U.S. parents accept children's transgender identity by age three

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
U.S. parents accept children's transgender identity by age three
Jodie Patterson's 3-year-old, Penelope, was brooding and angry until one day she asked her child what was wrong.
Penelope, who was assigned female at birth, was upset "because everyone thinks I'm a girl," but he said he was really a boy.
"I said, 'However you feel inside is fine.'" Patterson recalled from their home in Brooklyn, New York. "And then Penelope looked at me and said, 'No mama, I don't feel like a boy. I am a boy.'"

This delusion makes me sick to my stomach. WTF is wrong with the mother? This kid could quit possibly base the rest of his life off of this delusion.
Although there is not a consensus on the issue, some clinicians who work with transgender children have concluded that when children persistently identify as the nonconforming gender, the best course is to socially transition, or live as the other gender, even at age 3.
Probably activists. No way in hell a 3 year old is self aware enough to deny the most basic concept of biology.
Sorry, but denying science isn't progress, leftists. Also, children don't know what is best for them. That's why we raise them!

"Assigned female"

Gee, I wonder why?

Next we'll ask the fetus to pick the blue blanket or the pink blanket and just roll with that choice.

assigned may mean the child was born with sexual organs of both sexes.....and in that case there should be no sexual assignment till the child is old enough to decide...the decision use to be made on the size of the penis...if doctors deems the penis too small the child was assigned being a female.....sometimes that does not work....

this is different however from a kid who goes thru wanting to be the other sex..at that point the parents need to guide and reassure....

3 year olds making life decisions?!
FoolhardySmartDobermanpinscher.gif

A 3 years old girl is just a baby without any self awareness.
Anybody should believe what she says... :eusa_think:
She could say tomorrow "Mom I feel like a unicorn, I am a unicorn"...:dunno:

assigned may mean the child was born with sexual organs of both sexes.....and in that case there should be no sexual assignment till the child is old enough to decide...the decision use to be made on the size of the penis...if doctors deems the penis too small the child was assigned being a female.....sometimes that does not work....

this is different however from a kid who goes thru wanting to be the other sex..at that point the parents need to guide and reassure....
This is a mental problem. The other is physical. YUGE difference

Simple test

Offer your son a toy truck or a doll

If he choses the doll.....Get him neutered

True, but that doesn't describe a transgender. Transgender is changing genders, if he'she was a hermaphrodite, different story. But still, age three is too young to anything beyond desert.

Simple test

This would, by anyone else, be labeled a joke. But you are crazy & demented. So that wont work :(

Listen snowflake...

If your kid does not know he is supposed to choose a truck by three, it is time to take action
Buy him a dress and start to have tea parties with him

A 3 years old girl is just a baby without any self awareness.
Anybody should believe what she says... :eusa_think:
She could say tomorrow "Mom I feel like a unicorn, I am a unicorn"...:dunno:

Yeah and some of these unfit parents would be looking for a Dr to put a horn on the poor kid's head.

Simple test

This would, by anyone else, be labeled a joke. But you are crazy & demented. So that wont work :(

Listen snowflake...

If your kid does not know he is supposed to choose a truck by three, it is time to take action
Buy him a dress and start to have tea parties with him

You don't have the first clue what you're babbling about....again

susie .....we still have susie.....my son took her everywhere for a year or more....he was maybe 3 or 4....susie was his doll....he also had tunka trucks and build me a mall......i never hamper a child's imagination......you just need to be a guide...his father had a much harder time with the black nail polish, pierce ear and pierced nipples....he just could not get behind all that....kids go thru phases....its a parents job to guide them thru that crap and not get into all this crazy shit....parents are too easily pressured now...to make the kids happy...i never gave much fuck about how happy he was....he was safe...he was secure...i will admit the strip of bleached hair did his dad in....lol...i never remember him wanting to be anything other than a boy

Forum List

Back