Tyson Foods Caught Up In Wrongful Death Lawsuit Over COVID

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"WATERLOO — A wrongful death lawsuit tied to COVID-19 infections in a Waterloo pork processing plant alleges that during the initial stages of the pandemic, Tyson Foods ordered employees to report for work while supervisors privately wagered money on the number of workers who would be sickened by the deadly virus.

The lawsuit alleges that the late Isidro Fernandez -- one of at least five Waterloo plant employees who died of the virus -- was exposed to the coronavirus due to the “willful and wanton disregard for workplace safety.”

I think it is pretty funny and a totally awesome idea to bet on how many of your employees get COVID and I hope they bet more than a dollar -- kinda reminds me of those two old guys from Trading Places.....I don't feel this lawsuit has any merit and will likely be tossed out -- but I kinda feel that Tyson should be punished, not for any COVID related workplace crap -- but because they keep hiring filthy illegal scumbags instead of real Americans....

"WATERLOO — A wrongful death lawsuit tied to COVID-19 infections in a Waterloo pork processing plant alleges that during the initial stages of the pandemic, Tyson Foods ordered employees to report for work while supervisors privately wagered money on the number of workers who would be sickened by the deadly virus.

The lawsuit alleges that the late Isidro Fernandez -- one of at least five Waterloo plant employees who died of the virus -- was exposed to the coronavirus due to the “willful and wanton disregard for workplace safety.”

I think it is pretty funny and a totally awesome idea to bet on how many of your employees get COVID and I hope they bet more than a dollar -- kinda reminds me of those two old guys from Trading Places.....I don't feel this lawsuit has any merit and will likely be tossed out -- but I kinda feel that Tyson should be punished, not for any COVID related workplace crap -- but because they keep hiring filthy illegal scumbags instead of real Americans....
gonna be hard to prove where he contracted it,,

Any deaths that occur there should be charged as depraved-indifference murder. Anyone who has ever abused power is devoid of human worth, and irredeamable.

Oh not if it gets to an Obammy judge.....

Forum List

Back