U.S. opens new investigations into Canadian fabricated steel imports

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What I've already known for a long time.

Fight for capitalism. Canadians hate me and they've destroyed my life for standing on principle. Don't back down brothers and sisters. Let's leave this world better for the next generation....fair and honest CAPITALISM!

U.S. to probe whether Canada, China and Mexico are dumping cheap steel into their market | CBC News

The U.S. Department of Commerce says it is looking into allegations that some fabricated structural steel products from Canada, China and Mexico are sold in the U.S. at prices well below their fair value.

In addition to the so-called dumping allegations, the department says it will also investigate whether producers in the three countries are receiving unfair government subsidies in the form of tax credits, grants and loans, and export insurance.

What I've already known for a long time.

Fight for capitalism. Canadians hate me and they've destroyed my life for standing on principle. Don't back down brothers and sisters. Let's leave this world better for the next generation....fair and honest CAPITALISM!

U.S. to probe whether Canada, China and Mexico are dumping cheap steel into their market | CBC News

The U.S. Department of Commerce says it is looking into allegations that some fabricated structural steel products from Canada, China and Mexico are sold in the U.S. at prices well below their fair value.

In addition to the so-called dumping allegations, the department says it will also investigate whether producers in the three countries are receiving unfair government subsidies in the form of tax credits, grants and loans, and export insurance.

Trump's war on American consumers continues. Tariffs are not capitalism. It is government picking winners and losers. Among the losers will be consumers. This is a sneaky backdoor tax increase on Americans.

Forum List

Back