U.S.Capitol on lockdown

If someone gets hurt, this will be directly on Trump.
Bwhaha! Now you are concerned! These may be just Antifa people also causing trouble. Does being peaceful do anything? You are trying to force your ways on people who do not want it.
These are your people, and this is on Trump.

If you're proud of that, that's fine.

Trump is pleading with people to be peaceful.

What's he going to say when he addresses people? Is he going to finally try to calm people down or is he going to double down on his idiotic rhetoric?

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

Protest all you want, but any violence, and destroying of property, looting, setting fires or defacing statues and then the police need to come in and take control by arresting and breaking up the riots.

There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

So what is the rebellion about? A stolen election?

I don't support their protest but I support their right to protest.

Never said you did, which has nothing to do with my question.

Sorry, it's over being butt hurt.

The mob is already mitigating the scene! "Besides breaking of that window and that lone woman getting shot, this has been nothing like a BLM mob where there's plenty of vandalism!" These people need serious mental help! :rolleyes:
No looting, no buildings burned....this is MILD compared to previous BLM and Antifa riots.

Love it. For months the Trump cultists have been calling antifa violent etc. Look at their lot now. Nothing but scum.
I hope Trump is arrested. You can't yell 'fire' in a theatre. You can't storm the halls of democracy based on a false premise spouted by a charlatan.

If someone gets hurt, this will be directly on Trump.
Bwhaha! Now you are concerned! These may be just Antifa people also causing trouble. Does being peaceful do anything? You are trying to force your ways on people who do not want it.

That was Trump's fault too in Mac's head, in which Trump lives in rent free.

30 people died in those riots, not a word. And they weren't about stolen elections or other causes where wars have been fought for far less.

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Those who are watching the events today in DC, which was incited by The President of our United States, has put those of his base who entered the premises in danger of serving 10 years in prison, but trump's doing so has made him incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Let us know when the first BLM rioter is arrested on that charge.

Nazi Pelousy, Cryin’Chucky Schumer denounce use of Federal agents against Antifa “protestors” in Portland.

Today Nazi called for the use of Federal agents in DC.

The mob is already mitigating the scene! "Besides breaking of that window and that lone woman getting shot, this has been nothing like a BLM mob where there's plenty of vandalism!" These people need serious mental help! :rolleyes:
No looting, no buildings burned....this is MILD compared to previous BLM and Antifa riots.

The initial BLM protests were people kneeling. People (including Trump) condemned that.

Forum List

Back