U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

CALL:

So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot?
RESPONSE:
sure. it was well documented.
-------------------------------------------------------
An interesting exchange.

And it begs the question: Can you show us that 'documentation' poster 'jc456'.
After all, if you've seen it you can refer us to it. A credible link? A a vetted citation? A court case?

Not that we don't trust your word, jc, but, Reaganesque-like we oft-times find that' Trust But Verify'-thingy can be useful.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
Do you have a source outside of the garbage TABLOID of the NY Post?
why? you asked I delivered. sucks to be you. The photo was from Newsweek.

CALL:

So just to be clear, you actually think ANTIFA was responsible for the capitol riot?
RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

After all, if you've seen it you can refer us to it. A credible link? A a vetted citation? A court case?

Not that we don't trust your word, jc, but, Reaganesque-like we oft-times find that' Trust But Verify'-thingy can be useful.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
Dude what does the photo even show? Lol my god.

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
who was breaking in, Antifa. And the photo made it on Newsweek. someone gave them that photo. why? hmmmmmmm I tell you why, to show antifa was there.

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!

By "grand slam," you mean your brain on drugs.

giphy.gif

Whereas in reality...

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
who was breaking in, Antifa. And the photo made it on Newsweek. someone gave them that photo. why? hmmmmmmm I tell you why, to show antifa was there.
Lol where is the evidence ANTIFA was involved dude. You do realize how ridiculous this sounds right? What because they are wearing black? Is that it? My god lol. Just listen to yourself.

Grand slam!!!
In response to the query for the alleged 'documentation'.....the poster jc456 offers us a New York Post article that said 2 people were suspected of being "ANTIFA" members.

Don Trump has said 1 million people attended the Save America rally and march to the Capitol.

So, we have jc456's two suspicious guys inside of Don Trump's alleged crowd of 1 million.

Got it. Two guys. Sounds dire.
------------------------------------------

Also notable, in jc456's own link to the New York Post there is this description (by the Post itself):
"Images and video from the Capitol show a trail of vandalism and destruction after the building was stormed by an angry mob of President Trump supporters..."

"An angry mob of Trump supporters"?..per the Post.
I think we all can presume then, per the New York Post, that 'jc456's two guys were part of that 'angry mob of Trumpers'?

Were these guys really ANTIFA's-believers that now no longer believed?..... that had turned the page, became converts, went over to the Trump side?
And became one with those other 999,998 people that Don Trump (always astute on estimating his crowds) suggests were there?

ps.....you are still at bat poster jc.

So far, you ain't been persuasive on the January 6th Insurrection being a black ops false-flag head-fake by anti-Trump forces.

I love this bar.

Lol where is the evidence ANTIFA was involved dude. You do realize how ridiculous this sounds right? What because they are wearing black? Is that it? My god lol. Just listen to yourself.
you'll never accept my evidence.

I think you know how stupid that sounds. I think you know it was Trumptards who were responsible but you’re too childish and petty to admit it.
not at all. anyone who is anyone knows the ploys the demofks play. it isn't fking rocket science.
So...this lawsuit............filed yet?
I'm not part of it, so I don't get updates. If you're that interested, contact the lawyer.
No...fun here. :heehee:

I think you know how stupid that sounds. I think you know it was Trumptards who were responsible but you’re too childish and petty to admit it.
not at all. anyone who is anyone knows the ploys the demofks play. it isn't fking rocket science.
BTW, if you'd have bothered to read the OP link, you'd have learned in the very first paragraph when the filing would happen. but hey, typical demofk pandering. here's that language from the story,:
The civil suit will follow a decision by federal prosecutors not to seek criminal charges against a plainclothes police lieutenant whose single shot killed Babbitt, who was unarmed.
That's fine....when will it be filed? What's taking so long?

Talk about nutty man. Those ANTIFA are some serious black ops apparently. They can be anywhere and disguise themselves seamlessly! I thought they were supposed to be incompetent soyboys? I mean which is it, exactly? They can’t be both that cunning and incompetent. Do you not recognize the double speak?
oh dude, you think we're all blind to the activities of those groups. it's fking well coordinated. funded by demofks, most likely Pelosi. Yep, all one has to do is understand the objective. and that objective was get trump. seems you are the nutjob in here.
We're all powerful! We rule!

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
Good point....let's see some of that "well documented" evidence, jc456.

BTW, if you'd have bothered to read the OP link, you'd have learned in the very first paragraph when the filing would happen. but hey, typical demofk pandering. here's that language from the story,:
The civil suit will follow a decision by federal prosecutors not to seek criminal charges against a plainclothes police lieutenant whose single shot killed Babbitt, who was unarmed.
That's fine....when will it be filed? What's taking so long?
having problems reading?

CALL:

RESPONSE:
An interesting exchange.

Batter up, 'jc456'.
all antifa

View attachment 494636

Grand slam!!!
You call that evidence? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! While you ignore the guy in that pick with a MAGA hat and another one with a trump flag.

you'll never accept my evidence.
Why would anyone accept that as evidence? Never mind the fact that you think if they were posing as Trumptards, they would choose to not wear black lol

Why would anyone accept that as evidence? Never mind the fact that you think if they were posing as Trumptards, they would choose to not wear black lol
why would you think someone just made it up? they had names. hmmmmmm your odd.

And...............has this lawsuit been filed yet?
it will never make it to court----the capital police will pay off the husband to keep the id of the murderer under wraps.
haha, you already have your idiotic little 'spiracy at the ready for when reality, as usual, does not align with your fantasies. Pre-emptive self-delusion, so to speak.
Most all lawsuits get settled out of court---very few ever make it to courts.

