U.S. House Election Results Thread

Barr hangs on in KY-06. This was supposed to be a bellwether district. It’s still an early night, but this could be an indication that the blue wave is more of a fizzle

Barr hangs on in KY-06. This was supposed to be a bellwether district. It’s still an early night, but this could be an indication that the blue wave is more of a fizzle

Nah... the fact he won by less than 3 points as an incumbent in a state as red as Ky? He normally would have won by 10.

Nah... the fact he won by less than 3 points as an incumbent in a state as red as Ky? He normally would have won by 10.

Should he have won at all if a big wave was materializing? I guess we will know in a few hours, but this is a district the Dems certainly wanted

and now you are going to say democrats dont do the same thing....right billy?....
They don’t

Show Democratic run states with voter suppression

Show where republicans do voter suppression.

Oh that's easy ... They disagree with Marxism and so they are suppressors!!

Jo:5_1_12024:

Hillary is sure to win the Presidency...…..oh um......wait a minute......

The Democrats have to be the most incompetent political party on earth.

Well, there was once a party called the 'Whigs'...like how stupid of a brand is that after the inventions of Rogaine, hair highlight, and the hair drier?

Should he have won at all if a big wave was materializing? I guess we will know in a few hours, but this is a district the Dems certainly wanted

Let me say this one more time... Democrats don't win in Kentucky. 90% of local elections don't even have Democrats run. The only votes are in the primaries for Republicans.

The only Democrat that won in KY is a district that is entirely comprised of Louisville.

Let me say this one more time... Democrats don't win in Kentucky. 90% of local elections don't even have Democrats run. The only votes are in the primaries for Republicans.

The only Democrat that won in KY is a district that is entirely comprised of Louisville.

A Democrat represented the district prior to Barr. He won it in 2012

And it is pretty rare in modern times, especially in a non-Presidential election where most of the ballot is local. It would help if you lived in Kentucky like I do for you to be able to know... When Democrats have no one on the local ballot to vote for, they are much less likely to turn out to vote.

and now you are going to say democrats dont do the same thing....right billy?....
No, they don’t. They gerrymander but a lot less than the republicans do. They also don’t try to suppress voting station operation. I’ll concede their super delegate system is completely wrong, but that’s as far as it goes.
Only because they’ve lost control of all but a few legislatures.

And it is pretty rare in modern times, especially in a non-Presidential election where most of the ballot is local. It would help if you lived in Kentucky like I do for you to be able to know... When Democrats have no one on the local ballot to vote for, they are much less likely to turn out to vote.

I grew up in KY. I know how fickle the people are. They'll choose a democrat governor and two republican senators. There is no rhyme.

Forum List

Back