U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Your Orange God would totally fuck you over and betray you if he thought it would benefit him.
I dont have an orange god

democrats stole an election FROM ME

Trump is speaking out for 75 million voters who were cheated

Fakenews

Your Orange God is lying to you

And you cultists can’t accept it because of your snowflake feelings.

He’s protecting the country.

He incited sedition.

It’s an American thing.

There's nothing American about sedition.

You wouldn’t understand.

I understand you're trying to rationalize sedition and that you're a brainwashed idiot.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
The sedition was the democrat party and their overthrow of the country.
You’re a hypocrite.

WHAT OVERTHROW! WE WON THE GODDAMN ELECTION YOU STUPID FUCK!!

THERE'S NO GODDAMN MORAL EQUIVALENCY HERE!

YOU ALL JUST FUCKING SCREWED THE POOCH AND NOW YOUR GOING TO PAY.

THE ONLY THING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MANAGE TO ACCOMPLISH HERE IS VALIDATE THE 80 MILLION WHO KICKED THAT BUM OUT OF OFFICE. WATCH HOW FAST THIS COUNTRY TURNS AGAINST YOU.

WHAT Y'ALL DID WASN'T PATRIOTIC. IT WAS DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

When the cult leader tells them to turn against democracy, they turn against democracy.
What democracy? Stealing elections is not democracy. Americans protested today standing up for democracy.
Those who attacked the capitol today will be prosecuted, per below, and it will not be a joke. There will be many doing serious time to give a message that what went on today can never happen again. Those who support them, like you, could find yourselves in the same boat.
18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
From Title 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I—CRIMES
Those people who stormed the capital should be tried. But they should point to the violence and looting that democrats perpetrated all year — yet were released from custody — as a precedent.

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

UXH2AQWCO5DL5H7LCANJ3FDK7Y.jpg

Is it anything like this?
s it anything like this?
Not at all, dope. That is not insurrection.

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

Sure protest. But storm a building with the intention of disrupting a Constitutional process cause you didn't like the outcome of the election? That's sedition.

Meh, they look foolish but they have a right to protest. Even violently if need be.

Their violence is defeating Trump, Congress has adjourned for the day.

I guess not.

No one is getting violent. No buildings are on fire, no lootings, no killings.
Shots fired, and our Nation's leaders running in fear.

Police no where in site, race soldiers.
They should be running in fear. They need to fear us.
They should be running in fear. They need to fear us.
LOL...
No one fears you.
Even your dog thinks you’re a loser.

Senate is folding!!! All objection withdrawn...Period!

How you like them apples Donnie..your manipulation got you exactly what you did not want!

The best thing is to hold up the electoral count. Last count Trump 12, Biden 0. And follow what Senator Ted Cruz said. It's late, but still not too late.

You lose again. Not only are they resuming the ratification of the electoral college results, they are waiving all objections as were planned. Trump's last hope at pulling off a bloodless coup lied in the hope the Congress would reject slates from swing states, basically handing him the White House for 4 more years. But solely due to his actions and the actions of his Trumplicans today, there will be no more objections, meaning ALL slates as certified will be counted tonight -- firmly establishing Joe Biden as president of the U.S. to be sworn in on January 20th, 2021. In a delicious serving of irony, Impeached Trump sealed his own fate today.

I don't why those jerkoffs in the joint sessions are wasting their time. I mean they could be raising taxes or taking away our Constitutional rights or something.

At the end of the day those election disputes will be determined by a vote where the majority is made of of American hating Communists who participated in stealing the elections. Most of the the rest of them don't give a shit.

Our country is too broke to be fixed by those assholes in Congress.

Forum List

Back