U.S.Capitol on lockdown

GW was the worst president ever. Obama was a close 2nd. Now we are divided. If one more person tells me I have white privilege I am going to laugh in their stupid face. PC/cancel culture is the root of the issues in America. Soon everyone will see that.
How are you ranking them?
My partner says I have white privilege. I'm not so sure. Never walked in another culture's shoes.
GW got is into two stupid wars and lied about Iraq. He also saw an awful financial disaster due to his negligence in terms of regulations and oversight. Obama never got us out of the wars in the Middle East, ISIS formed on his watch as did BLM and that utterly divided our country. Obama meant well I believe but his leadership was awful.

ISIS came out of Camp Bucca prison in Iraq in 2004..

The neocons and dual citizens of the PNAC got us into Iraq.. Bibi demanded it with Clean Break Strategy.
ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.
They grew out of Al-Qaeda in Iraq which formed to combat our forces in Iraq when Bush idiotically invaded there. They morphed into IS, Islamic State and then later, ISIL or ISIS after they invaded Syria. You really don't know shit, do ya, ShortBus?

The Islamic State, aka ISIS, was founded by B. Hussein O.

President Trump made that crystal clear, and Obama never disproved the fact.
Read and learn...

Your link...in 2013 the group renamed itself ISIS. Who was the President then? LOL

Assflap
LOLOL

ShortBus, as even you attest, it was the same group of terrorists. They just appended 'IS' to their name after invading Syria. They formed originally as a resistance to Bush's idiotic invasion of Iraq.

Are you ever not a complete idiot?

Ever??
You can't say that, Assflap. The Patriots began in the 1960s but their dynasty didn't start til 2001. You cannot just say, NE was the NE it is now in 1965. No, ISIS may have begun in 2004 but they didn't become a true threat until 2013. Hopefully this analogy helps, Assflap.
Not only did I say it, ShortBus, my link said it too.
No, Assflap. Your link said their fringe began in 2004...like the Patriots in the 60s per my analogy and didn't become the ISIS of true terror until 2013 like the Patriots did in 2001. Do you believe when someone says the Pats Dynasty, people are talking about 1970? No. So please STFU. You look stupid. You lost this debate like you lose every other debate. ISIS became ISIS under BHO's watch.
LOL

It's not my fault you're so fucked in the head, ShortBus, you think Al-Qaeda in Iraq wasn't a true threat. They were among the main Sunni forces we were fighting there starting in 2004; until Bush paid other Sunnis to fight them.

You have no idea what I thought about Iraq. It is typical of people like to say untrue things and lie because it is what you are spoon fed and repeat like a child.
BedWetter, I wasn't even posting to you. Are you on shrooms?

It turns out Anti-Fa is responsible for the violence yesterday but gaze at the hypocrisy of your new China owned leaders.
Yeah, it was prolly Hunter Biden behind it.

Its time for another round of dipshit rodeo.....as our local Trump supporters desperately scramble for yet another conspiracy theory.

I say keep 'em coming. The deeper you fools burrow into the batshit, the more you demonstrate your own gullibility and absurdity.
The conspiracy theory is that the election was fair and free. The evidence was and is being ignored. Fraud will be proven. There are still ballots to scan and machines to audit. Holding them back now surely indicates guilt.

Says you.

Contradicting that is the CISA that confirms that this election was the most secure in history.

Contradicting you is the DOJ that in conjunction with the FBI found no evidence of fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

Contradicting you are the international observers who found a fair election.

Contradicting you is the election results. Evidence so good we've used it to elect men to the highest office of the land for generation after generation.

Contradicting you are the recounts.

Contradicting you are the outcome of over 60 court cases on the election.

Contradicting you the state officials that affirm the integrity of their own elections. Including the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia and the Republican Voting Implementation Manager of Georgia.

Contradicting you are Trump's own attorneys, who despite numerous inquiries from judges in the cases they brought....were asked if they were arguing fraud had occured. Again and again, Trump's attorneys insisted they were NOT arguing fraud had ever occurred.

Your 'stolen election' conspiracy just didn't hold up to scrutiny. You were played.
In regard to stealing the election, the only evidence is that provided by the president in his attempt to coerce state governors and legislators to nullify the ballots of millions voters in their state.

