🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Pledges $212M To Palestinians...

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of Your Tax Dollars Being Spent This Way

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
I couldn't agree more. They most certainly are responsible with their kidnapping, torture and murder of innocent Israeli citizens, as well as their bombing campaign and stated goals to rid the region of Israel and Jews. Israel has to protect Israel, not the Palestinians who wish to do them harm. I don't understand how this is okay with anyone. I feel as if some people MUST be brain damaged, seriously. :cuckoo:

The innocent are responsible for no one's crimes.

They allegedly voted for a known terrorist organization as their leaders! Duh! Are you saying they are just ignorant?

Since the Israelis have killed more innocent Palestinians than the Palestinians have killed innocent Israelis,

who are the terrorists?
No Hamas is responsible for that.

Really? Innocent women and children are responsible for what was essentially a capital crime?

Then how many women and children were responsible for the murder of two Nevada policeman,

killed by rightwing extremists?

Hamas killed the boys,then proceeded to launch a shit load of Rockets.

"Proportionate Response"?
Kill Hamas where you find them...if they are going to "hide" behind the civilian population........so be it.
Bunch of damn cowards.

Who killed the 3 Israelis?

It's well known fact that the Palestinian terrorists use human shields, store their weapons cash in schools and places that are heavily populated with civilians. These are just facts. It is the fault of their so-called "leaders." That is where the blame lies.

When has the US ever killed hundreds of innocent civilians in response to 3 murders?

Of course, you are full of it. That was just the icing on the cake. Israel has had to deal with these nuts (or more accurately, the PEOPLE of Israel) for years and years and years. It should say a lot to everyone how you all supporters of Palestine have to always resort to intellectual dishonesty. ALWAYS.

I couldn't agree more. They most certainly are responsible with their kidnapping, torture and murder of innocent Israeli citizens, as well as their bombing campaign and stated goals to rid the region of Israel and Jews. Israel has to protect Israel, not the Palestinians who wish to do them harm. I don't understand how this is okay with anyone. I feel as if some people MUST be brain damaged, seriously. :cuckoo:

They allegedly voted for a known terrorist organization as their leaders! Duh! Are you saying they are just ignorant?

He'll even try to make the point that the "Elections" were legitimate.
He'll further tell you that the Iranians were able to count 41 millions ballots by hand in 24 hours.

I think a lot of the population is not as innocent as they would like you to think. A lot of them are brainwashed by that "religion" they call Islam and are just full of hate and misery. This is so typical where the dictators (for lack of a better word) focuses the population's anger onto an outside source so that there is no conflict as they take advantage of their people. And then we have some liberals here supporting that.

That's because you're mentally retarded. Israel is a terrorist nation that is enabled by powerful western interests.

Oh great response that shows how emotional you are getting. Lol. That's because you don't have a leg to stand on. You are being dishonest.

Since the Israelis have killed more innocent Palestinians than the Palestinians have killed innocent Israelis,

who are the terrorists?

Really? Innocent women and children are responsible for what was essentially a capital crime?

Then how many women and children were responsible for the murder of two Nevada policeman,

Kill Hamas where you find them...if they are going to "hide" behind the civilian population........so be it.
Bunch of damn cowards.

With all due respect if "proportionate response" is where you are headed don't bother.

That is just as stupid as "Rules of Engagement".

Hamas "hides" behind the civilians,not anybodies problem but their own.

Israel makes a phone call.....

"Leave we are about to blow up your house", Hamas says "Nope, stay where you are".

That's a terrorist act by the Israelis.

In WWI, the Germans in occupied villages, if they lost a soldier to a sniper or the like, would simply execute 10 or 20 or 100 innocent civilians, in retaliation.

that is the current policy of the Israelis.

I would trust the Israelis over the "palestinians" any day. Israelis are more like us, happy, peaceful, pleasant. Palestinians are more like angry, savage-like, murderers (or supporters of murderers). That's how I see it. Is there some gray in between, sure, but few and far between I think. They are a country of terrorists. They offer nothing of value to the rest of the world.

who are the terrorists?

Bunch of damn cowards.

With all due respect if "proportionate response" is where you are headed don't bother.

"Leave we are about to blow up your house", Hamas says "Nope, stay where you are".

In WWI, the Germans in occupied villages, if they lost a soldier to a sniper or the like, would simply execute 10 or 20 or 100 innocent civilians, in retaliation.

I would trust the Israelis over the "palestinians" any day. Israelis are more like us, happy, peaceful, pleasant. Palestinians are more like angry, savage-like, murderers (or supporters of murderers). That's how I see it. Is there some gray in between, sure, but few and far between I think. They are a country of terrorists. They offer nothing of value to the rest of the world.

I was in Israel in 2000 for business, I had dinner with Palestinians,Lebanese, Israeli's and Egyptian's.

