Tyranny in Texas.

How is that possible dumb fuck since I'm not gay .
You on the other hand think and yammer about fags and faggoty stuff more than gay people
That is clear evidence that you are light in the loafers.
Wrong as always.
Nope right on target .
You make it so easy too.
Nope. Retard.
Yes you are a retard.
You are the retard you friggin moron.
I you are but what am I...

Texas Judge Orders Removal of YouTube Video Exposing Abuse in Foster Care System - Breitbart

Yep..protecting kids from EVIL people eh CPS defenders? Fucking sickening and absolute tyranny.

Yep... The Left in Texas has virtually no influence on Texas, except where they have been set upon the Judiciary. And nothing defends failed Prog institutions, like a Prog jurist. They're truly a menace to the species, let alone the culture which they specifically infect.
:rofl::lmao::anj_stfu:

Public Schools only suck if the teachers and admins suck or they are full of n!ggers or mexicans.

Your name should be Odious.......because that is what you are, and your posts prove that you are a racist pig, someone who thinks they are superior over something you had nothing to do with........I bet you live in a trailer, too.

Texas doesn't need pigs like you.
Texas is full of odium's

Public Schools only suck if the teachers and admins suck or they are full of n!ggers or mexicans.

Your name should be Odious.......because that is what you are, and your posts prove that you are a racist pig, someone who thinks they are superior over something you had nothing to do with........I bet you live in a trailer, too.

Texas doesn't need pigs like you.
Texas is full of odium's

Yep.....and they live in trailers and vote against their own interests.

Forum List

Back