So if you wanted to claim that Donald Duck and Hugo Chavez conspired with Optimus Prime to throw the 2020 election to Biden.......all you'd have to do is hit that 'submit evidence' button.

And per you, its evidence of a fraudulent election?
You are proud the election was stolen. I talk to enough scum already. I don't need to talk to you.

I'm proud that I can discern reality and apply critical thinking skills.

Rather than the hapless conspiracy wasteland that has condemned you to ignore the overwhelming evidence contradicting your conspiracy in favor of a 'submit evidence' button on a wordpress blog where you can accuse Megatron and all 4 of the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles of election fraud.

I mean, Michaelangelo is a well known Never Trumper. But still.

"Turtle Power" indeed.
Critical thinking would only conclude that there was fraud. Go away loser, not the election, your life.

GW was the worst president ever. Obama was a close 2nd. Now we are divided. If one more person tells me I have white privilege I am going to laugh in their stupid face. PC/cancel culture is the root of the issues in America. Soon everyone will see that.
My partner says I have white privilege. I'm not so sure. Never walked in another culture's shoes.
GW got is into two stupid wars and lied about Iraq. He also saw an awful financial disaster due to his negligence in terms of regulations and oversight. Obama never got us out of the wars in the Middle East, ISIS formed on his watch as did BLM and that utterly divided our country. Obama meant well I believe but his leadership was awful.

The neocons and dual citizens of the PNAC got us into Iraq.. Bibi demanded it with Clean Break Strategy.
ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.
They grew out of Al-Qaeda in Iraq which formed to combat our forces in Iraq when Bush idiotically invaded there. They morphed into IS, Islamic State and then later, ISIL or ISIS after they invaded Syria. You really don't know shit, do ya, ShortBus?

Read and learn...

Your link...in 2013 the group renamed itself ISIS. Who was the President then? LOL

Assflap
LOLOL

ShortBus, as even you attest, it was the same group of terrorists. They just appended 'IS' to their name after invading Syria. They formed originally as a resistance to Bush's idiotic invasion of Iraq.

Ever??
You can't say that, Assflap. The Patriots began in the 1960s but their dynasty didn't start til 2001. You cannot just say, NE was the NE it is now in 1965. No, ISIS may have begun in 2004 but they didn't become a true threat until 2013. Hopefully this analogy helps, Assflap.
No, Assflap. Your link said their fringe began in 2004...like the Patriots in the 60s per my analogy and didn't become the ISIS of true terror until 2013 like the Patriots did in 2001. Do you believe when someone says the Pats Dynasty, people are talking about 1970? No. So please STFU. You look stupid. You lost this debate like you lose every other debate. ISIS became ISIS under BHO's watch.
LOL

It's not my fault you're so fucked in the head, ShortBus, you think Al-Qaeda in Iraq wasn't a true threat. They were among the main Sunni forces we were fighting there starting in 2004; until Bush paid other Sunnis to fight them.

You have no idea what I thought about Iraq. It is typical of people like to say untrue things and lie because it is what you are spoon fed and repeat like a child.
This is a forum assflap. I can say what I want within the rules anytime I wish. Cheer up soon opposing views of the narrative will be banned on social media, they are practically banned now.

You people will never win the argument all you have is intimidation and censorship.

What really pissed me off was that the Republicans bent the knee to the filthy ass Communists.

They had the power in the Senate to do further investigation on the voter fraud but most of them didn't do it. Shame!

Another example of the fact we really don't have two parties. Just Communist and Communist Light.

Read and learn...

Assflap
LOLOL

Ever??
LOL

Assflap, it is a free country. He may respond as he sees fit.

Read and learn...

Assflap
LOLOL

Ever??
LOL

Not for long. But Assflap cannot live his life without the government running it for him. It is what he wants and needs a babysitter to tell what to do and when he can do it. These people are no longer Americans they are emasculated losers who want mediocrity and stagnation and ass kissing installed as the new American dream.

Read and learn...

