U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Can we call it a coup now? Seems like it might be a coup.
Nope. Not a coup. This is what happens when you disenfranchise 74 million voters then mock their concerns
Nope. Not a coup. This is what happens when you disenfranchise 74 million voters then mock their concerns
No one was disenfranchised,idiot. They all voted. They just lost
That ain't what happened moron.

View attachment 438193

Congratulations, Trump supporters.

You happy now?
You know she died at the hands of an overzealous cop don't you

" That's NOT what happens. Africans become argumentative, hostile, threatening, and in too many cases THEY become physical. "

That's your quote elsewhere. She wasnt' hostile and threatening? The people protesting were not being physical?

Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

View attachment 438193

Congratulations, Trump supporters.

You happy now?
You know she died at the hands of an overzealous cop don't you

She was the first on though the window that they had smashed for access. Invaders were invading and some of them were armed with guns and flag poles and such. When you invade with an army, expect a death or two to stop the influx of the violent mob. Before she was shot, there were already 2 cops that had died and a number had been wounded or damaged. The Mob had already proven they were willing to kill cops. At that point, every cop was in fear of their very lives.

Trump tells the angry mob to go home and that the election was stolen.
Well it was stolen.

Except that it wasn't. As confirmed by everyone from Barr to the DOJ to the CISA to the local and state election officials. Even republican ones.

Biden won every count, recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally, the official tally, 306 electors worth of the certificates of ascertainment, and the electoral vote.

While Trump's attorneys starkly refused to even ALLEGE in court that fraud had occurred.

You've been played.
You know it was rigged, and God dammit I hope they beat you liberals silly.
You lost, deal with it. I wouldn't be surprised if we see no more objections in Congress over electors when they resume ratifying the election because of the siege on the Capitol today.
And you believed a 5 yr Russian hoax....God how do you post here I'd be so ashamed
Dumbfuck, no, I didn't. Seems the shame is all yours.
LOL. I couldn't care less about your opinion. You promoted a Russian scam for 5 yrs....5 yrs
You're a fucking idiot, you know that? No, I did not promote a Russian scam nor did I believe it...

Trump has not been impeached or formally charged with anything. I’m not calling for him to be impeached or charged with anything. I am waiting for the investigation to conclude before rendering any such judgements. At which time, I myself will accept whatever conclusions are reached. So how am I treating Trump any differently?
I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

What is it about conservatives that their brains malfunction like yours just did?

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg

I was wondering where the Stars and Bars were.....

They really can't help themselves. Nothing says patriotism more than an enemy nation's flag being brought to the Capitol.

which enemy nation?

CSA

Have no clue as to what CSA means. I grew up at a time when people weren't lazy and actually spelled out words instead of using juvenile initials. I'm not wasting time to figure your language out, not that important.

So if you don't know the enemy nation, fine by me.

Confederate States of America.

There was never a country named the Confederate States of America, the group trying to pull it off were defeated.

GHWB would not approve of you.
True

bush41 was a yankee carpetbagger who never cared much for the voters who elected him

Your Orange God would totally fuck you over and betray you if he thought it would benefit him.
Wait until military mutinies against Washington D.C. they don't control the troops political feelings. Criminals in Congress finally got a reality check from citizens of the United States.

Nothing like a military coup to warm the heart of an authoritarian.

Trump tells the angry mob to go home and that the election was stolen.
Well it was stolen.

Except that it wasn't. As confirmed by everyone from Barr to the DOJ to the CISA to the local and state election officials. Even republican ones.

Biden won every count, recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally, the official tally, 306 electors worth of the certificates of ascertainment, and the electoral vote.

While Trump's attorneys starkly refused to even ALLEGE in court that fraud had occurred.

You've been played.
You know it was rigged, and God dammit I hope they beat you liberals silly.

So you imagine a conspiracy that the evidence refutes......and then hope for violence for anyone who refuses to cling to your imagination.

Sigh....more conservative 'Flat Earth' bullshit.
You putthis country through a 5 yr Russian hoax and a pre planned impeachment. This is the price you will pay dearly. Go pound sand.
You mean the one investigated by Republicans??
Yeah the Mueller team was Repub...lol.........................You believed a Russian hoax. Today is only the beginning of the demise of the Pajama Boys. Just astounded here what people don't now. My God
Spunky, I'm not saying Mueller's team was Republican, though Mueller was. I'm saying Republicans had Trump investigated. The investigation was called for by a Republican assistant Attorney General, filling in for a Republican Attorney General who recused himself, both of whom were appointed by a Republican president who was elected by Republicans and others voting Republican.

Are you ever not an imbecile?

Ever???

Why are you not behind something that could prove there was no fraud?

Because I'm not stupid and know a scam and a con when I see one.

That's why.

Ass.
By doing what I said you could prove it is a scam. What is the problem?
LOLOL

That's already been proven, over and over and over and over. How many more times do you think it needs to be proven?
Then give of the ballots and machines and prove it again. Saying something is baseless proves 0. You are withholding the only thing that will prove there was no fraud. You are taking away what could prove Trump's case. That is obstructing justice.

The media is not going to tell the truth about anything. This protest is no different. This leaves no choice but to investigate any claims of fraud by the release of the ballots and machines in question. It is clear half the country wants proof there was no fraud. Hiding evidence and lying is not a way to prove that.

You have Trump's word that there was fraud. What more do you need?
Four more years of Trump and many people sent to jail, people expelled from Congress and the Senate. For starters.
With all the talk about the 25th Amendment at the moment, you'll be lucky to get 4 more days.

The media is not going to tell the truth about anything. This protest is no different. This leaves no choice but to investigate any claims of fraud by the release of the ballots and machines in question. It is clear half the country wants proof there was no fraud. Hiding evidence and lying is not a way to prove that.

Four more years of Trump and many people sent to jail, people expelled from Congress and the Senate. For starters.
With all the talk about the 25th Amendment at the moment, you'll be lucky to get 4 more days.
Why were they heroes assflap?

Liberal leaders did not once complain about BLM and ANTIFA MOSTLY peaceful protests until it started to hurt Biden.

Why is anyone complaining? Just let it happen.

No National Guard and no police. Just let the mostly peaceful protest happen.

Anyone arrested should be immediately released. Right Portland?
People are complaining because Trump supporters, egged on by the president mounted an assault on the US capital and succeeded. I halfway expected an attack on the capital by foreign terrorists but I never dreamed it would come from so called "American Patriots" who in realty are home grown terrorist.

Why were they heroes assflap?
Assflap. Lol

Forum List

Back