U.S. Inflation Hits 39-Year High of 7%

Surprisingly enough, I agree 100%.
Unfortunately I'm guessing our solutions to get the rest of the 95% involved and benefitting from this booming economy and stock market probably differ. But hey at least we agreed on one thing.

Unfortunately I'm guessing our solutions to get the rest of the 95% involved and benefitting from this booming economy and stock market probably differ. But hey at least we agreed on one thing.
There is not one healthy US citizen who can't learn a trade.
Public schools should be geared for both the future scientist and the future trades person.

This is bad, it's something young people have never seen.
The Biden economy is killing us!

U.S. Inflation Hits 39-Year High of 7%, Sets Stage for Fed Hike​

Nooooooooo!!!!

The horrors of inflation caused by a pandemic of 7%

How will we ever survive????

People are so bad off their buying shit like crazy!!!!

Yeah, your xenophobic, misogyny and violence have never been better.
Based on your posts I would presume you never attended a college.
Based on your posts I would presume you were never allowed on a college campus because you would lower the average IQ by 100 points.

Based on your posts I would presume you never attended a college.
Based on your posts I would presume you were never allowed on a college campus because you would lower the average IQ by 100 points.
That looks like a cut&paste job from a GED candidate…

This alone would destroy any majority party going into the next election. This hurts the little guy big time and shows what liars the democratic party is...Now you add in the fact that he screwed up the border, lost the war and called 60% of this country racist and terrorist = double dead.

This alone would destroy any majority party going into the next election. This hurts the little guy big time and shows what liars the democratic party is...Now you add in the fact that he screwed up the border, lost the war and called 60% of this country racist and terrorist = double dead.
Bah Ha Ha Ha Ha

The previous 1-term president lost jobs during his 4 year…you voted for him anyway.

Because Obama wanted to transform America into a shithole, and Biden is trying to finish it.
President Obama created jobs during his 2-terms as president.

The former 1-term president lost jobs.

President Biden has seen 6.4 millions jobs back in our economy.

Enjoy

Forum List

Back