U.S.Capitol on lockdown

I am very pleased with this.

I don't think you would need to be a "Trumpster" to appreciate it. Billions and billions sent overseas as Americans are denied even little checks. Meanwhile people locked in their homes and elections stolen worse than in 3rd world countries or even banana republics.

Your hissy fit is not going to change anything and you're going to give Republicans a negative image that will last for years to come.

Congratulations.
What negative image? Standing on the steps of the Capitol with American flags raised? As opposed to BLM terrorists who set buildings on fire and burn American flags?

The mob is already mitigating the scene! "Besides breaking of that window and that lone woman getting shot, this has been nothing like a BLM mob where there's plenty of vandalism!" These people need serious mental help! :rolleyes:

If someone gets hurt, this will be directly on Trump.
Bwhaha! Now you are concerned! These may be just Antifa people also causing trouble. Does being peaceful do anything? You are trying to force your ways on people who do not want it.

Why do you hate the first amendment and mostly peaceful protests?

Isn't it amazing how all these snowflakes fully supported / refused to condemn / defended the 'mostly peaceful' protest by foreign-funded domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM?!

Comparatively speaking, what is going on now is MILD., No buildings have been burned down, there is no looting....

It would be great if the National Guard switched sides, wouldn't it?

Go bless the Patriots.

God damn the Communists.

Liberals refuse to stop their rioters, leading by example. If you dont like it.....riot.

How many days in a row did ANTIFA and BLM riot before any liberal leaders told them to stop?

Coups are unamerican and should not be tolerated.

Indeed, and they had no legitimate cause to begin with, rioting over something that affects less people than falling to deaths from beds does. No one that I am aware of in their movement has still explained it to them, and won't ever, because it's a phone BS movement.

Antifa
ErE2_uWXMAMYkf-

ErEyAEPXIAIqXTX

ErE0-ifW8AQaS8q
I like how he is posing for the camera...come on people...SO STAGED. Only the really stupid would believe today's events were unplanned.

i chose my words carefully

and I dont want to see any peaceful protestor or honest cop just doing his job to be injured

Apparently not that carefully, the word "peaceful" did not appear in your original post.

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

Protest all you want, but any violence, and destroying of property, looting, setting fires or defacing statues and then the police need to come in and take control by arresting and breaking up the riots.

There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

So what is the rebellion about? A stolen election?

I don't support their protest but I support their right to protest.

Never said you did, which has nothing to do with my question.

Warms my heart to see AMERICANS finally having enough of all this bullshit

Forum List

Back