🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Pledges $212M To Palestinians...

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of Your Tax Dollars Being Spent This Way

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't mind helping out countries that don't hate us and that are our allies.

And I didn't object to that. I objected to you looting people and giving that money to "countries that don't hate us and that are our allies." Your money is your own to do as you please.

Me looting people? Well I don't "loot" anyone. Do you think we should NOT have allies in the Middle East?

Yes, when you advocate taking money by force and giving it to someone else, including foreign governments, you are a looter. If you prefer you could say you are guilty of conspiracy to commit looting instead of looting, but that's morally the same. And I don't think you should loot people to pay them off. If they are worth being allies, you can convince people to help them freely. Countries that are our "allies" and teach their children we are the Great Satan are not allies in my book. The bottom line is for my money, it should be up to me, not you, to make that determination.

If we didn't "help" Israel, they would probably have ceased to exist long ago, and yes they are a valuable ally.

If we didn't "help" Israel, they would probably have ceased to exist long ago, and yes they are a valuable ally.

So seriously, you don't think people would contributed to Israel unless the government takes our money by force and gives it to them? I completely disagree with that. I would give money to Israel.

You need to get out of the mental grip of politicians of both parties who convince you they people are selfish and greedy, but they aren't, so trust them to do the right thing because you won't. They are con artists.

For the Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2004, the US government gave $950 million. The American people gave $1.9 billion, double the government. We need to both end the government will do it for you mentality and give the people the means to do more by stopping taking and wasting so much from them.

Fuck the Palestinians. I would not give them a fucking dime until they elect moderate leadership AND put a lid on HAMAS.

Israel is worthy of our support because they are a strategic ally. You are a fucking idiot if you do not see that.
what are your foreign policy bona fides piss bucket?

Please. What are YOUR qualifications to assess mine?
don't answer a question w/ a question piss bucket :talktothehand: BUT, as long as you ask, I have credentials both in Academia AND IRL. You?

Complete nonsense. You write on the level of a fifth grade child. What is your "credential"? A GED? I feel confident that I am far better educated, and more intelligent, than you.
whatever you have to tell yourself Sport. Oh yeah, what are you foreign policy bona fides?

I don't mind helping out countries that don't hate us and that are our allies.

And I didn't object to that. I objected to you looting people and giving that money to "countries that don't hate us and that are our allies." Your money is your own to do as you please.

Me looting people? Well I don't "loot" anyone. Do you think we should NOT have allies in the Middle East?

Yes, when you advocate taking money by force and giving it to someone else, including foreign governments, you are a looter. If you prefer you could say you are guilty of conspiracy to commit looting instead of looting, but that's morally the same. And I don't think you should loot people to pay them off. If they are worth being allies, you can convince people to help them freely. Countries that are our "allies" and teach their children we are the Great Satan are not allies in my book. The bottom line is for my money, it should be up to me, not you, to make that determination.
you lolibrtarians are great talking about "theory" You can complain after you've lived off of the grid for a few years.

you lolibrtarians are great talking about "theory" You can complain after you've lived off of the grid for a few years.

Yes, if I want roads, I have to accept Marxism. You've mentioned that.

You're so butt fucking stupid you still can't tell the difference between a small government libertarian and an anarchist.

Doesn't look like most Americans support this. It's time for big change in our current 'Foreign Aid' policy.

So seriously, you don't think people would contributed to Israel unless the government takes our money by force and gives it to them? I completely disagree with that. I would give money to Israel.

You need to get out of the mental grip of politicians of both parties who convince you they people are selfish and greedy, but they aren't, so trust them to do the right thing because you won't. They are con artists.

For the Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2004, the US government gave $950 million. The American people gave $1.9 billion, double the government. We need to both end the government will do it for you mentality and give the people the means to do more by stopping taking and wasting so much from them.

I have no idea. I don't see how I would be expected to know whether or not people would donate their own money or not, or if enough people would do so to make a difference.

Forum List

Back