U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Trump tells the angry mob to go home and that the election was stolen.
Well it was stolen.

Except that it wasn't. As confirmed by everyone from Barr to the DOJ to the CISA to the local and state election officials. Even republican ones.

Biden won every count, recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally, the official tally, 306 electors worth of the certificates of ascertainment, and the electoral vote.

While Trump's attorneys starkly refused to even ALLEGE in court that fraud had occurred.

You've been played.
You know it was rigged, and God dammit I hope they beat you liberals silly.

So you imagine a conspiracy that the evidence refutes......and then hope for violence for anyone who refuses to cling to your imagination.

Sigh....more conservative 'Flat Earth' bullshit.
You putthis country through a 5 yr Russian hoax and a pre planned impeachment. This is the price you will pay dearly. Go pound sand.
You mean the one investigated by Republicans??
Yeah the Mueller team was Repub...lol.........................You believed a Russian hoax. Today is only the beginning of the demise of the Pajama Boys. Just astounded here what people don't now. My God

FB_IMG_1609976304798.jpg

Bootney will watch the war on TV as he posts threads in USMB.
Of course.

As soon as this bullshit comes to Texas, I'll be right in the middle of it. I'm not driving my ass to DC.

Yeah, don't want you to go out of your way during the revolution. Maybe you can ask them to do it on weekends only.
The corrupt Democrats have awakened a sleeping giant...the people...who took the capitol today. When you steal elections expect consequences. This was Lexington and Concord and we have a martyr for the patriot cause.

And why aren't those same folks on hand today for right wing violence against our police?
Total incompetence on the part of the capital hill police

they dont know how to secure the capital building from intruders?

so career government employee has to take responsibility for this breech of security

Bootney will watch the war on TV as he posts threads in USMB.
Of course.

As soon as this bullshit comes to Texas, I'll be right in the middle of it. I'm not driving my ass to DC.

Yeah, don't want you to go out of your way during the revolution. Maybe you can ask them to do it on weekends only.
The corrupt Democrats have awakened a sleeping giant...the people...who took the capitol today. When you steal elections expect consequences. This was Lexington and Concord and we have a martyr for the patriot cause.
The days of the PJ boyz are over.

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!

Time for a refresher on the 14th Amendment:

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

The National Association of Manufacturers issued a statement:

“The outgoing president incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favor of anarchy. Anyone indulging conspiracy theories to raise campaign dollars is complicit. Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy.”

law & order. lol. shoot black people because you feel you are about to get stabbed. ok.

tear gas protesters for a phony photo op. ok.

let magatards breach the capitol. yeah, why not. they are just concerned about the made up election fraud.
If I was in charge I would have had 10 50 Cals lined up on looters and opened fire LOL
If I was in charge I would have had 10 50 Cals lined up on looters and opened fire LOL
“We know yous a killer, Bunny.”

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) blamed President Trump for the riots and violence at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, The Hill reports.

Said Sasse: “Today, the United States Capitol — the world’s greatest symbol of self-government — was ransacked while the leader of the free world cowered behind his keyboard — tweeting against his Vice President for fulfilling the duties of his oath to the Constitution.”

He added: “Lies have consequences. This violence was the inevitable and ugly outcome of the President’s addiction to constantly stoking division.”

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) issued a statement:

“We gather today due to a selfish man’s injured pride and the outrage of his supporters whom he has deliberately misinformed for the past two months and stirred to action this very morning. What happened here today was an insurrection, incited by the President of the United States. Those who choose to continue to support his dangerous gambit by objecting to the results of a legitimate, democratic election will forever be seen as being complicit in an unprecedented attack against our democracy. They will be remembered for their role in this shameful episode in American history. That will be their legacy.”

Well said.

Forum List

Back