U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

There aren't too many black nazis who also have Indian names. This might be the only one. Or, it's an FBI construct. They got a terrorist, likely illegally here. And decided to use the circumstance to best advantage. Except for the flag, the UHaul was empty. Empty! Why would someone ram the white house fence with an empty truck? This has FBI written all over it. Did you see that flag the officers spread out? One of the wives just ironed it.

That said Nazis are better than democrats.
And here I thought the FBI preserved crime scene evidence. Silly me.

Last edited:
Is there a point to driving an empty truck into the fence?
AND he expected to get INTO The white house, kill biden and then take over the country by being put in place of Biden. The kid is an admirer of Hitler which screams LEFFFFFT WIINNNNGERRRRR. There is probably some drug use and/or FBI mind control bs goin' on too.

"Did you see that flag the officers spread out? One of the wives just ironed it."

i have a feeling FBI boys can iron....panties. Their own.

And here I thought the FBI preserved crime scene evidence. Silly me.
What's the rule if the FBI had the evidence all along? If the flag was real evidence it would never have been taken out of the truck. It would have sat there until CSI and forensics took pictures from every angle, put it in a zip bag with an identifying tag and put in an evidence box. The very fact that the FBI wanted to make double plus certain that this BLACK guy was a nazi says the flag was a plant.

AND he expected to get INTO The white house, kill biden and then take over the country by being put in place of Biden. The kid is an admirer of Hitler which screams LEFFFFFT WIINNNNGERRRRR. There is probably some drug use and/or FBI mind control bs goin' on too.
If true, at least the guy's heart is in the right place. He might well admire Hitler because many Muslims do. This whole thing looks like a typical Following Biden's Orders fuck up.

What's the rule if the FBI had the evidence all along? If the flag was real evidence it would never have been taken out of the truck. It would have sat there until CSI and forensics took pictures from every angle, put it in a zip bag with an identifying tag and put in an evidence box. The very fact that the FBI wanted to make double plus certain that this BLACK guy was a nazi says the flag was a plant.
The whole thing stinks.

Last edited:
If true, at least the guy's heart is in the right place. He might well admire Hitler because many Muslims do. This whole thing looks like a typical Following Biden's Orders fuck up.
Catbreath his batshit crazy and twice as nasty

You're the one shouting 'Nazi' at everyone.
Ummmm… pointing out that this creep was a fucking Nazi does not make ME a Nazi you fucking asswipe.

And I have not shouted Nazi at anyone

Fucking jerk off

Ummmm… pointing out that this creep was a fucking Nazi does not make ME a Nazi you fucking asswipe.

Fucking jerk off
actually, the only people reporting allegedly what the guy said are the authorities and the media so. Hell. He may be unconscious at this point coming down off gov't administered drugs.

yahoo.....long history of fine, fair and factual reporting. LOLOLOLOL

actually, the only people reporting allegedly what the guy said are the authorities and the media so. Hell. He may be unconscious at this point coming down off gov't administered drugs.

yahoo.....long history of fine, fair and factual reporting. LOLOLOLOL
Yeah, did you notice the complete lack of personal background for the perp?

Those fucking Nazi Indians. We need to funnel billions of dollars to Pakistan to take out India.

Picsart-23-05-23-08-26-24-893.jpg
:auiqs.jpg: :nono:
OIP.k9g3dDwa6IDZNrkyxKyTkwHaD3

OIP.D3Q-k2MrGZyHXQrnx2mf_gEwDN

OIP.dzgjBTrNBszxfKcc9uGK6AHaFp

Sure boy. Sure. So he dropped it and it magically landed in perfect photo op position. Too bad the authorities on the scene said it was IN THE CAB. But don’t let facts stop you retards from another rant.

Kandula allegedly traveled from St. Louis to Dulles International Airport, according to law enforcement sources who spoke to ABC News, and then rented the truck prior to driving straight towards the White House. After hitting the barricades, Kandula reportedly exited the vehicle and began waving the flag that had a swastika on it.

Fucking jerk off
All you did was parrot an article. We are questioning the whole incident and have pointed out discrepancies in the article. You tried to insinuate I was 'defensive' of Nazis because I questioned if the perp even had that flag. Your comment added 0 to the conversation.

Forum List

Back