U.S. Congressional Panel Probing Capitol Riot Sets bannon Contempt Vote

I am white. I consider trump and the trumpanzees low level whites. You know, the whites that whites like me point and laugh at. No treason charges but conspiracy charges which can carry a 20 year minimum. Cant wait for that trial!
I am white. I consider trump and the trumpanzees low level whites. You know, the whites that whites like me point and laugh at. No treason charges but conspiracy charges which can carry a 20 year minimum. Cant wait for that trial!
You mean, he/she hasn't been convicted yet, or even a trial? :auiqs.jpg:
You say your white, who knows? I'm a 5'6" Hawaiian beauty queen.

ESDRAELON
Very good post and spot on.

If Trump runs in 2024 he will win because most of America will be sick and tired of the walking disaster named Bidung.

Hope we can survive another three years of that walking disaster.

LOL!! You and Strzok can smell us at Walmart, huh? At least we're smart enough to know that the FBI confirmed that there was no conspiracy, duh. Google it, there are tons of links.

LOL!! You and Strzok can smell us at Walmart, huh? At least we're smart enough to know that the FBI confirmed that there was no conspiracy, duh. Google it, there are tons of links.
Here's a guy who thinks the best and the brightest among the white race can be seen at trump rally's.
And the FBI is police, judge, and jury as we all know, right?
I'll reserve my opinion either way until the Congressional hearing on the matter has been completed. If the Congressional hearing doesnt support trump had anything to do with the riot, so be it.

You mean, he/she hasn't been convicted yet, or even a trial? :auiqs.jpg:
You say your white, who knows? I'm a 5'6" Hawaiian beauty queen.
Yeah you know, conspiracy charges require a bit more prep than a trespassing charge. Not sure why you think that is funny. But whatever.

As far as you questioning me being white. Yes, I realize whites like you have a hard time comprehending that other whites look down on you. Your cognitive dissonance forces you to question whether I actually am white, because you can't mentally deal with reality.

Yeah you know, conspiracy charges require a bit more prep than a trespassing charge. Not sure why you think that is funny. But whatever.

As far as you questioning me being white. Yes, I realize whites like you have a hard time comprehending that other whites look down on you. Your cognitive dissonance forces you to question whether I actually am white, because you can't mentally deal with reality.
And you don't think you're a racist. :eusa_naughty:

And you don't think you're a racist. :eusa_naughty:
In this instance, the very definition of racism precludes you from calling me a racist.
Here is the definition of racism from the Oxford Dictionary:

"Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior."

Now explain to me how a white person can be a racist against another white person. This should be good.

Lefties were angry for fifty years over (democrat run) HUAC treatment of suspected communists and here they are doing it again to suspected republicans.

Forum List

Back