Assflap
LOLOL

Ever??
LOL

Not for long. But Assflap cannot live his life without the government running it for him. It is what he wants and needs a babysitter to tell what to do and when he can do it. These people are no longer Americans they are emasculated losers who want mediocrity and stagnation and ass kissing.

Who are you talking about? The formatting is impossible to read.

Read and learn...

Assflap
LOLOL

Ever??
LOL

Not for long. But Assflap cannot live his life without the government running it for him. It is what he wants and needs a babysitter to tell what to do and when he can do it. These people are no longer Americans they are emasculated losers who want mediocrity and stagnation and ass kissing.

You and Faun. Hope that clears it up.

Read and learn...

Assflap
LOLOL

Ever??
LOL

I really do not care if you understand it or not. Clear?

When a cop shot a Negro the Communists said that the police should be defunded.

Since the Capitol police shot a Patriot woman yesterday shouldn't we defund the Capitol police?

Or is the fact she is White different?
No the difference is the respective crimes they were committing. Was the black a traitor who, in an act of seditious insurrection, invaded our nation's Capitol, like the suicidal dumbass white QAnon freak was?
No, he was just trying to pay for something at a convenience store with a counterfeit twenty dollar bill the clerk recognized when her bill check machine notified her to call the police as I recollect.

Read and learn...

Assflap
LOLOL

Ever??
LOL

Not for long. But Assflap cannot live his life without the government running it for him. It is what he wants and needs a babysitter to tell what to do and when he can do it. These people are no longer Americans they are emasculated losers who want mediocrity and stagnation and ass kissing installed as the new American dream.

also faun = aka - gwen is well lets just say a switch hitter.
he regularly PM's another queen - and is known as O'l Softie

Read and learn...

Assflap
LOLOL

Ever??
LOL

also faun = aka - gwen is well lets just say a switch hitter.
he regularly PM's another queen - and is known as O'l Softie
YIKES!!!!

I didn't see anything in the news today about how the Republicans bent the knee to the filthy Communists (formally Democrats).

That was actually the big story.

They folded like a cheap shut.

They had the party numbers to force the EC results back to the swing states to reconcile the blatant ballot discrepancies. They didn't do it.

The Communists are not the only villains trying to destroy this country. They are helped by the Republicans mainstream.

Shame on our country!

The murder of a Patriot woman.

It was mostly a photo op, and she got murdered for no reason.
icon_smile_angry.gif

3 "peaceful" protestors at the door side by side, watch video

Behind them is ONLY police and secret service or other LEO, no other protestors, watch video

Only others were to the left and all were taking pictures/media, watch video

If she was a threat I am sure that one of the LEO directly behind her would of reacted, BUT NO none had weapons drawn or at the ready UNTIL the POS shot and killed her, watch video

So damn aggravated when the MSM, crop video to show just her and a sliver of glass and then LIE to America saying she was breaking into the chamber and then show the stills from inside the chambers with the 3 other dumbasses

LIES, LIES LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It turns out Anti-Fa is responsible for the violence yesterday but gaze at the hypocrisy of your new China owned leaders.

Its time for another round of dipshit rodeo.....as our local Trump supporters desperately scramble for yet another conspiracy theory.

I say keep 'em coming. The deeper you fools burrow into the batshit, the more you demonstrate your own gullibility and absurdity.
The conspiracy theory is that the election was fair and free. The evidence was and is being ignored. Fraud will be proven. There are still ballots to scan and machines to audit. Holding them back now surely indicates guilt.

Says you.

Contradicting that is the CISA that confirms that this election was the most secure in history.

Contradicting you is the DOJ that in conjunction with the FBI found no evidence of fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

Contradicting you is the election results. Evidence so good we've used it to elect men to the highest office of the land for generation after generation.

Contradicting you the state officials that affirm the integrity of their own elections. Including the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia and the Republican Voting Implementation Manager of Georgia.

Contradicting you are Trump's own attorneys, who despite numerous inquiries from judges in the cases they brought....were asked if they were arguing fraud had occured. Again and again, Trump's attorneys insisted they were NOT arguing fraud had ever occurred.

Your 'stolen election' conspiracy just didn't hold up to scrutiny. You were played.
In regard to stealing the election, the only evidence is that provided by the president in his attempt to coerce state governors and legislators to nullify the ballots of millions voters in their state.

