U.S. House Election Results Thread

and now you are going to say democrats dont do the same thing....right billy?....
They don’t

Show Democratic run states with voter suppression
you got the wrong thread RW....billy said Republicans will do anything to suppress democrat success....thats different than suppressing voting...

Can’t wait till Pelosi comes back

f7a3b363-a351-4257-8f1f-1dcb0c9623d7.jpg

and now you are going to say democrats dont do the same thing....right billy?....
No, they don’t. They gerrymander but a lot less than the republicans do. They also don’t try to suppress voting station operation. I’ll concede their super delegate system is completely wrong, but that’s as far as it goes.

Amy McGrath is doing better than expected in KY so far...

but a Democrat winning in Kentucky is about impossible. She would have to win about 60% of the vote in Fayette County where Lexington is to make up for all the rural counties that would shoot their own dog before voting Democrat.

Andy Barr and the Governor of KY Matt Bevin are absolute garbage. Hell, so is Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell. This whole state needs a political enema. The town where I live, things are so bad one of the guys running for city mayor is a doctor that lost his license for over-prescribing pain meds, and he's still got people voting for him. How crazy is that? Only in Kentucky.

I'd just like to see Rick Scott addicted to opioids while trying to keep from drowning in blue green algae. Not that I have faith it will happen.

Amy McGrath is doing better than expected in KY so far...

but a Democrat winning in Kentucky is about impossible. She would have to win about 60% of the vote in Fayette County where Lexington is to make up for all the rural counties that would shoot their own dog before voting Democrat.

Andy Barr and the Governor of KY Matt Bevin are absolute garbage. Hell, so is Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell. This whole state needs a political enema. The town where I live, things are so bad one of the guys running for city mayor is a doctor that lost his license for over-prescribing pain meds, and he's still got people voting for him. How crazy is that? Only in Kentucky.
A far superior state to California.

Welp now after some more votes are in, McGrath is within percentage points and Kourancki just said the same thing I did, would take 60% in Fayette County for her to win.

Forum List

Back