And you are still doing it, making this about you.....need your pacifier also?

and the pattern never ends, every time we have a tragic event occur in a deep blue district, who gets the blame? who's fault? so Bush and the GOP caused the Minnesota bridge to collapse? Bush and the GOP are responsible for the white on black shootings in self-defense? I guess the collapse of the Roman Empire is now the fault of Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz.

and the pattern never ends, every time we have a tragic event occur in a deep blue district, who gets the blame? who's fault? so Bush and the GOP caused the Minnesota bridge to collapse? Bush and the GOP are responsible for the white on black shootings in self-defense? I guess the collapse of the Roman Empire is now the fault of Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz.
Sounds like you want is for someone else to act like you think they should...

oh god not again !!! i got to run, "Taco Bell Full Force Runs" are on the warpath! Damn that George Bush !!!!!

Forum List

Back