Ballots Touched By Anomalies

Fact Witnesses
More Stats

50+
Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing
. In all 4 of the states, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada, a paper ballot is produced by the voting machines. None are connected to the Internet during elections. Recounts are done by running the ballots a second time through the optical mark sense tabulators. The error rate is typically is 20 to 50 errors per million counted. In a full general audit, ballots are machine counted a second time, signatures of mail in ballots verified a second time both visually and by machine. Voting machine ballot counts are compared to precinct totals received at the country election office. Ballot batch totals entering and leaving each step in count processing are compared. In a partial audit, the above procedure is performed on contested counties or precincts. Some states do partial audit by randomly selecting ballots. Various types of full and partial audits were done in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. None of the audits reveal significant differences.

Americans at the time did give a shit about what the fucking British King thought about the Boston Tea Party so why should we care what the Communists and Communists news media says about yesterday's Patriot protest?

Last edited:

Says you.

So if you wanted to claim that Donald Duck and Hugo Chavez conspired with Optimus Prime to throw the 2020 election to Biden.......all you'd have to do is hit that 'submit evidence' button.

You are proud the election was stolen. I talk to enough scum already. I don't need to talk to you.

I'm proud that I can discern reality and apply critical thinking skills.

Rather than the hapless conspiracy wasteland that has condemned you to ignore the overwhelming evidence contradicting your conspiracy in favor of a 'submit evidence' button on a wordpress blog where you can accuse Megatron and all 4 of the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles of election fraud.

I mean, Michaelangelo is a well known Never Trumper. But still.

"Turtle Power" indeed.
Critical thinking would only conclude that there was fraud. Go away loser, not the election, your life.
The objective analysis and evaluation of Donald Trump's belief that there was massive election fraud without being backed up by any evidence has revealed that Donald Trump and millions of his followers believe there was massive election fraud without being backed up by any evidence.

It was correct for Pence to use the procedure to resolve the discrepancies by sending them back to the states.

We don't want a VP of any party making unilateral decisions like declaring certain results of the EC to be invalid. Hellva precedent.

However, It was wrong for the Republicans to not vote to do it. They let the Communists get away with stealing the election.

They bent the knee to the Democrats and it is despicable.

Says you.

Uh, no, Skylar's point is that is just a database of where crybabies like you can upload their complaints. That's not evidence of fraud.

For example, I clicked on a link on the site you gave to: '15,000 Nevada voters suspected to have also voted outside state'

I expected it would produce verifiable data to support that title. Instead, it provided a link to the source -->

That's a tweet. Tweets are not verifiable evidence.

Still, I followed the link to Twitter. It contained its own link... this one to youtube. Youtube is also not a verifiable source.

But still, I clicked on the youtube link. That took me to a video of Adam Laxalt, A Republican former Nevada Attorney General, saying over 15,000 people voted in Nevada and another state or were dead. His unverified claims are not verifiable evidence.

That's as far as I got with your bullshit link. So I did some further research on my own. Adam Laxalt was supposed to present evidence of those 15,000+ voters in a reported lawsuit filed by Republicans in Nevada on behalf of the RNC and the Trump campaign. That lawsuit was initially supposed to be file on or around 11.5.20, but wasn't...

Then again on 11.17.20, attorneys Jesse Binnall and Adam Laxalt again announces they are going to file their lawsuit, which was filed in Carson City's district court...

... so how did that lawsuit turn out ... ? It was dismissed due to lack of evidence...

Democrats argued the challenge did not identify a single voter who allegedly committed fraud, nor did it provide any other evidence to warrant overturning the will of the majority of Nevada’s 1.4 million voters.

The large numbers of alleged voter fraud made for popular social media fodder among conservatives, but Russell stressed they did not meet any legal standard.

“Contestants did not prove under any legal standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor in an amount equal to or greater than 33,596, or otherwise in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,” Russell wrote.

So now the forum sees your idea of voter fraud is nothing other than Trump attorneys claiming fraud they utterly unable to prove in a court of law.

Do you see now why you appear to be a bed wetting loon?

Forum List

Back