🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Pledges $212M To Palestinians...

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of Your Tax Dollars Being Spent This Way

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
John Kerry just announced a $212M Aid Package to the Palestinians. What say you?

Uh (in Doctor Evil voice) how about no!

While not every Palestinian is a terrorist, the damage they suffered during the recent war was their own damn fault. Let Hamas foot the bill.

You're fucking nuts. Israel committed the crime against humanity of collective punishment by killing hundreds of innocent Palestinians in retaliation for the murder of THREE Israelis.

The thousands of rockets being launched at Israel and the tunnels into Israel from Gaza had absolutely nothing to do with it, right?

Be more fruitful telling Palestinians to go F themselves providing them a genuine incentive to give Hamas and other terror groups the finger. Once that's done, sure, help them out. Until it's done they go can go do something inappropriate with themselves. :)

people who advocate zero foreign aid are clueless. Besides, it's a pittance of the budget contrary to what rw media may fill your pretty little heads with. It pays for itself by averting blow back. Same people must know nothing about the term "utility" in economics as well.
Every expenditure is a pittance to you guys. Problem is you never add up all the pittances.

John Kerry just announced a $212M Aid Package to the Palestinians. What say you?

I disapprove my tax dollars going to the Palestinians just as much as I disapprove of my tax dollars going to Israeli, Pakistan, Illegal Aliens, or anyone else. We have a myriad of domestic problems to solve and should spend our money on our own messes before worrying about the rest of the world. Let our charities handle charitable needs. The Federal Government is NOT a charity.

Exactly. People who support Palestine should be free to send them money. No one else's money should be confiscate by force and sent to them. Ditto Israel and everyone else. Our foreign aid budget should be zero.

I don't mind helping out countries that don't hate us and that are our allies.

And I didn't object to that. I objected to you looting people and giving that money to "countries that don't hate us and that are our allies." Your money is your own to do as you please.

Fuck the Palestinians. I would not give them a fucking dime until they elect moderate leadership AND put a lid on HAMAS.

Israel is worthy of our support because they are a strategic ally. You are a fucking idiot if you do not see that.
what are your foreign policy bona fides piss bucket?

people who advocate zero foreign aid are clueless. Besides, it's a pittance of the budget contrary to what rw media may fill your pretty little heads with. It pays for itself by averting blow back. Same people must know nothing about the term "utility" in economics as well.
Every expenditure is a pittance to you guys. Problem is you never add up all the pittances.
how much does it cost to keep someone locked-up in the pokey for a year Grampa Murked U I wonder :eusa_whistle: Last I heard, it was $35-$40K/yr.

Fuck the Palestinians. I would not give them a fucking dime until they elect moderate leadership AND put a lid on HAMAS.

Israel is worthy of our support because they are a strategic ally. You are a fucking idiot if you do not see that.

Please. What are YOUR qualifications to assess mine?

how much does it cost to keep someone locked-up in the pokey for a year Grampa Murked U I wonder :eusa_whistle: Last I heard, it was $35-$40K/yr.
Just enough to keep dumbasses like you safe from people like me.

I just wonder when the numerous nations of the world are going to send their tax money to the USA to support us and our needs. Why is it that the burden of helping anyone and everyone falls on the American taxpayer? I'd kinda like to put some money aside for retirement but with our rising tax burden I'm not too sure I'll have much to fall back on when I get old. Couple that with the fact that there are plenty of hungry and needy people right here in the USA and other folks who are still recovering from natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, fires, etc.) and I just don't get Obama's/Kerry's logic.

I disapprove my tax dollars going to the Palestinians just as much as I disapprove of my tax dollars going to Israeli, Pakistan, Illegal Aliens, or anyone else. We have a myriad of domestic problems to solve and should spend our money on our own messes before worrying about the rest of the world. Let our charities handle charitable needs. The Federal Government is NOT a charity.

Exactly. People who support Palestine should be free to send them money. No one else's money should be confiscate by force and sent to them. Ditto Israel and everyone else. Our foreign aid budget should be zero.

I don't mind helping out countries that don't hate us and that are our allies.

And I didn't object to that. I objected to you looting people and giving that money to "countries that don't hate us and that are our allies." Your money is your own to do as you please.

Me looting people? Well I don't "loot" anyone. Do you think we should NOT have allies in the Middle East?

I sure wouldn't mind if we gave less foreign aid. :D I don't think we need to give away so much money. If anyone has ever looked it up or is inclined to, it is outrageous how much money we give away. Yeesh, imagine what we could do with all of that money here at home. :)

I see that 2 voted for giving them money. Why? Do you actually believe they will spend it on anything good? I really do not. I think they will spend on weapons, etc.

If they did buy food and medical supplies, guess what? The terrorists and thugs come and strong arm the citizens and take all the goods for themselves. Yes, this has happened many times in Palestine. So all of those goods only strengthen the extremist Islams who control everything and everybody in that area.

While not every Palestinian is a terrorist, the damage they suffered during the recent war was their own damn fault. Let Hamas foot the bill.

You're fucking nuts. Israel committed the crime against humanity of collective punishment by killing hundreds of innocent Palestinians in retaliation for the murder of THREE Israelis.
Idiots like you should go over and fight with the satan worshiping palestinians.

I just wonder when the numerous nations of the world are going to send their tax money to the USA to support us and our needs. Why is it that the burden of helping anyone and everyone falls on the American taxpayer? I'd kinda like to put some money aside for retirement but with our rising tax burden I'm not too sure I'll have much to fall back on when I get old. Couple that with the fact that there are plenty of hungry and needy people right here in the USA and other folks who are still recovering from natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, fires, etc.) and I just don't get Obama's/Kerry's logic.

Yes, we could do a LOT with that money that we send to our enemies. Lol. :D

Please. What are YOUR qualifications to assess mine?
don't answer a question w/ a question piss bucket :talktothehand: BUT, as long as you ask, I have credentials both in Academia AND IRL. You?

We should give arms and money to Israel and help them rid their country of the satan worshipers. Idiot libtards always support the wrong side, but then you guys hate good.

Idiots like you should go over and fight with the satan worshiping palestinians.

I don't take advice from fucktards. You're wasting your fucktardism on me.

Forum List

Back