Typical Democrat Response To Murder.Will We Ever Hear From Jerry Brown Or Nancy Pelosi?

That's not a surprise. The Orwellian efforts to censor history (cf., Confederate battle flag also means that "inconvenient" current events are ignored.
Yes, and thanks for providing more deflection.

you seem to deflect better than a space shuttle tile...
And even more, wow.

This thread isn't about me, it's about the reaction of the PC Police to murder.

And you do realize you're illustrating my point, right?

And yet again you're deflecting on deflecting, doubling down on derp...

^^^ Most Banal & Boring Poster on USMB. ^^^

All he does is spew one liner Post Whore Posts. Quantity without any quality whatsoever.

And worst of all BORING!
I made a point he didn't like, so he tried to make the thread about me.

What consistently amazes me is how they don't realize they're proving my points.

As I noted, he's one of the worst posters on the board - all he does is spew massive quantities of one liner BANAL & BORING blather to pump up his post whore score.

you seem to deflect better than a space shuttle tile...
And even more, wow.

This thread isn't about me, it's about the reaction of the PC Police to murder.

And you do realize you're illustrating my point, right?

And yet again you're deflecting on deflecting, doubling down on derp...

^^^ Most Banal & Boring Poster on USMB. ^^^

All he does is spew one liner Post Whore Posts. Quantity without any quality whatsoever.

And worst of all BORING!
I made a point he didn't like, so he tried to make the thread about me.

What consistently amazes me is how they don't realize they're proving my points.

As I noted, he's one of the worst posters on the board - all he does is spew massive quantities of one liner BANAL & BORING blather to pump up his post whore score.
images

The point of this thread would be the wild inconsistency and hypocrisy of the ODS kooks here.

According to the ODS kooks, the whole nation should be melting down over this murder, and only this murder. This murder is super extra special, for reasons they won't explain. It's the most important murder in history, but they won't say why. They'll just pout and rage if you don't also declare it's the most important murder in history.

That's why the whole world laughs at ODS kooks, and it's what they're trying to deflect from.

i wonder what would of happened if a legal american shot an illegal alien in the same manner, and in san fran.
They'd end up like Officer Ramos and the other border agent who Bush never would get out of jail for shooting a return offender illegal drug dealer in the butt as he was escaping ? Remember that incident ? I'm still scratching my head on that one, and are they still in jail or did they finally get released ?

Bush let a lot of people down on that one didn't he ?

Forum List

Back