U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

Kandula allegedly traveled from St. Louis to Dulles International Airport, according to law enforcement sources who spoke to ABC News, and then rented the truck prior to driving straight towards the White House. After hitting the barricades, Kandula reportedly exited the vehicle and began waving the flag that had a swastika on it.
Someone needs to get their story straight because the police say the flag was found in the cab.
Police found a Nazi flag in the truck Mr Kandula was driving as seen in photos captured by a Reuters photojournalist.

They went so far as to create the "Russian collusion" hoax. An orchestrated coup attempt that has now totally backfired on them. It's more than just desperation ... it's complete anti-Trump fanaticism. They've gone insane with hatred, literally.

Yes. Their endemic incompentcy at keeping any of their treason and criminal operations under wraps is what worries their rank and file's trust in theit leadership's ability to cover for the flunkies.

Funny they figured out the guy's motive right away and, as yet we don't know the motive of the Las Vegas shooter and the lesbian shooter....Hmmmm....:heehee:

I wonder why they didn’t place the lesbian shooters manifesto on the ground and take a picture and release it to the media.

sergey-lavrov-51293d380c404035a55d3ccd50a2a9e3.jpg

Photos of President Donald Trump‘s meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office on Wednesday raised eyebrows as well as security concerns when the pictures were released by the Russian government rather than the White House.

The images show the president laughing and looking chummy with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out. The meeting, occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.

“He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman told the outlet of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

What I find amazing are the lengths that MAGArats go to claim that this was not a Nazi doing this.

They did the same thing with the Texas shooter who was covered in Nazi tattoos.

It looks as if they are trying to claim that white supremacy (Nazis) aren't a danger.

Why would they do this? Because THEY are white supremecists

All you did was parrot an article. We are questioning the whole incident and have pointed out discrepancies in the article. You tried to insinuate I was 'defensive' of Nazis because I questioned if the perp even had that flag. Your comment added 0 to the conversation.
And that makes me a Nazi?

No?

You fuckers just say shit?

Ohhh

That is a shame the U Haul was damanged.

Somebody in California could have used that U Haul to move out the state to get away from destructive Democrat rule. There is a shortage of U Hauls in just about all the Democrat controlled states.

Someone needs to get their story straight because the police say the flag was found in the cab.
Police found a Nazi flag in the truck Mr Kandula was driving as seen in photos captured by a Reuters photojournalist.
Jesus...what a stupid freak

So there's "confusion" as to whether the Nazi flag was in the "truck" or the "cab"?

Hey moron. The cab is IN the fucking truck.

Shaddup

So does this finally mean that Soros can't have possibly been a Nazi since he was Jewish?

FK3EOSCWYAQsvV2.jpeg

Or do you morons not think your deflections thru that far??

sergey-lavrov-51293d380c404035a55d3ccd50a2a9e3.jpg

Photos of President Donald Trump‘s meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office on Wednesday raised eyebrows as well as security concerns when the pictures were released by the Russian government rather than the White House.

The images show the president laughing and looking chummy with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out. The meeting, occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.

“He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman told the outlet of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”
220px-Lavrov_and_Clinton_reset_relations-1_%28cropped%29.jpg

OIP.J2kKUgtMOO8O_3uwutn1SAHaFL

OIP.PhDn-osthFgOVOUwGs-6KgHaFH

OIP.vk9C2SDjd-m4ytk0_h2WUgHaDn

OIP.0EcapexdaYhfaoCPV47X0wHaD2

It's true....but keep on refusing to face reality. It's your cult, after all.
Oh I have no doubt that it's VERY true, in your little fantasy world, but that's okay ... I've heard what chronic pot use can do to one's thinking process.

Forum List

Back