🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. interference with other countries' elections....

Instead, a grown up would counsel you that PROPAGANDA is much easier

So we need to censor news stories and social media, because it could be foreign interference?

WRONG "conclusion"....as expected.....NO, we need a more educated electorate (which would exclude most red states' voters) to counter the social media bullshit......LOL

NO, we need a more educated electorate

But the lib education establishment is working to give us a less educated electorate.

So you're saying the Russians knew Trump, a political neophyte, would win the nomination against 16 polished politicians? How could they possibly know that?

Your "premise" is as fucked up as most of your posts........

Russia began its influencing AFTER trump got the nomination....Folks at the Kremlin are smart, they must have been both baffled and amused how conservatives in the U.S. would actually be so dumb as to select an idiot to "represent" them....

Really? They were in the DNC servers before he even announced. Also how'd they know Podesta would be told a phishing scam was legitimate by his IT guy? Was Podestas IT guy a Russian spy also?

But the lib education establishment is working to give us a less educated electorate.

Since, ultimately education is a STATE function, take that up with such enclaves of education "brilliance" as Alabama, Mississippi and a few other vivid red states.......LOL

Really? They were in the DNC servers before he even announced. Also how'd they know Podesta would be told a phishing scam was legitimate by his IT guy? Was Podestas IT guy a Russian spy also?

"....and Fox news will be right back after these commercials...."..LOL

There is little doubt that the U.S. has (and probably still is) interfered with other countries' election, especially to undermine a country's rise of communistic ideals.

This has been happening since WWII......I once read an article that there was a "threat" to make Sicily the 49th state, just to warn off the rise of the Italian Communist Party.

Now, if we were to stipulate that the U.S. HAS interfered with other nation's elections, would right wingers be willing to make the same stipulation that Russia interfered in our elections???

Careful there about your response.....
Dude I have no doubt they interfere in elections, but they fking never hacked the DNC server. We have evidence they didn't.

We know that obummer was colluding in 2011 since we have him on a hot mic stating it!

Last edited:
/---- How did Russia switch your vote from Hillary to Trump?

Morons like you like to "assume" that interference means "switching votes"......Instead, a grown up would counsel you that PROPAGANDA is much easier in convincing idiots to vote for an orange buffoon.

That's right Russian propaganda (America first), what nerve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is little doubt that the U.S. has (and probably still is) interfered with other countries' election, especially to undermine a country's rise of communistic ideals.

This has been happening since WWII......I once read an article that there was a "threat" to make Sicily the 49th state, just to warn off the rise of the Italian Communist Party.

Now, if we were to stipulate that the U.S. HAS interfered with other nation's elections, would right wingers be willing to make the same stipulation that Russia interfered in our elections???

Duh, no one should doubt that other nations are going to attempt to swing our elections in ways favorable to themselves. As you pointed out, we do it too, although we don't always wait for elections, witness Libya and Obama and Hillary's actions there. OF COURSE Russia, and every other nation on earth, would like to influence our elections because we're the big dog on the block. I am not surprised, I am not shocked, I am not even worried that Russia would have tried to influence our elections, just as Ukraine did by working with Hillary. The important point is, did an American break the law? If he/she did, they will deal with the consequences of having done so. All this panting hyperbole about Russia interfering in our election is, to me, ridiculous.

What is so hard to grasp about this?

Since, ultimately education is a STATE function, take that up with such enclaves of education "brilliance" as Alabama, Mississippi and a few other vivid red states.......LOL

I'm looking at the Chicago Public School system up close, not a Republican to be seen.
You guys are doing a great job!!!
High school drop outs---high school graduates---none of them can read or write or do any math........TRUMP!@!

Barry interfered in the US-allied Egyptian election after helping force pro-US leader Mubarak out of power. Due to pressure/influence from Barry, the election date was moved up, benefitting the terrorist group, the Muslim Brotherhood, who was the only ones ready for an election so quickly.

Barry used US tax dollars in an attempt to influence US ally Israel's election, trying to oust Israel's leader.

Barry helped put Al Qaeda in power in Libya by dragging the US into an Un-Comstitutoonal, un-authorized war, helping kill Libya's leader - who was helping colaition forces fight terrorists in Northern Africa, and handing power / influence over to the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01.

Democrats rigged their Primaries, engaged in election fraud during their Primaries, cheated in debates, protected a criminal candidate from indictment from crimes she did commit, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters in an attempt to overturn the already-decided election, and committed crimes of illegally sharing classified info / illegally unmasking political opponents / felony esiponage in an attempt to interfere / alter / control of the 2016 US Presidential election.

Barry / Democrats have done FAR MORE than the Russians ever dreamed of doing in order to try to control the outcomes of elections world-wide, to include in the US.

So you're saying the Russians knew Trump, a political neophyte, would win the nomination against 16 polished politicians? How could they possibly know that?

Your "premise" is as fucked up as most of your posts........

Russia began its influencing AFTER trump got the nomination....Folks at the Kremlin are smart, they must have been both baffled and amused how conservatives in the U.S. would actually be so dumb as to select an idiot to "represent" them....
/----- Well that explains the Obama victories.
obama  confused.jpg

I'm all for the U.S. using its influence in other country's elections. But we can't let what happened in November happen again. We can't have a candidate run to a country with interests counter to ours and ask them to use their resources to throw our election, like Trump did.

the best antidote against the election of an orange demagogue boils down to BETTER education, LESS racism and, of course, to show up to vote.
/---- " boils down to BETTER education, " - Who runs the school system?

"....and Fox news will be right back after these commercials...."..LOL

Oh right, I forgot, facts confuse you regressives. I guess you lack the education to actually address my questions. Your lame conspiracy theory wouldn't even make a credible B movie. LMAO

I'm all for the U.S. using its influence in other country's elections. But we can't let what happened in November happen again. We can't have a candidate run to a country with interests counter to ours and ask them to use their resources to throw our election, like Trump did.

the best antidote against the election of an orange demagogue boils down to BETTER education, LESS racism and, of course, to show up to vote.
/---- " boils down to BETTER education, " - Who runs the school system?
In red states? A bunch of obese creationists.

Even better knowing that the Clinton Crime Family is dead.

....and YET......you can;t defend the orange clown without maligning the Clintons (and Obama)......

(btw, you may consider another avatar since you're a "forward-looking" kind of right winger....LOL)

Duh, no one should doubt that other nations are going to attempt to swing our elections in ways favorable to themselves. As you pointed out, we do it too, although we don't always wait for elections, witness Libya and Obama and Hillary's actions there. OF COURSE Russia, and every other nation on earth, would like to influence our elections because we're the big dog on the block. I am not surprised, I am not shocked, I am not even worried that Russia would have tried to influence our elections, just as Ukraine did by working with Hillary. The important point is, did an American break the law? If he/she did, they will deal with the consequences of having done so. All this panting hyperbole about Russia interfering in our election is, to me, ridiculous.

Did an American (Trump or Trump campaign person) break the law?

There needs to be more evidence than Trump may have benefited from the wiki-leaks release of the DNC emails to accuse the Trump campaign of collusion with the Russians; after all, we already know this is the sort of thing the Russians do on their own accord.

Nothing, really......Except for this........

is the Ukraine an ally or adversary to the U.S.???
Is Russia an ally or adversary to the U.D.???

Further, Libya should have been left alone, and if you delve a bot more about THAT situation and not just listen to hannity, you too would see that our friends in France pretty much forced us to intervene in Libya.....

But I "admire" your admission that Russia MEDDLED in our election and gave us the orange buffoon,,,,,,Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back