U.S.Capitol on lockdown

The protesters are very peaceful. Nothing has been vandalized. No one has been threatened. It it was democrats those statues would be rubble.

When the government fears the people there is liberty.

if it was anyone else, they would be shot before they stepped anywhere close to that building...

it is a maga privilege to invade a federal building and not even get touched by cops...
You guys have burning, looting, robbing at will and police didn't do chit. Every night your team tried to burn down that Federal Courthouse and nobody got shot. Lying Commie.

thats because cops didnt wait for the protests to start...
they started shooting long before the protest itself...

Portland had 100 plus days of riots and the police stood down. The same in Seattle, in fact they created a mini-city and police weren't allowed in. Several other cities were the same.

Quit lying!

when you are not an entitled maga brat, you get shot by the cops for no reason, before even you start any protests...

however when you are an entitled maga brat, you can protest as you like and even invade a federal building and can still walk out free with your privileges...

That wasn't what happened this last summer, there were riots and no one did a thing. Not buying your revisionist history.

Protests are fine, when people and property get hurt, I am done with it and people need to be contained and jailed.

those protests were as a result of police shooting people for no reason...

and i agree, when people in a protest cross the line, they should be contained and jailed...

nobody above the law...

I agree to disagree with your first point, the rest I am in full agreement on. If the DC protests get out of hand, people need to be rounded up and held accountable.

If the DC protests get out of hand...

and it hasnt?...

nobody above the law...

even the president...

Shame on the Capitol police for shooting the Patriots.

Shame on the Capitol police for allowing a Communist take over of our country through a fraudulent election.

They should be joining the Patriots but then they will lose their dental plan.

And by 'patriots', you mean the guys pointing guns at our police?

Your hissy fit is not going to change anything and you're going to give Republicans a negative image that will last for years to come.

Congratulations.

Thanx. Let's wait a few days and see if it changes anything. It looks like it could be a tipping point to me. I guess you never noticed we on the right are really, really angry about the stuff you've been doing.

Liberals refuse to stop their rioters, leading by example. If you dont like it.....riot.

How many days in a row did ANTIFA and BLM riot before any liberal leaders told them to stop?

Coups are unamerican and should not be tolerated.

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Those who are watching the events today in DC, which was incited by The President of our United States, has put those of his base who entered the premises in danger of serving 10 years in prison, but trump's doing so has made him incapable of holding any office under the United States.
President Trump had part in this, but the actions of the Democrats the last 4 years through failed repeated treasonous coup attempts have contributed to the erosion of trust in our government and elections.

Can we call it a coup now? Seems like it might be a coup.
Nope. Not a coup. This is what happens when you disenfranchise 74 million voters then mock their concerns
Those 74 million Trump voters were not disenfranchised. They got to vote just like I got to vote in 2016 when my candidate didn't win.

Their concerns were adjudicated and dismissed. They had their chance. They lost.

And at the end of today, they are still losers, except now they've embarrassed the nation. Tell me again how Trump is going to run in 2024 after this.

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Those who are watching the events today in DC, which was incited by The President of our United States, has put those of his base who entered the premises in danger of serving 10 years in prison, but trump's doing so has made him incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Sounds like its time for another round of blanket pardons by Trump for the crimes commited on his watch.

TV is showing picture of three plain clothes cops pointing weapons at an empty Speakers chair

and I had to laugh because all three were wearing their masks

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

Protest all you want, but any violence, and destroying of property, looting, setting fires or defacing statues and then the police need to come in and take control by arresting and breaking up the riots.

There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

So what is the rebellion about? A stolen election?

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg
It's always the bigotry and the racism w/these people.

Always.

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

Protest all you want, but any violence, and destroying of property, looting, setting fires or defacing statues and then the police need to come in and take control by arresting and breaking up the riots.

There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

So what is the rebellion about? A stolen election?

I don't support their protest but I support their right to protest.

Thanx. Let's wait a few days and see if it changes anything.

Nothing is going to change. Biden will be your president and you will lose the Senate.

Your temper tantrum won't change that. If you think otherwise then that's your problem.

Shame on the Capitol police for shooting the Patriots.

Shame on the Capitol police for allowing a Communist take over of our country through a fraudulent election.

They should be joining the Patriots but then they will lose their dental plan.
You’re all just noise. This shit will go nowhere.

Forum List

Back