🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Combat Deaths In Afghanistan Highest in Years.

The fact that our criminal government still has troops there after nearly 20 years, with no progress gained, is proof our government and much of our media are controlled by nefarious forces who have ulterior motives. Somehow many Americans can’t see this.

After release of the Afghanistan Papers, one would think our Congress and media would be demanding we bug out now, but nothing but silence from them. Further proof they are controlled and compromised by the war profiteers.

THE AFGHANISTAN PAPERS
A SECRET HISTORY OF THE WAR
In a cache of previously unpublished interviews and memos, key insiders reveal what went wrong during the longest armed conflict in U.S. history

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/investigations/afghanistan-papers/documents-database/

US soldiers should never fight a war in any other country other than the USA.

U.S. combat deaths in Afghanistan highest in years

Why are we still getting our soldiers killed there? What's the end game? What are we supposedly fighting for? What do we win?
There never was an end game except to create a shit sandwich and be stuck with it forever

Never should have invaded
No truer words...

upload_2020-1-1_16-23-56-png.297741

There is a cease fire on the horizon in Afghanistan -- Iraqis are demanding our troops pull out of Iraq...the soil is ripe for Trump to bring our troops back home -- all he has to do is claim victory and each and every Trumper will be perfectly OK with it...

As for us progressives....we wanted out of Afghanistan years ago....and we never wanted in Iraq in the first place.....so its a win win....

We had Iraq under control.Then came Bammy and the ME really went to S

I think you fell and hit your head. This is about American's being killed in Afghanistan.
This is about that. And stop the insults, it makes you look like a child. When Iraq went bad it intensified the rebels in Afghanistan, thus causing one the worst threads I ever saw here..good bye and riddance

lolol..another one with a horribly low reputation rate....you're all alike...lolol

There is a cease fire on the horizon in Afghanistan -- Iraqis are demanding our troops pull out of Iraq...the soil is ripe for Trump to bring our troops back home -- all he has to do is claim victory and each and every Trumper will be perfectly OK with it...

As for us progressives....we wanted out of Afghanistan years ago....and we never wanted in Iraq in the first place.....so its a win win....

If he does that he gets convicted in the Senate.

I think you fell and hit your head. This is about American's being killed in Afghanistan.
Their pre-programmed robotic responses of blaming Obama is pathetic...….
We had Iraq under control. You need to read history. Liberals put this country through hell. Your opinion means so so little to me......Another worthless waste of time..bye

This is about that. And stop the insults, it makes you look like a child. When Iraq went bad it intensified the rebels in Afghanistan, thus causing one the worst threads I ever saw here..good bye and riddance

lolol..another one with a horribly low reputation rate....you're all alike...lolol

One has little to do with the other. Both are failures from day one. Bush, Obama and now Trump along with many others deserve nothing less than rotting in hell for what they have done.

Iraq hasn't been stable since we invaded. But this is about an increasing number of deaths in Afghanistan. One is too many there.

OMG I read this entire worthless thread. We have 2 really stupid posters. So blind with hatred and ignorance

I'm praying for you 2.....Even you're children of God.

Iraq went bad the day we chose to destabilize it you dumb ass...

Not only do I think this, but your cult leader also believed that...…

So trying to blame Obama for pulling troops out is something I expect a bitch like you would do

Why are we still getting our soldiers killed there? What's the end game? What are we supposedly fighting for? What do we win?
There never was an end game except to create a shit sandwich and be stuck with it forever

People do not believe things. When we cut the last thread of the gold standard we had to use something to back up the fiat dollar. We found oil to be that item. And Saudi Arabia in the early 1970's was the mecca of oil in the world. At the time we saw two oil embargoes and what it did to us and the west. Oil is still a much needed resource and some stability is needed there.

Iraq went bad the day we chose to destabilize it you dumb ass...

Not only do I think this, but your cult leader also believed that...…

So trying to blame Obama for pulling troops out is something I expect a bitch like you would do
'
Where Obama is to be blamed is in putting them back.

One has little to do with the other. Both are failures from day one. Bush, Obama and now Trump along with many others deserve nothing less than rotting in hell for what they have done.

Iraq hasn't been stable since we invaded. But this is about an increasing number of deaths in Afghanistan. One is too many there.
Anyone who believed in the Russian hoax.....The Ukraine scam. Should be run out of this country. The harm you caused for 4 yrs. You should be so ashamed of yourselves. Listening and believing criminals. My God
What a stupid stupid thread.
06-mag-maddow-cover-articleLarge.jpg

People do not believe things. When we cut the last thread of the gold standard we had to use something to back up the fiat dollar. We found oil to be that item. And Saudi Arabia in the early 1970's was the mecca of oil in the world. At the time we saw two oil embargoes and what it did to us and the west. Oil is still a much needed resource and some stability is needed there.

So why lie about it?

Anyone who believed in the Russian hoax.....The Ukraine scam. Should be run out of this country. The harm you caused for 4 yrs. You should be so ashamed of yourselves. Listening and believing criminals. My God
What a stupid stupid thread.
View attachment 297826

You are having a very difficult time with the topic. Why is that? (I never believed the Russia B.S. or supported the impeachment hypocrisy).

Forum List

Back