U.S. parents accept children's transgender identity by age three

Bones, you make a good point. My problem with this is the way the mental are coddled and lied to. If an adult simply wants to tuck their dick and get a vag or vice versa its ok. Its their body. Big difference from denying biology
They aren't mental! The three year old should be left alone--if you read your whole article in the OP, a doctor who has worked with over 1,000 trans kids had only one revert to natal gender at puberty. 1 of 1,000. They know what they're saying. They're too young to be delusional. They know if they're a boy or girl, same as you and me. Just doesn't match the equipment.

Bones, you make a good point. My problem with this is the way the mental are coddled and lied to. If an adult simply wants to tuck their dick and get a vag or vice versa its ok. Its their body. Big difference from denying biology
They aren't mental! The three year old should be left alone--if you read your whole article in the OP, a doctor who has worked with over 1,000 trans kids had only one revert to natal gender at puberty. 1 of 1,000. They know what they're saying. They're too young to be delusional. They know if they're a boy or girl, same as you and me. Just doesn't match the equipment.

A single doctor has worked with 1000 trans kids?

link?

You are denying reality. That is absolutely a problem, lady. sex is the most basic of biology. 3 year olds do not know what they are saying lol. Come on

i dont care ...you dont let kids do shit that cannot be reversed...simple as that...hair color...piercings all that shit can be removed and reversed......i will admit i was not happy with his tat.....but its his damn arm..this hormone stuff....stops the ability to have kids and that shit....life altering decisions.....they can wait if they feel that strongly and do it when they are adults and who the fuck is paying for all this?

A single doctor has worked with 1000 trans kids?

link?
OP

i dont care ...you dont let kids do shit that cannot be reversed...simple as that...hair color...piercings all that shit can be removed and reversed......i will admit i was not happy with his tat.....but its his damn arm..this hormone stuff....stops the ability to have kids and that shit....life altering decisions.....they can wait if they feel that strongly and do it when they are adults and who the fuck is paying for all this?
bones, the article is about pre-pubescent kids and it makes a point in there somewhere that all the "changes" are completely "reversible" like their clothing choices and haircuts. No one is giving a three or five year old hormones.

You are denying reality. That is absolutely a problem, lady. sex is the most basic of biology. 3 year olds do not know what they are saying lol. Come on
Being stern with me isn't going to change my mind.

bones, the article is about pre-pubescent kids and it makes a point in there somewhere that all the "changes" are completely "reversible" like their clothing choices and haircuts. No one is giving a three or five year old hormones.
Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

Being stern with me isn't going to change my mind.
I didn't think it would change. It is obviously closed for the day..

Her child Trinity, now 13, was determined to be a boy at birth but began identifying as female by age 3. By 4, Trinity was living as a girl at home, but when she started school she went dressed as a boy.

this leads me to believe we are discussing intre sexed kids.....determined to be a boy at birth....

that is a whole different subject than transgendering kids who have clear sexual identities at birth

if we can accept that one is born a hetro or homo sexual or asexual or metro sexual (which is just a gay guy in the closet) then it does become a conflict try to conceive that some of us are just born mixed sexual...imagine finding out as many of these kids do...later in life...in the young adult hood that they have both sex organs..many times the parents just pick a sex ....the most visible and hope for the best...

Neal found a therapist who told her and her husband to fully embrace Trinity's female identity. She said that the therapist also gave strikingly blunt advice.

"She said, 'Your daughter already knows who she is. Now you have to decide. Do you want a happy little girl or a dead little boy?'"

They went straight from the therapist to the store to buy Trinity a dress and pink pajamas, and they noticed an immediate change. Their depressed child became happy.

"She saw her dress and she put it on immediately. And she would not take it off," Neal said. "We never swayed in our love and support for her."

now being a parent how would you react to those options?

Neal found a therapist who told her and her husband to fully embrace Trinity's female identity. She said that the therapist also gave strikingly blunt advice.

"She said, 'Your daughter already knows who she is. Now you have to decide. Do you want a happy little girl or a dead little boy?'"

They went straight from the therapist to the store to buy Trinity a dress and pink pajamas, and they noticed an immediate change. Their depressed child became happy.

"She saw her dress and she put it on immediately. And she would not take it off," Neal said. "We never swayed in our love and support for her."

now being a parent how would you react to those options?
I think those options are fallacious. Trans still kill themselves at alarming rates. And that's even post surgery..

I wonder if the libtards can tell us who "assigns" gender? When my son was born, his gender was male from that moment. It didn't take my three years to figure it out.

I wonder if the libtards can tell us who "assigns" gender? When my son was born, his gender was male from that moment. It didn't take my three years to figure it out.
Like 99.9% of us. All this fascination with transgenders is leading some folks to believe it is happening all over the country to people in every neighborhood. Mother Nature is not ALWAYS perfect in her creations. Sometimes things come out a little different than is meant. It doesn't mean they're MENTAL or SICK or deserve to live in denial their whole lives because their close minded parents can't accept it.

Like 99.9% of us. All this fascination with transgenders is leading some folks to believe it is happening all over the country to people in every neighborhood. Mother Nature is not ALWAYS perfect in her creations. Sometimes things come out a little different than is meant. It doesn't mean they're MENTAL or SICK or deserve to live in denial their whole lives because their close minded parents can't accept it.
You are being extremely close minded, lady. It is EXACTLY a mental problem. Do you understand what a mental problem is?

You are being extremely close minded, lady. It is EXACTLY a mental problem. Do you understand what a mental problem is?
Do you know what pain in the ass BADGERING is?

People used to think schizophrenics were possessed by the devil because they acted "weird." Nothing could change people's minds except a century or so of science. Like bones pointed out, as a mom and grandma and generally kind person, I'd want the kid to be happy, not miserable and suicidal.

Different does not mean MENTAL necessarily. Normal is an average of a whole range of behavior. Being outside the "normal" range like Einstein's intelligence or Maria Callas's voice doesn't make them MENTAL and being born with wiring that identifies with the other gender doesn't mean they're BAD ABNORMAL IN NEED OF DRASTIC INTERVENTION.
You need to relax. Trannies won't hurt you.

Do you know what pain in the ass BADGERING is?

People used to think schizophrenics were possessed by the devil because they acted "weird." Nothing could change people's minds except a century or so of science. Like bones pointed out, as a mom and grandma and generally kind person, I'd want the kid to be happy, not miserable and suicidal.

Different does not mean MENTAL necessarily. Normal is an average of a whole range of behavior. Being outside the "normal" range like Einstein's intelligence or Maria Callas's voice doesn't make them MENTAL and being born with wiring that identifies with the other gender doesn't mean they're BAD ABNORMAL IN NEED OF DRASTIC INTERVENTION.
You need to relax. Trannies won't hurt you.
I didn't or even imply they would. I don't have a problem with them. I have a problem with the way society treats them with lies and delusion.. I have a cousin that is now a female boy. I have a genuine concern and would like trans to get actual help. Like love, affection and truth.
They absolutely have a mental problem. You can spin and try to change definitions if you want too. That's just your closed mindedness taking control.
They deny reality, lady. They say biology got it wrong. Which is bullshit. Their MIND is wrong.

Forum List

Back