U.S. Leans Toward Providing Abrams Tanks to Ukraine

Abrams will not last five minutes

US military leaders are reluctant to send Abrams, because they know the abrams have a HUGE weakness!!.. it's called a "Turbine engine"... not only is it maintenance intensive and expensive to operate, it also makes the Abrams stand out like a beacon on IR.. the damn things produce so much heat, that you can actually target them with heat seeker missiles!!

Since this is the case why exactly is it our main battle tank?

Since this is the case why exactly is it our main battle tank?
Because warfare is evolving away from tanks being a viable solution for warfare problems. It does nothing for drones. In fact they are easily targeted by drones.

They also attract helicopters, jets, and missiles and get stuck in mud.

APCs, and other types of equipment are much better than tanks.

and yes, Moscow and its cuckold are gonna hate, so what ? 1% of the world economy without chances against us
30 Abrams as far as I know

I have friends that work at that tank plant. Good chance someone I know helped build those tanks. My high school girl friends mother worked 3rd shift there. Lol, she would leave and into my girlfriend's bedroom I would go.

I have friends that work at that tank plant. Good chance someone I know helped build those tanks. My high school girl friends mother worked 3rd shift there. Lol, she would leave and into my girlfriend's bedroom I would go.

= a lot of Jobs to US
ps

Ya Joe Biden and American weaponry...what could go wrong
not only American , nothing, Moscow horde is without chances

FbqfA2EWAAUMYb_.jpg

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

bad bad news for the horde, this time we send not just made in ussr 70 years old crap 8) Moscow feels a lot of pain today

The following is from this morning's (1-25-23) reportage in the Washington Post:

"BERLIN — The German government announced Wednesday plans to deliver 14 of the country’s Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine and allow other countries to send theirs, ending months of debate among Western allies and potentially helping to shift the balance on the battlefield.

The Biden administration is also due to announce Wednesday that it will send the main U.S. battle tank, the M1 Abrams, though probably not until at least the fall, a senior U.S. official with knowledge of the situation said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue. Washington is expected to send at least 30.

In Europe, the goal is to quickly assemble two Leopard tank battalions — equivalent to about 80 tanks — for Ukraine, the German government said in a statement. As a first step, Germany will provide a company of 14 Leopard 2 A6 tanks from Bundeswehr stocks. Other European allies will also provide tanks.

Good.

Send 'em a couple of dozen Abrams.

If it gets the Ukrainians several dozen Leopard 2's and if it stiffens the German spine again then it will have been well worth it.

Because warfare is evolving away from tanks being a viable solution for warfare problems. It does nothing for drones. In fact they are easily targeted by drones.

They also attract helicopters, jets, and missiles and get stuck in mud.

APCs, and other types of equipment are much better than tanks.
bad news for the horde

RT. madness

and yes, Moscow and its cuckold are gonna hate, so what ? 1% of the world economy without chances against us
30 Abrams as far as I know

Yeah sure, Moscow can't handle 30 tanks. The Russians will just continue destroying all of the military hardware sent to Ukraine from the West. Big deal?

Last edited:

The American GDP is based mostly on Wall Street speculation, a lot of fluff. Not much production, compared to its potential due to tens of thousands of factories closing and moving abroad. Russia is a commodities giant and is much more self-reliant than the US. Both Asia and Latin America are now moving away from the dollar as their reserve currency and forming new trade and financial systems and infrastructure. New alliances are being made now that in the not-too-distant future, will eliminate the West's ability to bully the developing world with economic sanctions or even militarily.

Forum List

Back