U.S. interference with other countries' elections....

Define how Russia "interfered" in the election.

Simple..........Trump's election.......

No...that would be wrong since everyone knew....just knew, that Trump was a buffoon and was going to get creamed by hilary on election day.....and Russia had already bought and paid for hilary clinton with 145 million dollars from the Russian government to her private charity when she was Secretary of State....why would they work against that investment and against the assured win of hilary?

/----- Question for the Libtards. When other states pour money into another states election to support a candidate, is that interference?
Outside Money in Georgia Special Election Tops $20 Million ...
Outside Money in Georgia Special Election Tops $20 Million
Jun 5, 2017 - Democrats are pouring money into a special House election campaign in Georgia, but face a disadvantage in outside spending in a contest ...

Hey, moron.....what does the "U" in U.S.A. stand for????

(take your time....LOL)

Why should anyone bother to answer your questions when you run and hide form theirs?

/--- what questions have I dodged?

Trump hasn't done anything yet to defend.

Democrats and liberals are the ones who keep bringing up Hillary and the election.

WOW, how can you fuck up BOTH sentences.......

Although it is true that Trump hasn't done anything to defend, that is because he hasn't done ANYTHING but signed some silly EOS

Secondly, are you really stupid enough to OPENLY state here that right wingers do NOT bring up Hillary???? Really???

Why would Putin want Trump, when he wants to make America strong again?

Putin probably WROTE that slogan for Trump.....(and recommended that China manufacture the baseball hats with that slogan...LOL)

/----- Question for the Libtards. When other states pour money into another states election to support a candidate, is that interference?
Jun 5, 2017 - Democrats are pouring money into a special House election campaign in Georgia, but face a disadvantage in outside spending in a contest ...

(take your time....LOL)

Why should anyone bother to answer your questions when you run and hide form theirs?

Do you have a guilty conscience? That wasn't directed to you.

Is Russia an ally or adversary

Would Obama promise more flexibility to an adversary?

WOW........tell us was Obama's quote BEFORE or AFTER Russia invaded Crimea and the eastern part of the Ukraine???

Look it up.....LOL

(take your time....LOL)

Do you have a guilty conscience? That wasn't directed to you.

/---- Sorry. Hard to tell the threads on an iPhone.

Democrats and liberals are the ones who keep bringing up Hillary and the election.

Although it is true that Trump hasn't done anything to defend, that is because he hasn't done ANYTHING but signed some silly EOS

Secondly, are you really stupid enough to OPENLY state here that right wingers do NOT bring up Hillary???? Really???

that is because he hasn't done ANYTHING but signed some silly EOS

You apologized for that lie once and now you're telling it again. Are you just stupid or senile?

Yes...obama interferred in Israel's election because he doesn't like Netanyahu and individual liberty....

Well, I don't know about "interferred" sic}, but Bebe is the paragon of what Israel once hated in Nazism.....Bebe and Vlad each wants to take over the countries in their neighborhoods....

Yes...obama interferred in Israel's election because he doesn't like Netanyahu and individual liberty....

Well, I don't know about "interferred" sic}, but Bebe is the paragon of what Israel once hated in Nazism.....Bebe and Vlad each wants to take over the countries in their neighborhoods....

No....that isn't true.....for putin, sure......and that hilary and obama sucked up to him didn't help....but Netanyahu actually believes in freedom and democracy...too bad the violent muslims who want to kill every Jew in Israel don't believe in freedom and democracy....

Yeah....everyone interferes in everyone else's elections.....Wow.....that is a surprise, isn't it.....?

Did you just fall off of the turnip truck?

Well, fuck, why do conservatives show up to vote if its all fixed anyway???.......How's that job driving that turnip truck?

Stop lying and answer questions.

Your "amazing questions" are just too darn hard to answer....especially when I misplaced my Moron-to-English dictionary that I use when deciphering your dribble......My apologies..

What exactly is he supposed to do when Congress won't send him legislation?

What exactly is he supposed to do when Congress won't send him legislation?

Slam, deride, bad-mouth, insult and threaten Congress.....You folks wanted majority-proof power in D.C......and now ...NOTHING...

What consequences should the voters take?

(take your time....LOL)
I agree, what's it stand for. It certainly doesn't stand for fk th newly voted in president.

I see Nat has me on ignore. Feel free to use my posts

(take your time....LOL)

And ignore cause he can't debate. Loser

There is little doubt that the U.S. has (and probably still is) interfered with other countries' election, especially to undermine a country's rise of communistic ideals.

This has been happening since WWII......I once read an article that there was a "threat" to make Sicily the 49th state, just to warn off the rise of the Italian Communist Party.

Now, if we were to stipulate that the U.S. HAS interfered with other nation's elections, would right wingers be willing to make the same stipulation that Russia interfered in our elections???

Careful there about your response.....
Duh, no one should doubt that other nations are going to attempt to swing our elections in ways favorable to themselves. As you pointed out, we do it too, although we don't always wait for elections, witness Libya and Obama and Hillary's actions there. OF COURSE Russia, and every other nation on earth, would like to influence our elections because we're the big dog on the block. I am not surprised, I am not shocked, I am not even worried that Russia would have tried to influence our elections, just as Ukraine did by working with Hillary. The important point is, did an American break the law? If he/she did, they will deal with the consequences of having done so. All this panting hyperbole about Russia interfering in our election is, to me, ridiculous.

What is so hard to grasp about this?
uhhhh, you need to do some fact checking....apples and oranges on the Ukraine and Russia

The differences

If the broad outlines are similar, some key elements distinguish these episodes from each other.

The Politico article highlighted a major one.

"Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin (and) involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services," the article said. "There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine."

So, according to American intelligence agencies, the Kremlin shaped and directed the email hacking of Democrats and subsequent distribution. In contrast, a variety of actors on the Ukrainian side responded to American queries and provided public documents.

Which leads to the other big distinction: The Russians got their materials through cyber-attacks, while the only telling document revealed by a Ukrainian lawmaker was the product of an official investigation.

"There’s a difference between dealing with the embassy and dealing with a covert intelligence operation," Wittes said. "Are you dealing with government records, or are you dealing in stolen dirt?"

To be clear, we do not know if the hacked emails had any ties to contacts the Trump campaign did or didn’t have with Russians. But hacked emails are different from the results of a public investigation.

Taking that difference one step further, there was nothing inherently illegal in the quest for information on Manafort and how that might link Donald Trump to Russia. Wittes noted that from a research perspective, since Manafort’s work took place in Ukraine, "you pretty much have to go to the Ukrainians to get that."

Other details also separate the two narratives.

Ukraine is seen as an ally to the United States, while Russia is at best a competitor and often called an enemy.

Lastly, the stories from Trump associates have changed over time as more press reports emerge. In the case of Donald Trump Jr., he first said he never represented the campaign in any meetings with Russians. Then he said there was a meeting, but it was about adoption laws. Then he said it was about Clinton, but it represented ordinary opposition research.

Trump and Russia, Clinton and Ukraine: How do they compare?

Forum List

Back