Typical uncivilized behavior

Unfortunately, where you shop isn't going to make much difference as time passes the way things are going.
It's just the way this society is devolving.

You ain't seen nuthin yet. People (savages) pissing and excreting in fast food and spreading infectious bodily waste on foods at grocery stores and worse have already been documented.

Like I said, this society is devolving rapidly into a nightmare. I mostly credit Democrats (and maybe a few bad republicans)

Last edited:
This is why I’m so selective about what areas I grocery shop in. In the video a couple of savages are picking up apples and taking bites out of them, then putting them back on the apple carts. Then, of course, laughing about it.

Liveleak.com - Fruit Googles

Whew! I thought this had to be a thread about me!

You know... I think about this at times and can never come up with an answer that satisfies me as to the why.

Each generation brings a new future with them as they mature to adult hood. It's nurture vs nature of course, but I believe nurture or life experience shapes people a little more. They go about living and trying to shape their world based pon their own set of beliefs and experience.

Many folks raise their children based on the latest parenting trend and that can be catastrophe for both that generation and future generations that were raised by these fad guidelines. Who can forget Dr. Spock and all his messed up advice. Advice so misguided he later apologized to people for helping them wreck their kids.

I'm not religious but recognize the importance of church in peoples lives. Once that stopped being such a force in our nation it began to change.

The breakdown of the family is maybe the biggest culprit in the lack of morality, civility, responsibility and sense of ties and community.

I don't usually soapbox that high. :)

I'm not religious but recognize the importance of church in peoples lives. Once that stopped being such a force in our nation it began to change.
The breakdown of the family is maybe the biggest culprit in the lack of morality, civility, responsibility and sense of ties and community.

Yep. Take out the value of a belief system and family unit and it's downhill from there for sure.
But I also think really REALLY bad governing contributed to it a lot. Namely Democrat policies which put power and control over good values and good choices in governing.

Not that some Republicans are not the same, but mostly Dems it seems.

Yep. Take out the value of a belief system and family unit and it's downhill from there for sure.
But I also think really REALLY bad governing contributed to it a lot. Namely Democrat policies which put power and control over good values and good choices in governing.

Very true.

Anytime government gets involved it's a major disaster.

th

This is why I generally stay away from large cities.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Very true.

America sucks huh. We'll have to ask the Germans how that American Government run Normandy invasion went.

Very true.

America sucks huh. We'll have to ask the Germans how that American Government run Normandy invasion went.

Weak.

Very true.

Weak.

It was weak.

That Manhattan Project sucked too.

Not to mention the fact that SOMEHOW 70 years later every country on earth doesn't have nukes.

We didn't defeat Communism either.

Forget the transcontinental railroad or the moon landings.

Desert Storm.

Man, the U.S. sucks in your world. Better bail on the Constitution and get out them Confederation Articles or go fight for the Stars and Bars of slavery I suppose :(

The US does not suck in my world. I adore my country and have always been proud to be American.

That doesn't mean we are free of problems.

Maybe you would be better off with a little less caffeine.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

What I'm seeing in this recording is two grown men, most likely raised to embrace family, people and community harming values promoted by America's apparent dysfunctional, segregation minded, emotionally troubled INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK community that chooses to THREATEN, OPPRESS, INTIMIDATE and HATEFULLY denigrate as "C^^NS , Traitors and Sell-Outs", our free thinking black or American neighbors, friends and coworkers of African descent...

...while at the same time LOUDLY INTIMIDATING white or Americans of Euro descent with constant declarations of RACISM and OPPRESSION. :mental illness:

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination.jpg

I'm also seeing two men who most likely experienced America's UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment.

Are you aware the late Tupac Shakur's often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION Public Service Announcement applies to American & foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds!

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

_thuglife Tupac Shakur.jpg

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Trust me, a video of people eating fruit would be one of the LEAST violent videos available on Liveleak. Thanks to that website I got to see a video of a giant truck running over a womans head and popping her brain out like puss out of a pimple.

This needs to go to the rubber room.

Forum List

Back