U.S. Leans Toward Providing Abrams Tanks to Ukraine

Abrams tanks run on jet fuel which is not in abundance in Ukraine.
They can run on diesel quite easily too....JP8 is a form of diesel....not much to tweak them to run on diesel perfectly.

Currently the types of conventional battles being fought are the sort that makes tanks obsolete targets.....drones and shoulder missiles can get them with a fair degree of accuracy.

So basically the world is giving them leftovers.

Currently the types of conventional battles being fought are the sort that makes tanks obsolete targets.....drones and shoulder missiles can get them with a fair degree of accuracy.

So basically the world is giving them leftovers.
really ? why RT.ru hates this news so much ?)

Three words.... Don't do it.... Russia will get our tank technology because some Ukrainian soldier will run off and leave it on the battle field... Hey libs... when will your president start governing and bailing out Americans and our nation?.....
Abrams are thirty-year-old designs. Every technical secret has long ago been leaked to the Chinese and Russians.

Abrams will not last five minutes

US military leaders are reluctant to send Abrams, because they know the abrams have a HUGE weakness!!.. it's called a "Turbine engine"... not only is it maintenance intensive and expensive to operate, it also makes the Abrams stand out like a beacon on IR.. the damn things produce so much heat, that you can actually target them with heat seeker missiles!!

and yes, Moscow and its cuckold are gonna hate, so what ? 1% of the world economy without chances against us
30 Abrams as far as I know

Wag the dog.

Biden would prefer the world go to war so the media quits focusing on his classified documents scandal, which is about to explode after they search his remaining properties and his office at the University of Delaware. :FIREdevil:

really ? why RT.ru hates this news so much ?)

I don't hate news....I just consume it.

I don't really like anyone killing each other and the common people getting caught up in the fighting.

I get that Russia is preparing for a massive offensive in a couple of months with draftees and conscripted manufacturing of equipment. And I get that if Ukraine is not supported with equipment and training they will be overwhelmed.

Russia needs to stand strong and be the Bully in the neighborhood. They are in trouble financially. It's getting worse and the average Russian citizen is going to suffer.
Especially if Russia has to issue yet another currency.

Russia, the Bully, is a kleptocracy....the two go hand in hand. Ukraine is trying to not be a kleptocracy and fails regularly at stopping the corruption. It tends to lean towards worse things....just does.

Somewhere there's a happy medium....I know that I don't know where it is.

Forum List

Back