Tyranny in Texas.

And the right wing doesn't think a loving single sex couple should be able to give orphans a loving home. Go figure.
Always with the fucking homosexuals. Wa wa wa. People hate me for what I am. Wa wa wa.
Only because the do.
Faggots are mental
Thanks for admitting that.
That you are? You're welcome.
How is that possible dumb fuck since I'm not gay .
You on the other hand think and yammer about fags and faggoty stuff more than gay people
That is clear evidence that you are light in the loafers.

Nope I know they aren't the only ones who suffer in foster care.
Actually I had no idea they were white...did that say they were in the article? I didn't watch the video of the kid doing the cue cards...it would just piss me off. As you can tell from my defense of the student assaulted by the cop in SC I don't take a stand on issues like cops abusing their power or CPS abusing theirs when it comes to race....no thanks.
you might be able to sell that shit to the guilible but your chosen idology makes everything you say a lie
And I care about the cop attacking the BLACK student in SC why? I defend the BLACK student in Texas filing a lawsuit against the cops for falsely arresting him WHY? Thought so. Don't PRETEND to know my ideology kid.
Bullshit ! Btw l have scars older than you are.
Why is it when assholes like you get their ass handed to them you inevitably use the kid ploy ?
Waiting to have my ass handed to me dipshit. You go on selectively hearing and reading what you want and ignore the part where I defended 2 black folks against cops assaulting or harassing them.
Why? they're black and you're a white supremacist.
Kinda contradictory ain't I
Just shows you have no idea about my views. Period.

Always with the fucking homosexuals. Wa wa wa. People hate me for what I am. Wa wa wa.
Only because the do.
Faggots are mental
You on the other hand think and yammer about fags and faggoty stuff more than gay people
Wrong as always.

you might be able to sell that shit to the guilible but your chosen idology makes everything you say a lie
And I care about the cop attacking the BLACK student in SC why? I defend the BLACK student in Texas filing a lawsuit against the cops for falsely arresting him WHY? Thought so. Don't PRETEND to know my ideology kid.
Why is it when assholes like you get their ass handed to them you inevitably use the kid ploy ?
Waiting to have my ass handed to me dipshit. You go on selectively hearing and reading what you want and ignore the part where I defended 2 black folks against cops assaulting or harassing them.
I know everything about your views !
How's that you may ask?
Simple, you've spew your idology since you joined this board.
On countless occasions you've proclaimed your absolute hatred of Jews, Blacks, gays , public schools .
Need I continue?
Any other so called you claims you have are a diversion .
You do and say nothing that doesn't further your putrid idology.
Also you're pretentious and stupid enough to believe that no one sees through your bullshit .
Even worse is your twisted pov that millions of people believe as you do.

Only because the do.
Faggots are mental
Wrong as always.
Nope right on target .
You make it so easy too.

How's that you may ask?
On countless occasions you've proclaimed your absolute hatred of Jews, Blacks, gays , public schools .
Need I continue?
Also you're pretentious and stupid enough to believe that no one sees through your bullshit .
Then you are dumber than I figured you for. But go ahead continue your ranting about thinking you know my views lol. Public Schools only suck if the teachers and admins suck or they are full of n!ggers or mexicans.

How's that you may ask?
Need I continue?
Then you are dumber than I figured you for. But go ahead continue your ranting about thinking you know my views lol. Public Schools only suck if the teachers and admins suck or they are full of n!ggers or mexicans.
you just proved my point. ad are stupid enough not to notice!

How's that you may ask?
Need I continue?
Sure thing dipshit. I use facts and non pc language. When you take the ear muffs off and learn to live in the REAL WORLD it might not offend your delicate self.

Faggots are mental
Wrong as always.
Nope right on target .
You make it so easy too.
Nope. Retard.

How's that you may ask?
Need I continue?
Sure thing dipshit. I use facts and non pc language. When you take the ear muffs off and learn to live in the REAL WORLD it might not offend your delicate self.
Really? The language you use is about as PC as is possible it's created by and for racist fucks like yourself .
It's indoctrination at it's finest.
Nothing is more PC.

Wrong as always.
Nope right on target .
You make it so easy too.
Nope. Retard.
Yes you are a retard.

Wrong as always.
Nope right on target .
You make it so easy too.
Nope. Retard.
Yes you are a retard.
You are the retard you friggin moron.

And the right wing doesn't think a loving single sex couple should be able to give orphans a loving home. Go figure.

Well, that's close... What we know to a certainty, is that the highest probability for sexual abuse of a child, is to subject that child to trust and authority resting in a sexual deviant. Want to double the likelihood of that? Simply double the number of sexual deviants which hold authority over that child.

Texas Judge Orders Removal of YouTube Video Exposing Abuse in Foster Care System - Breitbart

Yep..protecting kids from EVIL people eh CPS defenders? Fucking sickening and absolute tyranny.

Yep... The Left in Texas has virtually no influence on Texas, except where they have been set upon the Judiciary. And nothing defends failed Prog institutions, like a Prog jurist. They're truly a menace to the species, let alone the culture which they specifically infect.
Enjoy it while you can. Demographics is sneaking up on you pretty quickly.

Public Schools only suck if the teachers and admins suck or they are full of n!ggers or mexicans.

Your name should be Odious.......because that is what you are, and your posts prove that you are a racist pig, someone who thinks they are superior over something you had nothing to do with........I bet you live in a trailer, too.

Texas doesn't need pigs like you.

Last edited:
How's that you may ask?
Need I continue?

How is your trailer holding up? I hope you weren't affected by the floods in Texas.

Even if you are a racist loser

Last edited:

Forum List

Back