Tyranny- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.

He doesn't know what the flat tax rate should be? And he wants there to be standard deductions?

When he talked about compromise on the tax issue, he sounded a lot like Obama did regarding the ACA. Compromise is cool.

I got as far as him saying that the letter he signed should help the negotiations. Got dizzy.

Thanks for at least trying to get through it. :coffee:

I must admit....I missed the part where he schooled anyone. What did you think of his non answer regarding the ideal flat tax rate? You'd think the professor would know the numbers by now.

He doesn't know what the flat tax rate should be? And he wants there to be standard deductions?

When he talked about compromise on the tax issue, he sounded a lot like Obama did regarding the ACA. Compromise is cool.

I got as far as him saying that the letter he signed should help the negotiations. Got dizzy.

I must admit....I missed the part where he schooled anyone. What did you think of his non answer regarding the ideal flat tax rate? You'd think the professor would know the numbers by now.

Really, not one of my hot buttons so I'm not up to speed on the tax code and the modifications that could be done

I like the part when he wouldn't let the dingbat off the hook. He schooled her on the Constitution.. Even Joe next to her piled on to my surprise. Must have a little repubilcan left in there.

-Geaux

Really, not one of my hot buttons so I'm not up to speed on the tax code and the modifications that could be done

I like the part when he wouldn't let the dingbat off the hook. He schooled her on the Constitution.. Even Joe next to her piled on to my surprise. Must have a little repubilcan left in there.

-Geaux

Like I said....I missed hat part. Didn't see any schooling. Did you catch his appearance at the Firefighters convention last week? He was awesome in that one. I'll link to it if you'd like.

-Geaux

Like I said....I missed hat part. Didn't see any schooling. Did you catch his appearance at the Firefighters convention last week? He was awesome in that one. I'll link to it if you'd like.

Meh, I'm not really a huge fan of Cruz although I did like his stance on the debt ceiling.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Meh, I'm not really a huge fan of Cruz although I did like his stance on the debt ceiling.

-Geaux

What stance on the debt ceiling is that?

Since this is never going to happen, you people should take a pill and calm down. If you want to give a shit about something related to voting,

give a shit about conservative voter suppression.

It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

I can see why Republicans see this as terrorism

It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

I can see why Republicans see this as terrorism
They don't hate the idea, they just hate Oblama....

then Obama will demand that all missing/no-show ballots will automatically be filled in by voter precinct employees and all marked to vote for the democrat nominee.

obama needs to be arrested.

He still needs to answer questions about SEAL Team VI being put on a Chinook shortly after SEAL Team VI killed bin laden.

What mission were they on. Why were they put on a school bus in the air when they hardly ever if ever execute missions in such aircraft.

I suspect a trade off.

This president is scary at this point. Always has been to me. His dumb drones will defend him no matter what.

I think that all palmetto bugs over 4 inches long in Florida should be given the right to vote, hey, its already allowed in California, New York and Illinois.

Since this is never going to happen, you people should take a pill and calm down. If you want to give a shit about something related to voting,

give a shit about conservative voter suppression.

LMAO

-Geaux

Black-Panthers-at-polls-90852834611.jpeg

Forum List

Back