U.S. House Election Results Thread

A far superior state to California.
Well that’s no great accomplishment. Somalia is a far superior state to California :laugh:
Ever been to either?
Ever been ganged raped in a prison? No? Does that mean you’re completely incapable of comprehending how awful it would be?

I don’t need to go to either to see the misery. I have it brought right into my living room in ultra 4K HD daily. And I see more of it in news stories I read (like the dozens and dozens about the streets of San Francisco overflowing with human feces).

A far superior state to California.
Well that’s no great accomplishment. Somalia is a far superior state to California :laugh:
Ever been to either?
Ever been ganged raped in a prison? No? Does that mean you’re completely incapable of comprehending how awful it would be?

I don’t need to go to either to see the misery. I have it brought right into my living room in ultra 4K HD daily. And I see more of it in news stories I read (like the dozens and dozens about the streets of San Francisco overflowing with human feces).
Just what I thought

You are spouting ignorance

I predict a

red-wave.jpg
The blood of Republicans

You mean from the beating they took in 2016 ?
Payback time

You call giving the GOP more seats in the senate payback ?

O.K.

and now you are going to say democrats dont do the same thing....right billy?....
They don’t

Show Democratic run states with voter suppression

Democrats don't supress the vote.

They simply don't respect the process.

Republicans don't supress the vote.

They do respect the process.

Put up your spread doofus. You said you'd wager your membership (which is worth nothing since you are since a loser).....so everyone says they take it. Provide a spread and I'll think about it.

538 has just increased GOP odds of retaining the house from 1 in 5 to 2 in 5.

not sure what the basis for that is

The Democrats have to be the most incompetent political party on earth.

Never underestimate the power of tribalism. You could have 50% of the Republican voters saying they don't like what Trump is doing and think he needs a Democratic Congress to keep him in check... and then still vote straight ticket Republican. Never expect voters to tell you the truth in the pools.

Nobody seems to focus on the retirement of Congressman Goodlatte but so far with about 80% results in it seems that his former chief of staff Ben Cline is 20 points ahead of his democrat opponent.

and now you are going to say democrats dont do the same thing....right billy?....
They don’t

Show Democratic run states with voter suppression

Show where republicans do voter suppression.

Forum List

Back