🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. interference with other countries' elections....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is little doubt that the U.S. has (and probably still is) interfered with other countries' election, especially to undermine a country's rise of communistic ideals.

This has been happening since WWII......I once read an article that there was a "threat" to make Sicily the 49th state, just to warn off the rise of the Italian Communist Party.

Now, if we were to stipulate that the U.S. HAS interfered with other nation's elections, would right wingers be willing to make the same stipulation that Russia interfered in our elections???

Careful there about your response.....

Last edited:
Some types of "interference" should be acceptable, while other types should of "interference" should be unacceptable.

Define how Russia "interfered" in the election.

Simple..........Trump's election.......

That is not an answer. That is just another weak excuse trying to absolve Hillary of blame.

Another Liberal foible. They NEVER take responsibility. Hillary didn't blow it, she was CHEATED, just as Al Gore didn't lose, it was STOLEN from him.

You whining excuse-makers are tiresome.

Last edited:
There is little doubt that the U.S. has (and probably still is) interfered with other countries' election, especially to undermine a country's rise of communistic ideals.

This has been happening since WWII......I once read an article that there was a "threat" to make Sicily the 49th state, just to warn off the rise of the Italian Communist Party.

Now, if we were to stipulate that the U.S. HAS interfered with other nation's elections, would right wingers be willing to make the same stipulation that Russia interfered in our elections???

Analysis | This Kremlin leader bragged about tipping a U.S. presidential election

At least one other Kremlin leader has suggested he successfully influenced a U.S. election. That happened at the height of the Cold War, in 1961, when Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev met the then-recently elected John F. Kennedy in Vienna.

• Banned
/---- How did Russia switch your vote from Hillary to Trump?

Morons like you like to "assume" that interference means "switching votes"......Instead, a grown up would counsel you that PROPAGANDA is much easier in convincing idiots to vote for an orange buffoon.

Morons like you like to "assume" that interference means "switching votes"......Instead, a grown up would counsel you that PROPAGANDA is much easier in convincing idiots to vote for an orange buffoon.
/---So you're saying "Idiots" who would have voted for Hildabeast were convinced to vote for Trump. So why can't you Dems hold on to your idiot base?

So you're saying the Russians knew Trump, a political neophyte, would win the nomination against 16 polished politicians? How could they possibly know that?

Your "premise" is as fucked up as most of your posts........

Russia began its influencing AFTER trump got the nomination....Folks at the Kremlin are smart, they must have been both baffled and amused how conservatives in the U.S. would actually be so dumb as to select an idiot to "represent" them....

I'm all for the U.S. using its influence in other country's elections. But we can't let what happened in November happen again. We can't have a candidate run to a country with interests counter to ours and ask them to use their resources to throw our election, like Trump did.

Instead, a grown up would counsel you that PROPAGANDA is much easier

So we need to censor news stories and social media, because it could be foreign interference?

Who says Russia didn't? Fact is, Russia wasn't the only one. I mean fuck, the DNC even meddled in our election.

I'm all for the U.S. using its influence in other country's elections. But we can't let what happened in November happen again. We can't have a candidate run to a country with interests counter to ours and ask them to use their resources to throw our election, like Trump did.

the best antidote against the election of an orange demagogue boils down to BETTER education, LESS racism and, of course, to show up to vote.

Instead, a grown up would counsel you that PROPAGANDA is much easier

So we need to censor news stories and social media, because it could be foreign interference?

WRONG "conclusion"....as expected.....NO, we need a more educated electorate (which would exclude most red states' voters) to counter the social media bullshit......LOL

the best antidote against the election of an orange demagogue boils down to BETTER education, LESS racism and, of course, to show up to vote.

the best antidote against the election of an orange demagogue boils down to BETTER education, LESS racism and, of course, to show up to vote

I agree, 8 years of WORSE education and MORE racism fomented by Obama was a disaster.
And it was sad that many black Obama supporters wouldn't vote for corrupt old crusty Felonia von Pantsuit.

Who says Russia didn't?

Fact is, Russia wasn't the only one

First, let me congratulate you to finally admit that Russia DID interfere.
Second, are you one of those morons who thinks that a 400 pound kid in his mother's basement ALSO interfered???....LOL

Forum List

Back