U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

I certainly was around in the 50s and 60s which is why I know the difference between reality and an FBI set up.
So were you one of those who were saying Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner were a bunch of radical leftist Communists who were down there in Mississippi causing trouble by registering black folks to vote?

Are you one of those idiots who will rewrite history to try to pretend they were "conservatives" and the people who killed them were the "liberals"??

Schwerner-Chaney-and-Goodman-detail.jpeg

And that fight these 3 men were carrying on.....what fight was that and why were Conservatives on the OTHER SIDE OF THAT FIGHT??

Yes, you dishonest rancid twat. Your naziism.

You’re the Nazi.

No, you moron. You need to sew your labia together to make sure that you never breed.

Feel free to use a filthy rusty needle.
Notice… I never called any poster a Nazi.

You however are a fucking asshole

Sarcasm is not your strong suit
You don’t have a strong suit.

Now, get your retarded self back on topic, you imbecile.

Mutter something intelligent and factually well sourced about the U-Haul incident.

Try to keep your filthy Nazi ideology out of it.

Notice… I never called any poster a Nazi.

You however are a fucking asshole
Notice that I don’t care what you claim you’ve never done.

And also, be aware. Not only are you the asshole, but you’re also off topic, you braying jackass. Now, either post on topic or gfy. Or both.

Reminder: the topic is the U-Haul incident crashing into the White House protective stanchions.

So were you one of those who were saying Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner were a bunch of radical leftist Communists who were down there in Mississippi causing trouble by registering black folks to vote?

Are you one of those idiots who will rewrite history to try to pretend they were "conservatives" and the people who killed them were the "liberals"??

View attachment 788333

And that fight these 3 men were carrying on.....what fight was that and why were Conservatives on the OTHER SIDE OF THAT FIGHT??
Can you tell the difference between these freedom fighters and the current insanity of calling black people white supremacists and Nazis? Back in the 50s and 60s we knew the difference.

What has this got to do with the FBI setting up yet another lying fakery?

Can you tell the difference between these freedom fighters and the current insanity of calling black people white supremacists and Nazis? Back in the 50s and 60s we knew the difference.

Which “black people” are you referring to? This Nazi is Indian

Which “black people” are you referring to? This Nazi is Indian
He certainly has an Indian name. Black features though. Particularly the liver lips. Enemy democrats are quick to categorize Indians as, at the very least, POCmarks. Maybe he's biracial. A biracial, POCmark Nazi. Good call. It's Hitler's revenge. Nazis are now all races and cultures.

Can you tell me why the same policies they were fighting for back in the 50's and 60's are the very exact policies Conservatives hate and wish to weaken today?

Now, can you tell me the difference between the radical right MLK was talking about back then and the radical right now?

Dqn0uXlUcAAM2Fo.jpg

I'll wait while you keep deflecting like a bitch

Forum List

Back