U.S. interference with other countries' elections....

Duh, no one should doubt that other nations are going to attempt to swing our elections in ways favorable to themselves. As you pointed out, we do it too, although we don't always wait for elections, witness Libya and Obama and Hillary's actions there. OF COURSE Russia, and every other nation on earth, would like to influence our elections because we're the big dog on the block. I am not surprised, I am not shocked, I am not even worried that Russia would have tried to influence our elections, just as Ukraine did by working with Hillary. The important point is, did an American break the law? If he/she did, they will deal with the consequences of having done so. All this panting hyperbole about Russia interfering in our election is, to me, ridiculous.

What is so hard to grasp about this?

Nothing, really......Except for this........

is the Ukraine an ally or adversary to the U.S.???
Is Russia an ally or adversary to the U.D.???

Ally or enemy makes no difference. Israel is a staunch ally of ours. Made no difference in our meddling in their election.

Further, Libya should have been left alone, and if you delve a bot more about THAT situation and not just listen to hannity, you too would see that our friends in France pretty much forced us to intervene in Libya.....

But I "admire" your admission that Russia MEDDLED in our election and gave us the orange buffoon,,,,,,Thanks for that.
I did not do that. I said they would really have desired to meddle. The relative success of said meddling is up for debate.

Clinton has experience.

She would have deserved some karma indeed, but sadly the Russia case is a nothing burger.

What happened to nat, he got quiet when I put his narrative back in his rat hole

There is little doubt that the U.S. has (and probably still is) interfered with other countries' election, especially to undermine a country's rise of communistic ideals.

This has been happening since WWII......I once read an article that there was a "threat" to make Sicily the 49th state, just to warn off the rise of the Italian Communist Party.

Now, if we were to stipulate that the U.S. HAS interfered with other nation's elections, would right wingers be willing to make the same stipulation that Russia interfered in our elections???

Careful there about your response.....
/----- Question for the Libtards. When other states pour money into another states election to support a candidate, is that interference?
Outside Money in Georgia Special Election Tops $20 Million ...
Outside Money in Georgia Special Election Tops $20 Million
Jun 5, 2017 - Democrats are pouring money into a special House election campaign in Georgia, but face a disadvantage in outside spending in a contest ...

There is little doubt that the U.S. has (and probably still is) interfered with other countries' election, especially to undermine a country's rise of communistic ideals.

This has been happening since WWII......I once read an article that there was a "threat" to make Sicily the 49th state, just to warn off the rise of the Italian Communist Party.

Now, if we were to stipulate that the U.S. HAS interfered with other nation's elections, would right wingers be willing to make the same stipulation that Russia interfered in our elections???

/----- Question for the Libtards. When other states pour money into another states election to support a candidate, is that interference?
Jun 5, 2017 - Democrats are pouring money into a special House election campaign in Georgia, but face a disadvantage in outside spending in a contest ...

I lived in the New York New Jersey area when Hillary ran for Senate. Oh wait I am sorry when Bill ran for Senate for Hillary. Bill was the only reason she won the election.

I was NEVER a Clinton fan.......but I wonder what you right wingers would do if you had to 'defend" the orange clown WITHOUT mentioning Clinton......LOL

I lived in the New York New Jersey area when Hillary ran for Senate. Oh wait I am sorry when Bill ran for Senate for Hillary. Bill was the only reason she won the election.

I was NEVER a Clinton fan.......but I wonder what you right wingers would do if you had to 'defend" the orange clown WITHOUT mentioning Clinton......LOL
No need to defend our president but again, it's a kick fking with Hitlery

/---- President Trump needs no defense. He's keeping his promises and is doing a hell of a job. We're here because your shameless attacks on him need to be smacked down.

Trump hasn't done anything yet to defend.

Democrats and liberals are the ones who keep bringing up Hillary and the election.

You mean like how the Obama Administration interfered in Israel's election? Funny how THAT wasn't a problem when Barry and his minions were trying to oust a foreign leader they didn't care for!

I ask again........Is Israel an ally or an adversary?......and is Russian an ally or an adversary???

Answer THOSE questions and you'll be a fraction smarter.....which obviously you can use the slight boost....

(Obama was wrong on that issue.....he never like the apartheid-loving Bebe....)

So you're saying the Russians knew Trump, a political neophyte, would win the nomination against 16 polished politicians? How could they possibly know that?

Your "premise" is as fucked up as most of your posts........

Russia began its influencing AFTER trump got the nomination....Folks at the Kremlin are smart, they must have been both baffled and amused how conservatives in the U.S. would actually be so dumb as to select an idiot to "represent" them....
Why would Putin want Trump, when he wants to make America strong again? I mean Hillary can be bought.

Hey, moron.....what does the "U" in U.S.A. stand for????

(take your time....LOL)

Duh, no one should doubt that other nations are going to attempt to swing our elections in ways favorable to themselves. As you pointed out, we do it too, although we don't always wait for elections, witness Libya and Obama and Hillary's actions there. OF COURSE Russia, and every other nation on earth, would like to influence our elections because we're the big dog on the block. I am not surprised, I am not shocked, I am not even worried that Russia would have tried to influence our elections, just as Ukraine did by working with Hillary. The important point is, did an American break the law? If he/she did, they will deal with the consequences of having done so. All this panting hyperbole about Russia interfering in our election is, to me, ridiculous.

What is so hard to grasp about this?

Nothing, really......Except for this........

is the Ukraine an ally or adversary to the U.S.???
Is Russia an ally or adversary to the U.D.???

Further, Libya should have been left alone, and if you delve a bot more about THAT situation and not just listen to hannity, you too would see that our friends in France pretty much forced us to intervene in Libya.....

But I "admire" your admission that Russia MEDDLED in our election and gave us the orange buffoon,,,,,,Thanks for that.

Is Russia an ally or adversary

Would Obama promise more flexibility to an adversary?

Yes...obama interferred in Israel's election because he doesn't like Netanyahu and individual liberty.....

Yeah....everyone interferes in everyone else's elections.....Wow.....that is a surprise, isn't it.....?

Did you just fall off of the turnip truck?

Hey, moron.....what does the "U" in U.S.A. stand for????

(take your time....LOL)

Why should anyone bother to answer your questions when you run and hide form theirs?

Forum List

Back