U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

So....................WHERE are the pictures of Russians with democrats, IN THE OVAL OFFICE?
Or.......ever being invited by democrats to the white house?
Y'know...........as a favor..........FOR PUTIN.
Who cares? Meeting with the Russians has been commonplace for decades.

Who cares? Meeting with the Russians has been commonplace for decades.

What about a president leaking Israeli secrets to Russians? How long has that been around?

oh...so some of you butthurt over this bit of news being called fake news and you call that fake news. Do you even understand what you just did?? LOLOL

I dread the day for your sakes when you finally realize you have been clowned by your own side. LOLOL
da43a04641bd17d1.png

What about a president leaking Israeli secrets to Russians? How long has that been around?

but but but but Trump did this. Look at your source. LOLOL And you totally ignore the situation we're in with your busted influence peddling old fart of a criminal pedo politician Sniffy Joe.

oh...so some of you butthurt over this bit of news being called fake news and you call that fake news. Do you even understand what you just did?? LOLOL

I dread the day for your sakes when you finally realize you have been clowned by your own side. LOLOL
da43a04641bd17d1.png

Where's your proof Obama spied on Trump?

but but but but Trump did this. Look at your source. LOLOL And you totally ignore the situation we're in with your busted influence peddling old fart of a criminal pedo politician Sniffy Joe.

LOL

Reuters is not a valid source to you wingnuts now?

Where's your proof Obama spied on Trump?
LOL Look. you won't even recognize when your own side has admitted that they've done it and the receipts are there. Why would you believe anything i say.

LOL

Reuters is not a valid source to you wingnuts now?
Where have you been. They've not been a legitimate source for decades. See if you can find who the source was that had hands first on this event. Was it? Capitol Police? FBI? White House security? CNN says 'SoURCES" so let's say it was FBI.

1.FBI reports cockamamie story..because that is what it is and you can't discern cockamamie from legitimate at this point you're been lied to and convinced SO. MANY. TIMES.

2. CNN/urinalysts repeat it uncritically.

3. Prominent (leftist) politicians report it as fact.

notice the pattern there? I didn't think you would.

It all amounts to bullshit.

Last edited:

The USSR and Russia as we know it today are kin to the Israelis. Ever hear of the Bolsheviks?

Israelis have been sharing American secrets for years.

Ignoring the fact that sleepy joe allowed a Chinese spy balloon access to important US data while it crossed the NA continent unhindered.

LOL Look. you won't even recognize when your own side has admitted that they've done it and the receipts are there. Why would you believe anything i say.

So you have none. Color me shocked you lied about that too.

face-palm-gif.278959

Where have you been. They've not been a legitimate source for decades. See if you can find who the source was that had hands first on this event. Was it? Capitol Police? FBI? White House security? CNN says 'SoURCES" so let's say it was FBI.

1.FBI reports cockamamie story..because that is what it is and you can't discern cockamamie from legitimate at this point you're been lied to and convinced SO. MANY. TIMES.

Great, post some fake stories Reuters has produced or you're full of shit about that too...

The USSR and Russia as we know it today are kin to the Israelis. Ever hear of the Bolsheviks?

Israelis have been sharing American secrets for years.

Oh, so it's ok then that Trump leaks secrets to our enemies. :icon_rolleyes:

You know, if I would have made the same exact post you just made....Folks like you would be whining and complaining about my "satire" and how off the mark it is.....

_00-rea-008 (2).jpg

So thanks for letting me know you recognize the shit you say is batshit crazy once someone else says it....

Forum List

Back