Nobody hated anybody, I was scared.....Israeli's carry guns (M-16's) everywhere........everyone at the table went to great lengths to assure me there was no danger.....

The "people" the Palestinians are't fomenting anything, Hamas is.

who are the terrorists?

Bunch of damn cowards.

I was in Israel in 2000 for business, I had dinner with Palestinians,Lebanese, Israeli's and Egyptian's.

Nobody hated anybody, I was scared.....Israeli's carry guns (M-16's) everywhere........everyone at the table went to great lengths to assure me there was no danger.....

Who do you think will end up with the aid money...Mother Teresa?

who are the terrorists?

Bunch of damn cowards.

Well why don't they do something about these terrorists? Why do they allow the imams to brainwash their children to be suicide bombers? I've heard that there are former palestinians who live in Israel and do not want to go back to Palestine ever. There are stories on the web about it. Why don't they set up their own group to talk with the Israelis? Funny also that none of the other Arab countries will help them either.

who are the terrorists?

Hamas will.

who are the terrorists?

I agree. The bad guys would get it and use it for bad things. I've no doubts about that.

who are the terrorists?

Well why don't they do something about these terrorists? Why do they allow the imams to brainwash their children to be suicide bombers? I've heard that there are former palestinians who live in Israel and do not want to go back to Palestine ever. There are stories on the web about it. Why don't they set up their own group to talk with the Israelis? Funny also that none of the other Arab countries will help them either.

Eliminating Hamas can ONLY be done with complete warfare, if Israel did that WW3 would be on it would unite the Muslim Nations.

152610_600.jpg

John Kerry just announced a $212M Aid Package to the Palestinians. What say you?
US politicians suffer from Münchausen syndrome by proxy.

The US has financially supported the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949. It allows Israhell to attack Palestinian enclaves and slaughter them with impunity. Un-fucking-believable.

John Kerry just announced a $212M Aid Package to the Palestinians. What say you?

Uh (in Doctor Evil voice) how about no!

While not every Palestinian is a terrorist, the damage they suffered during the recent war was their own damn fault. Let Hamas foot the bill.

You're fucking nuts. Israel committed the crime against humanity of collective punishment by killing hundreds of innocent Palestinians in retaliation for the murder of THREE Israelis.
Idiots like you should go over and fight with the satan worshiping palestinians.

I don't take advice from fucktards. You're wasting your fucktardism on me.
Your a waste of oxygen, idiot.

Fuck the Palestinians. I would not give them a fucking dime until they elect moderate leadership AND put a lid on HAMAS.

Israel is worthy of our support because they are a strategic ally. You are a fucking idiot if you do not see that.

Ironic that you would say that with an extremist war criminal like Netanyahu running Israel.

So you would rather give money to terrorists? You are happy about that? You want to give monetary support to a declared terrorist state?
He is a stupid libtard, yes he would.

You're fucking nuts. Israel committed the crime against humanity of collective punishment by killing hundreds of innocent Palestinians in retaliation for the murder of THREE Israelis.

who are the terrorists?
Uh (in Doctor Evil voice) how about no!

While not every Palestinian is a terrorist, the damage they suffered during the recent war was their own damn fault. Let Hamas foot the bill.

Bunch of damn cowards.

The Israeli's need to wipe the Palestinian s off the face of the earth and do the world a favor. The Satan worshiping Palestinian s are the cowards.

Fuck the Palestinians. I would not give them a fucking dime until they elect moderate leadership AND put a lid on HAMAS.

Israel is worthy of our support because they are a strategic ally. You are a fucking idiot if you do not see that.

Ironic that you would say that with an extremist war criminal like Netanyahu running Israel.

"Extremist war criminal"? Netanyahu ? You are a joke, NYCarb.

what are your foreign policy bona fides piss bucket?

Please. What are YOUR qualifications to assess mine?
don't answer a question w/ a question piss bucket :talktothehand: BUT, as long as you ask, I have credentials both in Academia AND IRL. You?

Complete nonsense. You write on the level of a fifth grade child. What is your "credential"? A GED? I feel confident that I am far better educated, and more intelligent, than you.

I don't mind helping out countries that don't hate us and that are our allies.

And I didn't object to that. I objected to you looting people and giving that money to "countries that don't hate us and that are our allies." Your money is your own to do as you please.

Me looting people? Well I don't "loot" anyone. Do you think we should NOT have allies in the Middle East?

Yes, when you advocate taking money by force and giving it to someone else, including foreign governments, you are a looter. If you prefer you could say you are guilty of conspiracy to commit looting instead of looting, but that's morally the same. And I don't think you should loot people to pay them off. If they are worth being allies, you can convince people to help them freely. Countries that are our "allies" and teach their children we are the Great Satan are not allies in my book. The bottom line is for my money, it should be up to me, not you, to make that determination.

Forum List

Back