U.S.Capitol on lockdown

GHWB would not approve of you.
True

bush41 was a yankee carpetbagger who never cared much for the voters who elected him

Your Orange God would totally fuck you over and betray you if he thought it would benefit him.
Wait until military mutinies against Washington D.C. they don't control the troops political feelings. Criminals in Congress finally got a reality check from citizens of the United States.

I'll give Trump this.

He exposed the hollow, amoralness of a republican party taken over by the most radical elements of our society, a fringe base who's makeup is one of conspiracy kooks, fascist, racist and dead enders.

Is it any wonder they swarm to Trump like flies swarm to a dead bloated body.
Your projections are as pitiful as can be. Like this big lie that Biden won. America wants proof it was legal.

GHWB would not approve of you.
True

bush41 was a yankee carpetbagger who never cared much for the voters who elected him

Your Orange God would totally fuck you over and betray you if he thought it would benefit him.
Wait until military mutinies against Washington D.C. they don't control the troops political feelings. Criminals in Congress finally got a reality check from citizens of the United States.

The military isn't going to lift a finger for Trump.

Such a typical duped lefty response.
He’s protecting the country. It’s an American thing. You wouldn’t understand.
In this country, we don't try to overrun the capital when your leader loses.

That's shit that happens in banana republics.
But if you’re BLM or antifa you can destroy federal and private property.
You’re a hypocrite deluxe.
Maybe the local DA can bring charges against those at the capitol who resisted the protesters just like what happened with the mccloskey’s in St. Louis.
The hypocrisy is blinding.
Whining about BLM isn't going to make this any less embarrassing for you and for the country.
You’re a hypocrite. You’re dodging. You’re a hypocrite.
This is fascism.
The entire democrat party is fascism so you must like strong arm tactics.

Long overdue if you ask me. Our government forgot a LOOOOONG time ago they are actually work for the people as servants, and are not in office to enrich themselves, their families, their buddies, etc.

He’s protecting the country.

He incited sedition.

It’s an American thing.

There's nothing American about sedition.

You wouldn’t understand.

I understand you're trying to rationalize sedition and that you're a brainwashed idiot.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
The sedition was the democrat party and their overthrow of the country.
You’re a hypocrite.

WHAT OVERTHROW! WE WON THE GODDAMN ELECTION YOU STUPID FUCK!!

THERE'S NO GODDAMN MORAL EQUIVALENCY HERE!

YOU ALL JUST FUCKING SCREWED THE POOCH AND NOW YOUR GOING TO PAY.

THE ONLY THING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MANAGE TO ACCOMPLISH HERE IS VALIDATE THE 80 MILLION WHO KICKED THAT BUM OUT OF OFFICE. WATCH HOW FAST THIS COUNTRY TURNS AGAINST YOU.

WHAT Y'ALL DID WASN'T PATRIOTIC. IT WAS DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

When the cult leader tells them to turn against democracy, they turn against democracy.
What democracy? Stealing elections is not democracy. Americans protested today standing up for democracy.

He incited sedition.

It’s an American thing.

You wouldn’t understand.

I understand you're trying to rationalize sedition and that you're a brainwashed idiot.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
You’re a hypocrite.

THE ONLY THING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MANAGE TO ACCOMPLISH HERE IS VALIDATE THE 80 MILLION WHO KICKED THAT BUM OUT OF OFFICE. WATCH HOW FAST THIS COUNTRY TURNS AGAINST YOU.

Our country belongs to the people, not Black Lives Matter and Antifa. So fuck you! Just the tip of the iceberg.

and the people kicked your ass out of the white house, the senate and the house...
suck it up now...
No, they cheated. And you know it. That makes you just as criminal.

I'll give Trump this.

He exposed the hollow, amoralness of a republican party taken over by the most radical elements of our society, a fringe base who's makeup is one of conspiracy kooks, fascist, racist and dead enders.

Your projections are as pitiful as can be. Like this big lie that Biden won. America wants proof it was legal.

I tell you what dipshit. Why don't you hook up with Bush92 and you two can go down your Trumpie rabbit hole and whisper conspiracies in each others ears.

America voted your fuckers out of office and is moving on from you fucksticks.

OH SHIT! Police and Guard members have encircled a bunch of "patriots" and are starting to enforce the curfew i.e., arresting them. lol :cool: .

Long overdue if you ask me. Our government forgot a LOOOOONG time ago they are actually work for the people as servants, and are not in office to enrich themselves, their families, their buddies, etc.

Well, most of those people voted for a different servant than Trump.

I'll give Trump this.

You gullible rube cultists will never believe anything that shows your Orange God losing.

LOCK THEM UP!
LOCK THEM UP!
LOCK THEM UP!
LOCK THEM UP!

1609979631501.png

LOLOL

This is going to backfire on Trump..in a huge way..in fact, i wonder if this is exactly what he wants...some sort of martyrdom...go out with a bang?

LOL...there is this...he is unifying the country against him...which may be a positive?

They shut his Tweeter down....so he's hurtin' for certain! Now i hear that many of those who were going to challenge the electors backing off now...and the Republicans are uniting against Trump!

I'll give Trump this.

You gullible rube cultists will never believe anything that shows your Orange God losing.

Exactly. They'll just keep going on and on, moving the investigative goalposts further back because they sure as shit are not going to accept any finding that shows there was no fraud and they lost.

Fuck'em.

Last edited:
Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Your thread title is fake news. It should accurately be titled Fascist Pig Trumpers attack America.

Geez. They stormed the Capital with confederate flags

9hcdlUH.jpg

I was wondering where the Stars and Bars were.....

They really can't help themselves. Nothing says patriotism more than an enemy nation's flag being brought to the Capitol.

which enemy nation?

CSA

Have no clue as to what CSA means. I grew up at a time when people weren't lazy and actually spelled out words instead of using juvenile initials. I'm not wasting time to figure your language out, not that important.

So if you don't know the enemy nation, fine by me.

Confederate States of America.

He incited sedition.

It’s an American thing.

You wouldn’t understand.

You’re a hypocrite.

When the cult leader tells them to turn against democracy, they turn against democracy.
What democracy? Stealing elections is not democracy. Americans protested today standing up for democracy.
Those who attacked the capitol today will be prosecuted, per below, and it will not be a joke. There will be many doing serious time to give a message that what went on today can never happen again. Those who support them, like you, could find yourselves in the same boat.
18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
From Title 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I—CRIMES

Forum List

Back