🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U of Missouri radicals create arm circle & tent city, assault reporter on campus open space!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Thousands gather on Mizzou quad after UM system president resigns : News

Who woulda guessed!!?? The race baiters that have infected U of Missouri like a cancerous growth have formed a tent city on an open grass square on campus...encircled it with a giant human chain....and when a reporter showed up to document it they assaulted him and said media wouldn't be allowed because they want to control the narrative. BTW....it's a public university and that grass is public space.....so they have no legal right to keep a reporter anywhere away from it (hmmm...didn't these same folks protest Ferguson police restrictions access to....nevermind).

Thought the president resigning was the end!? WRONG!!! These radicals are gonna grow until there's a riot and cops moving in.

God damn I'm glad I live in a pure red state.

Who woulda guessed!!?? The race baiters that have infected U of Missouri like a cancerous growth have formed a tent city on an open grass square on campus...encircled it with a giant human chain....and when a reporter showed up to document it they assaulted him and said media wouldn't be allowed because they want to control the narrative. BTW....it's a public university and that grass is public space.....so they have no legal right to keep a reporter anywhere away from it (hmmm...didn't these same folks protest Ferguson police restrictions access to....nevermind).

Thought the president resigning was the end!? WRONG!!! These radicals are gonna grow until there's a riot and cops moving in.

Gas em all and watch them cry like little girls. Time for asslips to show up and demonstrate stupidity.

Gas em all and watch them cry like little girls. Time for asslips to show up and demonstrate stupidity.

Luckily police aren't involved in this fiasco yet.

Just some liberal turd students....a university president...and a phantom racist in a random pickup who supposedly uttered the N word. He exists...really. No seriously....the student body president who heard it definitely didn't make it up!!

I wonder what happened. I mean just two years ago Mizzou was a beacon of enlightenment, a shining example of inclusiveness and diversity. Seroiusly, remember all the news about the first openly gay football player? Yup, that's the same Mizzou in the news to day for being soooo intolerant, and racist. Wonder what happened...

"Must have been a complete take-over by GOP puppets... Oh, wait, the leadership has been mostly the same the whole time??? Holy-shit, how did we miss that?" Heard somewhere in Liberal-Land. A DineyLand like theme park for liberals, where everyone has a million dollars in the bank and noone has to work!!! (the rest of us pay for it all:smartass:)

I wonder what happened. I mean just two years ago Mizzou was a beacon of enlightenment, a shining example of inclusiveness and diversity. Seroiusly, remember all the news about the first openly gay football player? Yup, that's the same Mizzou in the news to day for being soooo intolerant, and racist. Wonder what happened...

"Must have been a complete take-over by GOP puppets... Oh, wait, the leadership has been mostly the same the whole time??? Holy-shit, how did we miss that?" Heard somewhere in Liberal-Land. A DineyLand like theme park for liberals, where everyone has a million dollars in the bank and noone has to work!!! (the rest of us pay for it all:smartass:)

Easy. Ferguson happened. Obama sent the racial ground troops in.

Yes...2 years ago....Missouri had a black starting quarterback in the Southeastern Conference....an openly gay black defenseman who won SEC D Player of the Year, and probably the most diverse roster in the South.

Now? Well....what changed?

Forum List

Back