This is exactly why ⁦‪Greta Thunberg‬⁩ is the darling of the left. She will parrot anything she is told without even knowing why. Which, of course, is what the fascist left looks for: blind, obedient soldiers.

Attacking a little girl is the kind of thing Trump does. So much for manly men.
She attacked all of Western civilization. She doesn't get to hide behind her age.

You don't like it? Stop exploiting children to further your agenda.

She is an idiot savant in the area of climate change. She disagrees with Trump so its OK to attack her. So much for manhood.
You think she just showed up in the lobby of the UN and they invited her in? Don't be dumb.

She's being exploited. Her parents let it happen. Despicable.

If you has a high functioning Austistic child would you not encourage their interests or passion?

You really have it in for the teen-ager. don't you?
I do have a high-functioning autistic child. I do encourage her interests and passions.

I do not, however, let people exploit her.

I can't for the life of me understand why you believe that's okay.

She attacked all of Western civilization. She doesn't get to hide behind her age.

Western Civilization is about destroying the environment? You think the height of Western Civilization is driving around in your gas guzzling SUV.
What are you yapping about? You want to destroy Western Civilization, too.

Western Civilization is about destroying the environment? You think the height of Western Civilization is driving around in your gas guzzling SUV.
What are you yapping about? You want to destroy Western Civilization, too.
All that tool does is rave about China and Russia, piss & moan about the US, and deny all reality. Just put his dumb ass on block.

This is exactly why ⁦‪Greta Thunberg‬⁩ is the darling of the left. She will parrot anything she is told without even knowing why. Which, of course, is what the fascist left looks for: blind, obedient soldiers.

Well she's right. Currently omissions are nearly twice that of china. You didn't know that?
If you believe in climate change, America is dragging the chain.
Don't blame her for delivering the message. America did it by themselves.

Well she's right
Well the headline (and point) of the article is that she cannot name a single policy. And you reply "well she's right". Damn that is funny. :laugh:

Well she's right
Well the headline (and point) of the article is that she cannot name a single policy. And you reply "well she's right". Damn that is funny. :laugh:

The point is it went over your head.
You all hate her because she delivering the message you don't like. She is right America is a greater polluter than China.
5% of world pop uilation with 25% of world pollution.
If you want to be pedantic and childish about her, knock yourself out son. But the fact remains, You are a climate change denier.

You all hate her because she delivering the message you don't like.
No I don't. I hate her because she's profoundly ignorant about the content that she is pretending to be an expert on.

Do not get up on a world stage and talk about "XYZ" unless you really know "XYZ". Otherwise, doing so makes you an asshole.

She is right America is a greater polluter than China.
Ok. And? Who disputed that? I know I didn't. Anyone else on this thread dispute it? The point is, "Global Warming" is a fucking scam designed to deliver power and wealth to the left.

If you want to be pedantic and childish about her, knock yourself out son. But the fact remains, You are a climate change denier.
No snowflake, I'm a reality acceptor. You are a reality denier. Which is why you need to point to ignorant, uninformed children about this topic. Just let that sink in for a moment. Children. That who is who leads the left.

Imagine if you anti-gun nuts were told to listen to pro-gun children. You'd lose your limited fucking minds. But the right doesn't exploit children. We allow our children to be children. And we understand they lack the mental capacity, maturity, and necessary life experience for serious issues. What a shame the left doesn't understand that reality as well.

You all hate her because she delivering the message you don't like.
No I don't. I hate her because she's profoundly ignorant about the content that she is pretending to be an expert on.

Do not get up on a world stage and talk about "XYZ" unless you really know "XYZ". Otherwise, doing so makes you an asshole.

She is right America is a greater polluter than China.
Ok. And? Who disputed that? I know I didn't. Anyone else on this thread dispute it? The point is, "Global Warming" is a fucking scam designed to deliver power and wealth to the left.

No snowflake, I'm a reality acceptor. You are a reality denier. Which is why you need to point to ignorant, uninformed children about this topic. Just let that sink in for a moment. Children. That who is who leads the left.

Imagine if you anti-gun nuts were told to listen to pro-gun children. You'd lose your limited fucking minds. But the right doesn't exploit children. We allow our children to be children. And we understand they lack the mental capacity, maturity, and necessary life experience for serious issues. What a shame the left doesn't understand that reality as well.

You are using that instance because you cannot dispute her message. Admit it.
Your ignorant statement about global warming says everything you are chattering about.

Do feel better now you've got that off your chest? You ignorant sap.

Well she's right. Currently omissions are nearly twice that of china. You didn't know that?
1622326582412.png

RankCountryCO2 emissions (total)
1China10.06GT
2United States5.41GT
3India2.65GT
4Russian Federation1.71GT
5Japan1.16GT
6Germany0.75GT
7Islamic Republic of Iran0.72GT
8South Korea0.65GT
9Saudi Arabia0.62GT
10Indonesia0.61GT
11Canada0.56GT
12Mexico0.47GT
13South Africa0.46GT
14Brazil0.45GT
15Turkey0.42GT
16Australia0.42GT
17United Kingdom0.37GT
18Poland0.34GT
19France0.33GT
20Italy0.33GT
21Kazakhstan0.32GT
All emissions from 2018. Fuel combustion only. GT = Metric gigatons

WTF? Her "message" was "disputed" by history and reality. You people claimed back in 2000 that we had 10 years to live. It's now 21 years later and we're going better than ever.

You people claimed that by 2015, the polar ice-cap would be completely melted. Completely. Instead, it expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles).

You people claimed that by 2014, New York City would be under the ocean. It's now 2021 and there are no sharks swimming down Wall Street :laugh:
Do I feel better about the fact that you look to children to lead you and your ideology? Uh, no. No, not at all. :laugh:

America's emissions could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace it in 5 short years.

We aren't the problem.

WTF? Her "message" was "disputed" by history and reality. You people claimed back in 2000 that we had 10 years to live. It's now 21 years later and we're going better than ever.

You people claimed that by 2015, the polar ice-cap would be completely melted. Completely. Instead, it expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles).

You people claimed that by 2014, New York City would be under the ocean. It's now 2021 and there are no sharks swimming down Wall Street :laugh:
Do I feel better about the fact that you look to children to lead you and your ideology? Uh, no. No, not at all. :laugh:

I dispute you doomsday scenarios.
Settle down dickhead. Global warming is proven no matter who delivers the message. Only an ignoramus would deny it, That's you.

America's emissions could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace it in 5 short years.

We aren't the problem.
Well emissions aren't even the problem for that matter. Anyone who isn't a left-wing ideologue knows that plants take in CO2 and give off oxygen. So literally nothing could be better for the planet than massive increases in CO2.

I dispute you doomsday scenarios.
Settle down dickhead. Global warming is proven no matter who delivers the message. Only an ignoramus would deny it, That's you.
We are in a interglacial cycle of an ice age. Our present temperature is 2C below the peak temperatures of the previous interglacial cycles. So we are still within the normal range of interglacial temperatures.

Relax. The sky is not falling.

Global warming is proven no matter who delivers the message.
Well that's true. It has been "proven". Proven to be a scam.

The left-wing playbook:

The 1970's will usher in a second ice-age. We're all gonna die!!
The 1980's will produce acid rain. We're all gonna die!!
The 1990's will produce a massive whole in the ozone layer. We're all gonna die!!

And not one of those things ever fucking happened :lmao:

There was no second "ice-age". If there was any acid rain, it sure as shit didn't affect anything. Not even fucking mosquitos. And the left literally forgot all about their cries of the ozone layer once they got turned onto "Global Warming".

Forum List

Back