This said, the capital police fucked up bad--------and the details including the name of the shooter have already been buried ----they will never ever fucking allow this to go to court. Not only because it is costly to fight court cases but because they do not want the facts out. Babbit was murdered 1st degree with the shooter reportedly posting right before that day that he wanted to kill trump supporters-------babbit was killed because she was a trump supporter not because she was ever any threat tot he cops---the other cops and secret service knew this and had kept this murderer away from their barricade (notice he was carrying papers not manning the defensive line) until he snuck up the side out of their view with his weapon drawn to sneak in a shot to kill a trump supporter. The videos clearly show this...this case will never go to court. NEVER.
LOL

By "fucked up," you mean that cop single-handedly kept lawmakers holed up in the House chamber safe from that violent mob until they could be safely evacuated.

Yeah, that family won't get a dime, if they ever even try to sue.
By fucked up---I mean a guy who posted of wanting to murder trump supporters murdered a trump supporter who was no threat to anyone and that all the other real cops on the barrier didn't shoot because they obviously didn't see her as a threat. Same goes with all the other cops behind babbit who ran up the stairs...notice none of them shot...just this one idiot who said he wanted to kill trump supporters and who wasn't supposed to be in shooting range.

then you have the whole who let the protestors into the building and why was pelosi and her favorites all gone leaving just the dems she hated like AOC and the republicans in the chambers. Everyone knew that the protestors were coming days/ weeks in advance----but law makers were left behind. How the fuck did that happen?

Oh then you have the instigators including the shaman which I am pretty sure is a fbi or some other alphabet government plant reading his body language----------along with sullivan and others.

Lets compare what would have happened if everything legit happened and that this wasn't a set up. National Guard and an army of cops would be at the building protecting, pelosi would have ordered that all congress members and their support staff be vacated from the building not even coming in that day. No one would have allowed the protestors into the building behind the locked doors....if everything was legite that is and not mentioning that the instigators would not have been instigating.

On the other hand if things weren't legit---corrupt pelosi would be gone with her favorite people. Instigators would be inplanted into the rioters, cops would insure that the protestors could get in behind the large doors that lock that are there to keep rioters and attackers out, and no army would have been sent..............as the media and instigators recorded and tried in vain to egg on the protestors...OH SHIT THIS is what happened....ergo Pelosi was definately playing games.............and this fucking pelosi cop murdered this woman who really did nothing more than what Pelosi and her corrupt buds arranged. She trespassed into a building where thousands of people trespass every year.

And...............has this lawsuit been filed yet?
it will never make it to court----the capital police will pay off the husband to keep the id of the murderer under wraps.
haha, you already have your idiotic little 'spiracy at the ready for when reality, as usual, does not align with your fantasies. Pre-emptive self-delusion, so to speak.
Most all lawsuits get settled out of court---very few ever make it to courts.

This said, the capital police fucked up bad--------and the details including the name of the shooter have already been buried ----they will never ever fucking allow this to go to court. Not only because it is costly to fight court cases but because they do not want the facts out. Babbit was murdered 1st degree with the shooter reportedly posting right before that day that he wanted to kill trump supporters-------babbit was killed because she was a trump supporter not because she was ever any threat tot he cops---the other cops and secret service knew this and had kept this murderer away from their barricade (notice he was carrying papers not manning the defensive line) until he snuck up the side out of their view with his weapon drawn to sneak in a shot to kill a trump supporter. The videos clearly show this...this case will never go to court. NEVER.
LOL

By "fucked up," you mean that cop single-handedly kept lawmakers holed up in the House chamber safe from that violent mob until they could be safely evacuated.

Yeah, that family won't get a dime, if they ever even try to sue.
By fucked up---I mean a guy who posted of wanting to murder trump supporters murdered a trump supporter who was no threat to anyone and that all the other real cops on the barrier didn't shoot because they obviously didn't see her as a threat. Same goes with all the other cops behind babbit who ran up the stairs...notice none of them shot...just this one idiot who said he wanted to kill trump supporters and who wasn't supposed to be in shooting range.

then you have the whole who let the protestors into the building and why was pelosi and her favorites all gone leaving just the dems she hated like AOC and the republicans in the chambers. Everyone knew that the protestors were coming days/ weeks in advance----but law makers were left behind. How the fuck did that happen?

Oh then you have the instigators including the shaman which I am pretty sure is a fbi or some other alphabet government plant reading his body language----------along with sullivan and others.

Lets compare what would have happened if everything legit happened and that this wasn't a set up. National Guard and an army of cops would be at the building protecting, pelosi would have ordered that all congress members and their support staff be vacated from the building not even coming in that day. No one would have allowed the protestors into the building behind the locked doors....if everything was legite that is and not mentioning that the instigators would not have been instigating.

On the other hand if things weren't legit---corrupt pelosi would be gone with her favorite people. Instigators would be inplanted into the rioters, cops would insure that the protestors could get in behind the large doors that lock that are there to keep rioters and attackers out, and no army would have been sent..............as the media and instigators recorded and tried in vain to egg on the protestors...OH SHIT THIS is what happened....ergo Pelosi was definately playing games.............and this fucking pelosi cop murdered this woman who really did nothing more than what Pelosi and her corrupt buds arranged. She trespassed into a building where thousands of people trespass every year.
You're deranged. There was no other cop with a better shot than the one who took it.

Forum List

Back