U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

OK

So what is your End Game

If you do find it came from a lab, what do you do next?
Declare war?

No, but it could help to root out some of the corruption in our government and around the world. Remember, we funded that lab. The timing of the leak, if it occured, was extremely convenient for Democrats and globalists, particularly after all other efforts to get Trump out of office had failed. COVID put Biden in the White House by ALL reasonable accounts and more importantly for Democrats, and globalists, got Trump out. The downturn in the economy coupled with the change in voting rules can be directly attributed to the outbreak and Biden winning the election. There is a reason Democrats have had no interest into looking into the origins of COVID and have been so reluctant to challenge China.

I don't expect you and other minions of the left to get it and neither do the corrupt Democrats and globalists.

The war was declared by Xi, when he scattered people he knew were infected throughout the world on airliners.

The ridiculous oddball conspiracy I expect from conservatives

Why would Chinese invent a virus that kills more of their own people than anywhere else?

We've been saying this for years....and finally the White House admits they know the source of COVID.
They refused to do anything about it for years.....so now it's just "oh well...too bad".

And they wonder why they aren't trusted by anyone.

How much longer until they admit the leak was intentional?

We've been saying this for years....and finally the White House admits they know the source of COVID.
They refused to do anything about it for years.....so now it's just "oh well...too bad".

And they wonder why they aren't trusted by anyone.

How much longer until they admit the leak was intentional?

I posted this yesterday in this same area. We discussed it. I noted how the facts that were known led to the idea that it came from the lab and that is what I always believed.

None of them lead to the idea it was intentionally done though. None of them.

No, but it could help to root out some of the corruption in our government and around the world. Remember, we funded that lab. The timing of the leak, if it occured, was extremely convenient for Democrats and globalists, particularly after all other efforts to get Trump out of office had failed. COVID put Biden in the White House by ALL reasonable accounts and more importantly for Democrats, and globalists, got Trump out. The downturn in the economy coupled with the change in voting rules can be directly attributed to the outbreak and Biden winning the election. There is a reason Democrats have had no interest into looking into the origins of COVID and have been so reluctant to challenge China.

I don't expect you and other minions of the left to get it and neither do the corrupt Democrats and globalists.

This is what amazes me about Conservatives in their response to COVID

They fought every attempt to control COVID once it hit our shores. They fought the shutdown, masks, social distancing, vaccines…….anything that would actually fight the virus.

But they are obsessed with blaming China for it.

I posted this yesterday in this same area. We discussed it. I noted how the facts that were known led to the idea that it came from the lab and that is what I always believed.

None of them lead to the idea it was intentionally done though. None of them.
Ah.....so you think the Chinese never meant to do anything intentional.

Yep, the Chinese are totally innocent. All of the damage and death they've caused is totally harmless, and unintentional.
That must mean that all of that Fentanyl they're trafficking into the US is unintentional too.
Nevermind all of the videos we saw at the start of the pandemic of Asians spreading their germs all over park benches and doornobs in subways, which led to attacks against Asians in some cities.
I guess I just imagined all of it.

Oh...and forget about that spy balloon. That never happened either. That wasn't real. :muahaha:

I think you need to stop being a tool and start being more of a cynic rather than defending the CCP.

That's the problem with so-called liberals. They're the most gullible people in America. They think that no foreigner would want to do us harm....but they think whites are secretly building armies to attack people of color.

Last edited:
Ah.....so you think the Chinese never meant to do anything intentional.
That must mean that all of that Fentanyl they're trafficking into the US is unintentional too.

I'm not sure how that is supposed to work. Covid did major damage to the Chinese economy. It still is worse than it is here.

You are arguing they intentionally sabotaged themselves. Here is where I once again get to note that we helped fund the lab.

How smart was that?

I think you need to stop being a tool and start being more of a cynic rather than defending the CCP.

I'm a cynic on a lot of things. Sadly for many I do understand the facts when presented.

Funny how a "low confidence" conclusion is now seen as the holy grail.

Combined with known facts it starts to paint a picture. We know that lab technicians ended up in the hospital sick. Now perhaps they went to the market and had bat for lunch but it was lab technicians that ended up in the hospital, not store clerks. They would have had the same lunch.

I'm not sure how that is supposed to work. Covid did major damage to the Chinese economy. It still is worse than it is here.

You are arguing they intentionally sabotaged themselves. Here is where I once again get to note that we helped fund the lab.

How smart was that?

I'm a cynic on a lot of things. Sadly for many I do understand the facts when presented.
The Chinese have a population problem.
They've wiped out whole towns and bulldozed the buildings thanks to the release of COVID.
It has allowed them to put their entire population under wraps and subjugate them. In some cases they even started harvesting organs to be sold on the world market.

So yes, the Chinese government would definitely do this intentionally.

Combined with known facts it starts to paint a picture. We know that lab technicians ended up in the hospital sick. Now perhaps they went to the market and had bat for lunch but it was lab technicians that ended up in the hospital, not store clerks. They would have had the same lunch.
Still trying to stick to the poison bat scenario?

The Chinese have a population problem.
They've wiped out whole towns and bulldozed the buildings thanks to the release of COVID.
It has allowed them to put their entire population under wraps and subjugate them. In some cases they even started harvesting organs to be sold on the world market.

So yes, the Chinese government would definitely do this intentionally.

The Chinese are complaining they do not have enough people.

China is trying to get people to have more babies

No idea what you are rambling about........sadly neither do you.
I guess common-sense doesn't register with you.

Only thing you seem to want to believe is what your handlers are telling you at the moment.
Thinking for yourself is out of the question.

This is communist propaganda.

This doesn't jib with the fact that not only are they mutilating women to keep them from being sexually aroused but they don't allow much of their population more than one child.

Don't drink the Kool-aid, numbnuts.

Farther down the rabbit hole you go.

I guess common-sense doesn't register with you.

Only thing you seem to want to believe is what your handlers are telling you at the moment.
Thinking for yourself is out of the question.

So I guess you are unable to explain your ramble.

Farther down the rabbit hole you go.
Yep. The more you talk the more silly you look.

Did the fact that your handlers have been lying to you since 2019 and this has now been exposed totally escape you?
You need to learn to question this government instead of continually falling in line.

BTW, are you a paid shill here at USMB tasked with stifling rumors and intelligent discussions, because you really suck at it.

Yep. The more you talk the more silly you look.

Did the fact that your handlers have been lying to you since 2019 and this has now been exposed totally escaped you?

Did you read where I posted this yesterday and supported the idea it came from the lab?

Forum List

Back