U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

ap_21021773897826_sq-ed8aa590a5361671eabb7d7601fb7ad640ccef9e-s800-c85.jpg

Anyone still buying that bullshit about the bat at the market as the cause peddled by Democrats and their media? I never did. I always thought it was either Malice or Negligence.

Even the Dept of Energy has low confidence in its conclusion

Even the Dept of Energy has low confidence in its conclusion
You still believe in the bat as the root cause of the global COVID pandemic? Democrats beat the crap out of Trump and Republicans blaming them for COVID. Having taken power at the height of COVID, what steps and policies are they taking for the next pandemic? What lessons did Democrats learn from the the last pandemic? My hope is they learned not to heart the economy with ineffective lockdown policies.

You still believe in the bat as the root cause of the global COVID pandemic? Democrats beat the crap out of Trump and Republicans blaming them for COVID. Having taken power at the height of COVID, what steps and policies are they taking for the next pandemic? What lessons did Democrats learn from the the last pandemic? My hope is they learned not to heart the economy with ineffective lockdown policies.

Prove COVID wasn’t naturally created
Nobody else has

Anyone with any common sense assumed this was the case, even before we know that they did not even sell bats at that wet market.

Scientists testified very early in this that this looked man made.

Like many things that didn't fit the official narrative they were ignored, and Fauci and others made every effort to kill that narrative, in one of many examples in this debacle of "The Science" not being anything remotely resembling science, but rather developing a narrative and attempting to quash any others.

Viral infection (is nuclear poisoning [italics]). Now it's easier and faster to make links. USMB search: zauche.

You mean THIS Dept of Energy??????

iu

Seems obvious enough as to why DOE is involved with infectious diseases.........

Forum List

Back