U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

Jesus...what a stupid freak

So there's "confusion" as to whether the Nazi flag was in the "truck" or the "cab"?

Hey moron. The cab is IN the fucking truck.

Shaddup
Faun claimed the black attacker was waving the flag and dropped it. The flag was obviously never removed the flag from the truck.

Faun claimed the black attacker was waving the flag and dropped it. The flag was obviously never removed the flag from the truck.
A. I don’t recall seeing Faun post that and what he posts doesn’t matter. He wasn’t there and no reports have said that.

B. You post like you’re drunk. Kinda early for that.

I wonder why they didn’t place the lesbian shooters manifesto on the ground and take a picture and release it to the media.
They didn't have to put the actual shooter's manifesto on the ground. Blank paper would do. After all, they put empty file folders on the ground and took pictures to attack Trump

A. I don’t recall seeing Faun post that and what he posts doesn’t matter. He wasn’t there and no reports have said that.

B. You post like you’re drunk. Kinda early for that.
You post like a Democrat. It's too late for you.
What I find amazing are the lengths that MAGArats go to claim that this was not a Nazi doing this.

They did the same thing with the Texas shooter who was covered in Nazi tattoos.

It looks as if they are trying to claim that white supremacy (Nazis) aren't a danger.

Why would they do this? Because THEY are white supremecists
If the Texas shooter was really covered in Nazi tattoos, why do all the pictures cut off his head? It could be anyone. It could be FBI and a Sharpie.

So he is black now?

People like Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindal will be pissed......

tempImageM3xVjD.png

Especially this guy...I mean, he really really hates black people just like you do...and yet you refer to his ethnicity as black? how sad they all must feel...

Good thing you weren't around in the 50's and 60's

You would have been calling the murder of these young men; an FBI false flag....just kidding, you would have been saying those libs had no business poking their nose where it doesn't belong...

axresdefault.jpg

I guess because back then, racists didn't have to feel embarrassed about the handiwork of other racists....

WTF?
You are a dumbass and a traitor.
The orange moron, banned the American press from the meeting, allowing the russian press to stay.
You are the moron, supporting a piece of traitorous shit that sexually molested his daughter and stole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people. Potatohead sold out his country to the Chinese to get rich and anybody that voted for him or fail to recognize his treachery is a fucking moron.

Good thing you weren't around in the 50's and 60's

You would have been calling the murder of these young men; an FBI false flag....just kidding, you would have been saying those libs had no business poking their nose where it doesn't belong...

View attachment 788308

I guess because back then, racists didn't have to feel embarrassed about the handiwork of other racists....
I certainly was around in the 50s and 60s which is why I know the difference between reality and an FBI set up.

Nazi Flag found inside u-haul. Perps will be traced and put in prison.

lololol.i love seeing this kind shat here..................i wish the whole area turned to complete anarchy and violence

i do condone violence in leftist cities like the leftists do....this is so funny

If Biden had met with Zelensky in the Oval Ofice with no Americans present you’d be singing a different tune
It wouldn't phase me (except for the fact that they'd be doing naughty things to each other on their knees which would be disrespectful to the office, itself).

Forum List

Back